KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Ok, so i been sleeping a lot lately. Today when i woke up i did 8gram of "30 year wild white TFH - A14IR" , i thought i would get super duper energy but instead it worked for pain 10/10 and 3/10 for energy. Maybe because i did to much of white it over powered energy into sleep mode? i would say 9/10 or even 10/10 for sleep... I dont know.. But i know if i did smileys super green borneo 4g and 2g of "30 year wild white TFH - A14IR" i would not have that wanting to sleep feeling, i am try that soon. But dang it lasted long thought even when i woke up 10+ hours i still felt no pain and still no any big energy but that mild balanced feeling. I noticed i get best results if i add 2 grams of any TFH to my favorite kratom from other vendors.
So i just did 2g Red Borneo KTO mixed with 2g Super Green Smiley, very nice pronounced effect and these two is a beautiful blend. if anyone have those two, highly advice to give it a try.
I know that sleep works miracles at higher doses, its not my first time, and low dose like 1-2g can keep you awake, at least i know "30 year wild white TFH - A14IR" will mellow me out into sleep at 8g. I ll have to test out 2 grams only after 48 hours break. Not any time soon but i will try when i can.
Guys, did you find any great sleep strains by accident? how much you dosed? I noticed some whites if you increase and go over your sweet spot, it will mellow me down to want sleep! Can't wait to try some nice greens from TFH.. I like to take long breaks at the same time play around with doses, i always want to see how low dose and how high dose will make me feel like.
So i just did 2g Red Borneo KTO mixed with 2g Super Green Smiley, very nice pronounced effect and these two is a beautiful blend. if anyone have those two, highly advice to give it a try.
I know that sleep works miracles at higher doses, its not my first time, and low dose like 1-2g can keep you awake, at least i know "30 year wild white TFH - A14IR" will mellow me out into sleep at 8g. I ll have to test out 2 grams only after 48 hours break. Not any time soon but i will try when i can.
Guys, did you find any great sleep strains by accident? how much you dosed? I noticed some whites if you increase and go over your sweet spot, it will mellow me down to want sleep! Can't wait to try some nice greens from TFH.. I like to take long breaks at the same time play around with doses, i always want to see how low dose and how high dose will make me feel like.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
The Relaxed Guy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 pm
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Pretty much every red I’ve ever tried has been suitable for before-sleep use. Some more than others - the Wild Red Sumpur m5 from TFH is pretty good for before bed - but none of them are what I would call sedating. Just... put me in a comfortable state where sleep feels good.
Edit:
Correction: Betuangie Kratom is definitely the best for sleep, assuming the sole thing you want is good sleep. I didn’t find any of the bents I’ve tried to be good for anything else.
Edit:
Correction: Betuangie Kratom is definitely the best for sleep, assuming the sole thing you want is good sleep. I didn’t find any of the bents I’ve tried to be good for anything else.
-
neuropathy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:31 am
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Fused Flora Red Aceh 4g, puts me out after 2-3 hrs....I just cant stay awake on this strain/batch no matter what...have tried to 6-7 different times...I've marked the black bag In bright yellow ----"good night"
-
Scott renegade
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
- Location: South Florida, coral springs
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Fused flora red bali is my go to for sleep, knocks out my pain,and is a definite relaxation strain...i usually fall asleep within an hour of it burning....it's tempting to take it every night....lol
I don't usually need more than my normal dose size of 5gm...
I don't usually need more than my normal dose size of 5gm...
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Are these Fused Flora strains current? I need to tweak my bedtime blend back more towards heavily sedating. I added a strain to it a while back that wasn't as sedating as I thought it was. 
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
herbalhippie wrote:Are these Fused Flora strains current? I need to tweak my bedtime blend back more towards heavily sedating. I added a strain to it a while back that wasn't as sedating as I thought it was.
Not who you are asking, but I've currently tried the Red Aceh, Red Thai, Gold Maluku from Fused Flora and they are very good for sleep.
Their Bentaungie Kapuas is also phenomenal.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Thank you!
-
Scott renegade
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
- Location: South Florida, coral springs
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Yes @herbalhippie...i had just ordered some new stock from him maybe a month ago...i found the red thai a bit more energetic, but the gold maluku was really nice also. For bedtime strains, i really have great luck with his red bali...herbalhippie wrote:Are these Fused Flora strains current? I need to tweak my bedtime blend back more towards heavily sedating. I added a strain to it a while back that wasn't as sedating as I thought it was.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Ok I'll look into that red bali, thanks!Scott renegade wrote:Yes @herbalhippie...i had just ordered some new stock from him maybe a month ago...i found the red thai a bit more energetic, but the gold maluku was really nice also. For bedtime strains, i really have great luck with his red bali...herbalhippie wrote:Are these Fused Flora strains current? I need to tweak my bedtime blend back more towards heavily sedating. I added a strain to it a while back that wasn't as sedating as I thought it was.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
yes Less Is More .. taking higher doses, you'll build more tolerance faster.. Kratom stops working... AND then NO energy all daybrave777 wrote:Ok, so i been sleeping a lot lately. Today when i woke up i did 8gram of "30 year wild white TFH - A14IR" , i thought i would get super duper energy but instead it worked for pain 10/10 and 3/10 for energy .... I know that sleep works miracles at higher doses
Seriously WHY take kratom for sleep ?? Many, many, sleep aids work better than kratom. Some kratomites have said: We need a GOOD 12 - 16 hours free of kratom, to refresh our systems and then, manage tolerance.. Taking kratom at night? Seems that would be "Last Resort" for someone who's in pain all day and night...
That much pain? Maybe a heavy duty sleep drug, Ambien? Otherwise, l-Theanine is wonderful for relaxed sleep. I recently discovered Magnesium l-Threonate "Magtein" and, wOw, that stuff gives deep sleep.. Valerian Root? Is part of many herbal sleep aids... I just bought some Nighty Night "Extra" brand w/ Valerian. I guarantee, a cup of this Tea/ one Magtein and 1 Theanine, you'll be knocked out!

Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
I prefer some chamomile and blue lotus tea. Sometimes I’ll use turmeric in it, but damn that stuff tastes weird in tea.BallzDeep9 wrote:yes Less Is More .. taking higher doses, you'll build more tolerance faster.. Kratom stops working... AND then NO energy all daybrave777 wrote:Ok, so i been sleeping a lot lately. Today when i woke up i did 8gram of "30 year wild white TFH - A14IR" , i thought i would get super duper energy but instead it worked for pain 10/10 and 3/10 for energy .... I know that sleep works miracles at higher doses![]()
Seriously WHY take kratom for sleep ?? Many, many, sleep aids work better than kratom. Some kratomites have said: We need a GOOD 12 - 16 hours free of kratom, to refresh our systems and then, manage tolerance.. Taking kratom at night? Seems that would be "Last Resort" for someone who's in pain all day and night...
That much pain? Maybe a heavy duty sleep drug, Ambien? Otherwise, l-Theanine is wonderful for relaxed sleep. I recently discovered Magnesium l-Threonate "Magtein" and, wOw, that stuff gives deep sleep.. Valerian Root? Is part of many herbal sleep aids... I just bought some Nighty Night "Extra" brand w/ Valerian. I guarantee, a cup of this Tea/ one Magtein and 1 Theanine, you'll be knocked out!No need to waste kratom at night? Just my 2 cents
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Just another time of the spotlight shining on the fact that we are all different... To be perfectly honest I use kratom more at night and most importantly at night in comparison to any other time!! When using the right strains/doses it really helps me sleep and crushes pain as well as other issues all at once. I have tried most OTC sleep aids and even the small few that ever worked for me it was only for a short period of time. I have come.to find that mag citrate and a dose of heavy strong strain/blend and possibly even Sleepytime EXTRA tea with valerian root and l-theanine have worked best for me overall.... And I have yet to meet many that have insomnia as bad as myself lol!!BallzDeep9 wrote:yes Less Is More .. taking higher doses, you'll build more tolerance faster.. Kratom stops working... AND then NO energy all daybrave777 wrote:Ok, so i been sleeping a lot lately. Today when i woke up i did 8gram of "30 year wild white TFH - A14IR" , i thought i would get super duper energy but instead it worked for pain 10/10 and 3/10 for energy .... I know that sleep works miracles at higher doses![]()
Seriously WHY take kratom for sleep ?? Many, many, sleep aids work better than kratom. Some kratomites have said: We need a GOOD 12 - 16 hours free of kratom, to refresh our systems and then, manage tolerance.. Taking kratom at night? Seems that would be "Last Resort" for someone who's in pain all day and night...
That much pain? Maybe a heavy duty sleep drug, Ambien? Otherwise, l-Theanine is wonderful for relaxed sleep. I recently discovered Magnesium l-Threonate "Magtein" and, wOw, that stuff gives deep sleep.. Valerian Root? Is part of many herbal sleep aids... I just bought some Nighty Night "Extra" brand w/ Valerian. I guarantee, a cup of this Tea/ one Magtein and 1 Theanine, you'll be knocked out!No need to waste kratom at night? Just my 2 cents
-
Re-leaf LLC
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
500mg of CBD and a hefty dose of anything...
Nothing gets me energized at high doses
Nothing gets me energized at high doses
Please see the unique business model we endorse at www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html you will be very happy. And if you aren't please let me know why 
-
oohger
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
a strong indica?! my go to 
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Sosa's Red Sunda knocks me out, as does Botanical Bunny's Red Dayak. Definitely Happy Hippos "Sleepy Hippo" is a nice, warm, fuzzy, dreamy excursion to sleep. Red Horn. Sosa's, or in my experience, any Red Horn period.
Also, someone earlier brought up Bents. YES. THAT.
Also, someone earlier brought up Bents. YES. THAT.
The Red Queen
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Most people don't seem to appreciate a good Bentaungie. Personally, I love them.WhiteAngelica wrote:Sosa's Red Sunda knocks me out, as does Botanical Bunny's Red Dayak. Definitely Happy Hippos "Sleepy Hippo" is a nice, warm, fuzzy, dreamy excursion to sleep. Red Horn. Sosa's, or in my experience, any Red Horn period.
Also, someone earlier brought up Bents. YES. THAT.
It's funny though, people claim "bents don't work for me", yet claim to get great results off of a heavily fermented Red Elephant/red Borneo/Red Jong Kong. It never crossed their mind it's just a blend with a lot of Bentaungie in it.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Celest actually i had bad bents and good once. i think those who didnt like bents, they didnt find the right one yet and turned off from that one or two bents they tried.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
You're absolutely right.brave777 wrote:Celest actually i had bad bents and good once. i think those who didnt like bents, they didnt find the right one yet and turned off from that one or two bents they tried.
I've got a collection of about a dozen great Bentaungie. It took me buying probably two dozen to find them.
It seems like the fermentation process is easily botched, and we know how most Indo suppliers approach quality control (lol, what QC?).
I always blend mine, and never use more than 50%, ideally about 30%. You can very easily get a very lopsided alk profile if you use too much. But when you get it right...
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Celestial-Oceanic wrote:You're absolutely right.brave777 wrote:Celest actually i had bad bents and good once. i think those who didnt like bents, they didnt find the right one yet and turned off from that one or two bents they tried.
I've got a collection of about a dozen great Bentaungie. It took me buying probably two dozen to find them.
It seems like the fermentation process is easily botched, and we know how most Indo suppliers approach quality control (lol, what QC?).
I always blend mine, and never use more than 50%, ideally about 30%. You can very easily get a very lopsided alk profile if you use too much. But when you get it right...
I know this is true...I've split SOSA's white Horn with their Bentuangie and had a glorious burn at 50/50....also my wife swears by Benni's Bents, if you haven't got that feel for it...keep searchin' it's out there (in my case) it was in a great blend.
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Benni's Super Bentaungie is a great one, one of my faves.CatfatherB wrote:Celestial-Oceanic wrote:You're absolutely right.brave777 wrote:Celest actually i had bad bents and good once. i think those who didnt like bents, they didnt find the right one yet and turned off from that one or two bents they tried.
I've got a collection of about a dozen great Bentaungie. It took me buying probably two dozen to find them.
It seems like the fermentation process is easily botched, and we know how most Indo suppliers approach quality control (lol, what QC?).
I always blend mine, and never use more than 50%, ideally about 30%. You can very easily get a very lopsided alk profile if you use too much. But when you get it right...
I know this is true...I've split SOSA's white Horn with their Bentuangie and had a glorious burn at 50/50....also my wife swears by Benni's Bents, if you haven't got that feel for it...keep searchin' it's out there (in my case) it was in a great blend.
Never tried Sosa's, honestly didn't know they stocked one. I've only ordered from them once, and really enjoyed the Super Gold, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra, and Red Indo. I may be checking Sosa out soon...
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
SecondedWhiteAngelica wrote:Sosa's Red Sunda
I also found TFH's deep jungle aceh to be very sedating. It's a dark green that acts like a red. Not terribly euphoric or anything, but certainly a slower than average strain. Worked well for me when I woke up in the middle of the night to get back to sleep.
Sacred Son's Red Boyan is a great slow strain too.
-
oohger
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
ordered Benni Super bent based in reviews. It is the perfect "good night" burn for me. Out like a baby every time. Oddly enough i actually enjoy the taste.
-
chortle
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:51 am
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
500mg?!?? Am I reading this right or maybe you have mistyped?Re-leaf LLC wrote:500mg of CBD and a hefty dose of anything...
Nothing gets me energized at high doses
I use 10mg (full spec) CBD capsules, one is noticeable, takes a slight edge off. Two is a good dose for me (180lbs, 5'11") to feel it enough. If I take 3 (30mg total) within 2-2.5hrs I'm ready to fall asleep. I was taking 3 after work when I was working overnights last month with overall good success for sleep. I can't imagine taking 16x that amount! Would also suck to have a tolerance that high.
As for Kratom strains for sleep, I just got a new strain from Soultanic/Soulistic called green Sentarum. He said it contains 1.87mg of mitra (7-Ohm?) and I believe him. Took my usual dose (4.5g) yesterday and was one of the more heavy strains I've had in the past 3 years using Kratom. DG's OBMD from 12/07 and SoCal's RB 8/18 are at the top for me and this one is right up there with those, imo. Been a while since I had the OBMD, to be fair (and DG's quality has declined quite a lot over the past year from what I hear, so I won't be buying from him any time soon.) About to take a dose of Soul's GS in a few here. Been pleased with all the strains I bought in my split from Soul overall.
re Trad. Med. 'Nighty Night' (w/ Valerian root) tea. When I make a cup from that I use 3 bags. I cut them open and pour into a metal thermos (shaped like a bottle) add boiling water and let steep for about 15 mins. It helps, no doubt. But nothing compared to legit Valerian root extract.
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
Just got a fresh batch of Super Bentaungie in today, and it's great, definitely "Top 5" bent on the market IMO.oohger wrote:ordered Benni Super bent based in reviews. It is the perfect "good night" burn for me. Out like a baby every time. Oddly enough i actually enjoy the taste.
I also like the taste. It's got a weird "fruit" taste, a kind of sweetness that's hard to describe. You'll either love it or hate it.
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
My all time favorite bents are from Benni ...the bent kapuas is very good .... super bent fabulous...
Hopefully he’ll stick up on more milk Chocolate bent and sweet baby bent .. also benty Bali ... all good!!!
TFH chocolate bent is delicious and powerful as well!
Never had a good bent till I tried the ones I mentioned above ! Can’t say enough great things about this company!
Green kapuas from Fused flora for me is extremely relaxing / euphoric.... haven’t tried recent batch .. I presume it’s on point !
Hopefully he’ll stick up on more milk Chocolate bent and sweet baby bent .. also benty Bali ... all good!!!
TFH chocolate bent is delicious and powerful as well!
Never had a good bent till I tried the ones I mentioned above ! Can’t say enough great things about this company!
Green kapuas from Fused flora for me is extremely relaxing / euphoric.... haven’t tried recent batch .. I presume it’s on point !
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: KNOCKOUT SLEEP STRAINS
STH pure red glow has been doing the trick getting to sleep. Takes a while for it to peak for me but it's heavy, sedating, euphoric. I mixed some with a gold and it hit pretty hard.