Budgets for leaf
-
Bigblind
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 pm
- Location: Texas
Budgets for leaf
Im just curious what everyone is paying a month for leaf.I use it for chronic pain and its getting expensive. I spend about 100$ a month. I've never taken a break because its to hard to get the pain back under control. Everyone says to take a T break but I've never needed to the leaf always works people says they have to take a break because leaf quit working I don't agree I never have a problem. I guess I should mention my wife also is a daily doser any way just curious if anyone else is struggling to buy their leaf.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Budgets for leaf
It depends where you live, i live in a ok area where you can get paid and have some extra to spend on what ever. I know a lot like dolor tree or dolor general or something similar will be hard to survive on. If you think 100$ is not bad to compare how so many bad drugs out there that can get you homeless in no time. I know many around me can barley make it, and some borrow from others so they don't have to be outside. Its getting pretty bad everywhere. But if you be smart you can hunt down the sales some vendors have once in a while, like 7ohm 50$ a kilo or some do 60$ and i seen 70$ before. Or you can send email to some vendors and see if they have ok kratom, not the best but something that will work that they put to the side and see if they can sell you for cheaper. Just some of my thoughts..
Kratom user since 2014!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
I'm on a very tight budget, and I live very frugally. Kratom is the one exception, and I usually buy 1.5 kilos a month so I always have some extra at the end of the month (I don't take that much, I just like to keep a stash for some unforeseen emergency.) Sometimes 2 kilos if I can make it work. There are still times when unexpected expenses come up and I'll limit myself to $80 a month. I've only ever run out a couple times. Withdrawal isn't that bad if you taper first. I've taken as much as a week long tolerance break, but when I started again I still had to take roughly the same amount. Like with other drugs, I seem to have developed a permatolerance. I have very little income and would technically be considered to be way below the poverty line, but I don't really mind. I just compare the ~$100 I spend on kratom in one month to my previous drug addictions where I could easily spend that in one day.
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
I’ve been addicted to buying. Haha shit I have a dozen kilos from the past two months I’ve barely touched. I went on a shopping spree. So hopefully I’m done for a while. I’m just always so tempted to buy. The amazing thing is, I used to be that homeless person. Now my life has become amazing due ALOT to this leaf. So I can afford shopping sprees, and buying 6 kilos a month a few times still doesn’t compare to what I used to scrounge up for street drugs. Kratom makes me live a full life. So when sales and great leaf are goin around, I fucken treat myself
As for your original post, check all the reputable vendors in this forum. I get amazing leaf and usually around $80 a kilo. Always check for sales, vendors post them here all the time. Either way you’re probably gonna spend 100 a month for how much you use. Just budget other things. A hundred a month to enhance your well being, kill pain, anxiety, whatever you use it for, isn’t that bad ! IMO
As for your original post, check all the reputable vendors in this forum. I get amazing leaf and usually around $80 a kilo. Always check for sales, vendors post them here all the time. Either way you’re probably gonna spend 100 a month for how much you use. Just budget other things. A hundred a month to enhance your well being, kill pain, anxiety, whatever you use it for, isn’t that bad ! IMO
Last edited by KBull on Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
lizasbestbotanicals.com
Liza offers a discount to disabled (any maybe veteran?) buyers. Just shoot her an E-mail. She is a terrific vendor and her kratom has a great reputation
Liza offers a discount to disabled (any maybe veteran?) buyers. Just shoot her an E-mail. She is a terrific vendor and her kratom has a great reputation
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: Budgets for leaf
I spend about $150-$200 per month. I don't use anywhere near that much, I'm simply stocking up. Currently have 20+kg in the stash. Many 250g and 500g packs unopened.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Budgets for leaf
In general, I usually buy a kilo every 2 months so that averages out to about $50-60/mo. Although if there's a really good deal or coupon, I will definitely snap it up and add it to my stash. 
When I first started kratom though, I bought up everything I could in an attempt to discover what I liked so I have a very big collection. I even still have some unopened kratom from 2017 and 2018. Despite the size of my doomsday stash, I still like to add a new kilo to it every couple of months.
When I first started kratom though, I bought up everything I could in an attempt to discover what I liked so I have a very big collection. I even still have some unopened kratom from 2017 and 2018. Despite the size of my doomsday stash, I still like to add a new kilo to it every couple of months.
-
Re-leaf LLC
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
I spend about $30k - $150k
I love my job.
And I love all of you folks!
-much love!
I love my job.
And I love all of you folks!
-much love!
Please see the unique business model we endorse at www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html you will be very happy. And if you aren't please let me know why 
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
Troll. If you make that much why do you have an overpriced kratom company you shamelessly plug? Also, are you a millionaire? If you spend 150k a month, that's nearly 2 million dollars annually.
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Budgets for leaf
Seriously? What were your “scorched earth” posts then?Re-leaf LLC wrote:I spend about $30k - $150k
I love my job.
And I love all of you folks!
-much love!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
Some men just want to watch a small niche forum burn, their reputation and cred along with itRumRunner wrote:Seriously? What were your “scorched earth” posts then?Re-leaf LLC wrote:I spend about $30k - $150k
I love my job.
And I love all of you folks!
-much love!
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
beathappening wrote:Troll. If you make that much why do you have an overpriced kratom company you shamelessly plug? Also, are you a millionaire? If you spend 150k a month, that's nearly 2 million dollars annually.
Visiting the Re-Leaf site was .....er...an interesting experience
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Budgets for leaf
I spend at least 80-160$ a month , I have lots of Kratom stashed ... just in case !!!!
I don’t make much money , but set aside a budget to keep Kratom coming in... it’s been beyond helpful for my chronic pain that I’d rather more than less in my cache ..kbull.... I’m pretty much in the same boat... addicted to ordering!!! Worse addictions I suppose
I like to buy from a handful of my preferred vendors every other month or so ... keep variety on hand and support the vendors that I’ve come to know and love ... I have around 15-20 kilos stashed ... and will ( in all honesty ) probably keep buying at least one kilo a month ..sometimes 2... between me and my lady .. we go through a little over a kilo a month .. for what ever amount we both take .. I want to have an equal amount added to my herbal chest ... it is getting a little ridiculous... but it’s a life line/ passion and pleasure to be into a herb that’s given me quality of life ... better than any other herb or prescribed med I’ve used to help me with my ailments... Kratom is amazing at what it does !! Side note : I’m happy to be participating here more lately ... I feel like this community is a very special and tight knit one ...Very supportive and also straight forward... I am grateful for this forum !!
I don’t make much money , but set aside a budget to keep Kratom coming in... it’s been beyond helpful for my chronic pain that I’d rather more than less in my cache ..kbull.... I’m pretty much in the same boat... addicted to ordering!!! Worse addictions I suppose
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Budgets for leaf
My budget struggles along and then...... TFH announces a weekend sale and it immediately crashes and burns.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Budgets for leaf
Somethingsacred wrote:I spend at least 80-160$ a month , I have lots of Kratom stashed ... just in case !!!!
I don’t make much money , but set aside a budget to keep Kratom coming in... it’s been beyond helpful for my chronic pain that I’d rather more than less in my cache ..kbull.... I’m pretty much in the same boat... addicted to ordering!!! Worse addictions I supposeI like to buy from a handful of my preferred vendors every other month or so ... keep variety on hand and support the vendors that I’ve come to know and love ... I have around 15-20 kilos stashed ... and will ( in all honesty ) probably keep buying at least one kilo a month ..sometimes 2... between me and my lady .. we go through a little over a kilo a month .. for what ever amount we both take .. I want to have an equal amount added to my herbal chest ... it is getting a little ridiculous... but it’s a life line/ passion and pleasure to be into a herb that’s given me quality of life ... better than any other herb or prescribed med I’ve used to help me with my ailments... Kratom is amazing at what it does !! Side note : I’m happy to be participating here more lately ... I feel like this community is a very special and tight knit one ...Very supportive and also straight forward... I am grateful for this forum !!
I've done pretty much the same between me and my wife....it may pay off in the long run..you should get in on the trading post, what we've got so far may be exactly what someone is looking for in months to years to come!! Today's fire will be tommorrow's vintage!!
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
I am obsessed try to purchase 1 to 3 keys a month 10 keys stashed.At first I bought as much as I could split keys then the ones I really like I buy more.Ive filled my tea shelf with pint jars at first seriously I have a compulsion maybe because at first I felt like I had to try all Lizas teas and buy twice as much of those I loved.I tried some of the FB vetted lol vendors and then stumbled upon doubleM thru Reddit.and I am working my way thru Ballz vendor list.I do try to keep my tolerance low so I go thru less than a key a month.Icant get enough info about Kratom it truly has given me a quality of life Ive never dreamed I'd have my Life was horrible the pain was constant even with the prescription meds and it still Amazes me every single day that this leaf has given control of my life BACK to me.So yes Its my obsession but the lord knows that I have had others much worse and that cost so much more
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
I spend between $100-$160 a month. I think it is so worth it to build up a surplus. I have a lot of vintage stuff, some good, some not. DoubleM has helped guide me toward cheaper vendors, many with better quality than before, which I am thankful for. I really enjoy having a large collection to choose from, and who knows when we may lose access to this amazing botanical..
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Budgets for leaf
I use it for severe chronic pain, and I am disabled. My disability is actually being garnished by the Dept of Higher Ed for student loans. So I have to be incredibly shrewd in terms of a budget. Right now, I can swing 25$ a month, max. I try to keep it less than that, though. Under 20$ is ideal...
If I had the money, I would have it coming out of the rafters. There are so many new vendors I'm curious about! I order from inexpensive vendors, perhaps the most inexpensive vendor. The lower cost is a lifesaver for me, and luckily, I love his kratom. I have also found the Trading Post here has some excellent deals.
I can't remember the last time I bought a kilo, honestly.
If I had the money, I would have it coming out of the rafters. There are so many new vendors I'm curious about! I order from inexpensive vendors, perhaps the most inexpensive vendor. The lower cost is a lifesaver for me, and luckily, I love his kratom. I have also found the Trading Post here has some excellent deals.
I can't remember the last time I bought a kilo, honestly.
The Red Queen
-
Bestboy143
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:58 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
Something like 100-180 a month, but most is getting packed away. I only use about 30 dollars worth in a month (10-12 g/day, 3 months per kilo), so less than 400 dollars a year for daily pain management.
-
Flysonsyd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:20 am
Re: Budgets for leaf
Usually less than 100 a month forsure. Like 30 to 50 a month. But this last month i spent around 180 because i bought two keys from tfh
- BuckeyeTony
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm
Re: Budgets for leaf
It depends really. Id say probably $60 to $100 a month. Like to keep a little stash. You never know. Sometimes I spend a little more around holidays when vendors have really good sales. Hard to pass up a good deal! 