Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Rusty Shackleford
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:57 pm

Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Hey all, long time kratom fan here that also does internet marketing. I'm trying to source a few overseas vendors (indo suppliers) that provide good quality kratom so I can work on setting up a subscription service for daily users. I've always had a hard time finding overseas suppliers for kratom though since it really isn't an Alibaba type thing.

Anyone mind sharing some insight and knowledge with me? Anything that can point me in the right direction is appreciated.

Thank you and happy I found the forums!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Hey all, long time kratom fan here that also does internet marketing. I'm trying to source a few overseas vendors (indo suppliers) that provide good quality kratom so I can work on setting up a subscription service for daily users. I've always had a hard time finding overseas suppliers for kratom though since it really isn't an Alibaba type thing.

Anyone mind sharing some insight and knowledge with me? Anything that can point me in the right direction is appreciated.

Thank you and happy I found the forums!
There is a verified Indo supplier list somewhere around here.... And we def have some great Indo suppliers who frequent our forum here namely Golden Green Kratom, Borneohale, Maluku, and so on! If I find the list I'll update this post, otherwise good luck on the hunt!!

UPDATE.... FOUND IT!!! https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2019/
Somethingsacred
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am

Re: Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Post by Somethingsacred »

Thx acejestry, i suggested to this fellow to come here and inquire about indo vendors ... I’ve only tried two .. ever .. those being Maluku and Borneohale.... which btw was good quality kratom .. I thought he’d get more personal experience feed back from you folks on DMH regarding Indo Suppliers than on ILK.....

Thx brother man !!
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Post by fusedflora »

I like Ballz list. It’s a great place to start. I’ve tried nearly everyone on that list, and many more, but find that it’s difficult to find much better than the verified lot without significantly more time and energy.

Like US vendors, Their success depends on having great leaf as well, so they’re rotating farms and stock often to bring more customers. The best leaf is very subjective on what you’re looking for, so find one that matches what you’re looking for.

For instance, if you’re buying small amounts, you may not want to go with a big bulk supplier, as they charge more for small batches. If you’re looking for variety of single source strains, you might not be able to buy from a solo farmer, as you’d only have colors of one strain and mixes...

To be honest, forming a great relationship and candid communication is really the best tool. Some will tell you it’s just business, but in my experience it’s better to deal with someone you can trust and feel comfortable with than just blind faced paying for something and making it strictly about money.

Feel free to email if you need help finding one to match you.
User avatar
AppalachianHerbs
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Re: Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Post by AppalachianHerbs »

@Rusty are you the same rusty I know from real life???

Seems like a long shot but I just had a friend who goes by rusty shackelford in real life ask me a similar question.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Post by mivanqua »

AppalachianHerbs wrote:@Rusty are you the same rusty I know from real life???

Seems like a long shot but I just had a friend who goes by rusty shackelford in real life ask me a similar question.
Probably not this cat, but "Rusty Shackleford" is the guy who took drone footage of Epstein's island exposing that bizarre temple, etc. I'm not sure if he still does that, I haven't heard anything about his drone footage for a while. Probably this cat is named after him, something of a "hero" to the conspiracy community (if there is such a thing, that is...) Just FYI
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Post by beathappening »

I always thought rusty shackleford was just an alias used by dale gribble on King of the hill, who was very much into conspiracy theories himself
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Post by CatfatherB »

beathappening wrote:I always thought rusty shackleford was just an alias used by dale gribble on King of the hill, who was very much into conspiracy theories himself

....and he has very good credit!! :lol:
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Post by Luk3 »

Lol @ rusty shackleford. That was definitely dales alias from king of the hill. That is such a great show.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Where can I find good quality indo suppliers?

Post by mivanqua »

I think that's where conspiracy guy got the handle.
Post Reply