7ohmn strains
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
7ohmn strains
I was really impressed with the Elephant Green Malay to the point I bought 4 kilos when he had his back from the dead special. Looking to try more of his leaf but little overwhelmed by the selection and just seeing what others might have tried and their recommendations
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: 7ohmn strains
So far I've tried:
Red Samarinda
Jambu
White Horn
Elephant green Borneo
Green Kalsel
White Gucci
Papua
Ketapang-pucuk (sold out)
EGMD
ERMD #4
ERB
EGT
Plantation MD
They are all good. Standouts include the Red Sam, ERB, and all three Maeng Da.
Red Samarinda
Jambu
White Horn
Elephant green Borneo
Green Kalsel
White Gucci
Papua
Ketapang-pucuk (sold out)
EGMD
ERMD #4
ERB
EGT
Plantation MD
They are all good. Standouts include the Red Sam, ERB, and all three Maeng Da.
- Dale_Tisane
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
Super Green was my favorite. I wonder how long he'll keep prices $80/kg
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: 7ohmn strains
He really has a huge menu and as C-O already said nearly everything I've tried has been good. A few standouts for me are
EGM
Green Bent
Elephant Green Borneo
PMD
Red Malay
EGMD
Green Vein Borneo-Ketapang
Papua
White Elephant
I am usually looking for pain relief as a primary quality and mood/energy next. For my chemistry and what I like his leaf seems to work really well. All of these strains have a good amount of pain relief and most are contained somewhere within the mid spec range except for the EGB and Malay which are a little slower. If you have specific qualities you're looking for I've found him to be very reliable with most of his recommendations on strains so you might ask if you haven't.
EGM
Green Bent
Elephant Green Borneo
PMD
Red Malay
EGMD
Green Vein Borneo-Ketapang
Papua
White Elephant
I am usually looking for pain relief as a primary quality and mood/energy next. For my chemistry and what I like his leaf seems to work really well. All of these strains have a good amount of pain relief and most are contained somewhere within the mid spec range except for the EGB and Malay which are a little slower. If you have specific qualities you're looking for I've found him to be very reliable with most of his recommendations on strains so you might ask if you haven't.
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
Me too! That super green is exactly what I look for in leafDale_Tisane wrote:Super Green was my favorite. I wonder how long he'll keep prices $80/kg
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 594
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: 7ohmn strains
I can’t make heads or tails from the 7ohm menu. It’s overwhelming.
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
I agree. He has some great leaf. But his menu/ organization is a turn off. If I was selling stuff, I would be way more organized and have a better looking site/email/list. Maybe he’s uncapable so should hire someone to help him. Either way you can always email him back and forth to figure out what you wantRumRunner wrote:I can’t make heads or tails from the 7ohm menu. It’s overwhelming.
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: 7ohmn strains
KBull wrote:I agree. He has some great leaf. But his menu/ organization is a turn off. If I was selling stuff, I would be way more organized and have a better looking site/email/list. Maybe he’s uncapable so should hire someone to help him. Either way you can always email him back and forth to figure out what you wantRumRunner wrote:I can’t make heads or tails from the 7ohm menu. It’s overwhelming.
He used to have a chick that updated his email and would take your orders, so he could focus on importing/packaging.
I can see how for someone new, his sprawling menu could be overwhelming. Luckily, I have a lot of experience dealing with him, and know what I want and what to expect.
He used to be so overwhelmed, it took a week sometimes to even mail out your order. It was rare, but it did happen to me.
My advice to new customers: stick with the trademark Elephant varieties, ex. EGT, EGB, ERMD, etc. If you still have an open slot or two for your order, then venture out.
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Re: 7ohmn strains
Yes, I only got 3 in the sample he sent me, but that SG is fantastic- I blended it with TFM Wild White Vietnam this morning and I got more shit done in 3 hours than I did all weekendDale_Tisane wrote:Super Green was my favorite. I wonder how long he'll keep prices $80/kg
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
His menu is why I dragged my feet placing an order back in the day, and while I was trying to figure it out, he had his “episode” or whatever it was, and I missed out. I want to place a large order, but shit.KBull wrote:I agree. He has some great leaf. But his menu/ organization is a turn off. If I was selling stuff, I would be way more organized and have a better looking site/email/list. Maybe he’s uncapable so should hire someone to help him. Either way you can always email him back and forth to figure out what you wantRumRunner wrote:I can’t make heads or tails from the 7ohm menu. It’s overwhelming.
Can someone show me a pic of how his orders are packaged?
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: 7ohmn strains
Trigger they come packaged just like most other vendors popular on this forum that I order from. My orders have come in a priority bubble mailer or if I was ordering more than 1.5kg at a time it came in a priority box. He uses two types of bags one is a thick light brown paper with plastic on the inside and the other is semi see through plastic, both are heat sealed with a tear off top. He has different appropriately sized bags depending on how much you order of one strain. Both types of bags stand up easily and seal out moisture and air. Haven't had a single issue with any of the zippers. Most of the tags are handwritten however there are no batch dates which is the one complaint I could make however what really matters most is the leaf that's inside. Payment has gone smoothly, he's prompt with shipping, and been easy to communicate with. There was one issue with a strain I was sent and he was quick to rectify it. I truly don't know what more I could ask for.
-
enjoyalienation
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am
Re: 7ohmn strains
What's his email/website? I placed an order from him in 2016 that was great, but haven't ordered from him since.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: 7ohmn strains
There's a blog, but no website.enjoyalienation wrote:What's his email/website? I placed an order from him in 2016 that was great, but haven't ordered from him since.
https://www.7ohm.info/p/seven-ohm-botan ... n.html?m=1
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
I have placed 2 orders with him since he re-opened and everything has gone smooth and I have no complaints. His leaf is very very good. Not everything I've tired works for me, but the ones that do work are some recent favorites for me. EGM#2 and ERMD#4 and Supergreen are the three that really stood out for me. Some have that older coarser grind, but the leaf is potent and has long legs. EGB is another strong balanced strain too.
His website/strain listing is def confusing and I wish it was updated as some strains they say out of stock are available. But its not a deal breaker lol... Speaking of his strains, anyone have reviews or thoughts on some of his other strains that hasn't been discussed or mentioned here already? I'm thinking of placing another order this week and I'll list below a few strains from his website that I'm thinking of trying, and curious if anybody has tried any of these??
Super Borneo (Mood, Full spectrum, Blend) or Super Indo Blend
Elephant Red Malay (fast)
RED KAPUAS (balanced)
RED MD #7 (pure red)
Red Magic (balanced blend)(Indoor maeng da,outdoor borneo)
Super Golden Malay (fast) (out)
Yellow Gold
Golden Jong Kong
Golden Maeng Da (faster)
GREEN and RED SAMARINDA
YELLOW MALAY (balanced) (out)
WILD RED BENTUANGIE (high 7ohm)
GOLDEN SUNDA
Golden Bali
YELLOW KAPUAS
YELLOW MD
YELLOW BORNEO
He may not even have some of these anymore, I just copied and pasted several from his blod site that I may be interested in trying. But yeah, I def recommend giving him a try. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I have had no problems at all with my two orders, and intend to keep ordering. His leaf is quality.
His website/strain listing is def confusing and I wish it was updated as some strains they say out of stock are available. But its not a deal breaker lol... Speaking of his strains, anyone have reviews or thoughts on some of his other strains that hasn't been discussed or mentioned here already? I'm thinking of placing another order this week and I'll list below a few strains from his website that I'm thinking of trying, and curious if anybody has tried any of these??
Super Borneo (Mood, Full spectrum, Blend) or Super Indo Blend
Elephant Red Malay (fast)
RED KAPUAS (balanced)
RED MD #7 (pure red)
Red Magic (balanced blend)(Indoor maeng da,outdoor borneo)
Super Golden Malay (fast) (out)
Yellow Gold
Golden Jong Kong
Golden Maeng Da (faster)
GREEN and RED SAMARINDA
YELLOW MALAY (balanced) (out)
WILD RED BENTUANGIE (high 7ohm)
GOLDEN SUNDA
Golden Bali
YELLOW KAPUAS
YELLOW MD
YELLOW BORNEO
He may not even have some of these anymore, I just copied and pasted several from his blod site that I may be interested in trying. But yeah, I def recommend giving him a try. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I have had no problems at all with my two orders, and intend to keep ordering. His leaf is quality.
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: 7ohmn strains
I tried the RMD #7 back in the day, and it didn't mesh well with me. It was decent, but he has way better.MikeEdoessomething wrote:I have placed 2 orders with him since he re-opened and everything has gone smooth and I have no complaints. His leaf is very very good. Not everything I've tired works for me, but the ones that do work are some recent favorites for me. EGM#2 and ERMD#4 and Supergreen are the three that really stood out for me. Some have that older coarser grind, but the leaf is potent and has long legs. EGB is another strong balanced strain too.
His website/strain listing is def confusing and I wish it was updated as some strains they say out of stock are available. But its not a deal breaker lol... Speaking of his strains, anyone have reviews or thoughts on some of his other strains that hasn't been discussed or mentioned here already? I'm thinking of placing another order this week and I'll list below a few strains from his website that I'm thinking of trying, and curious if anybody has tried any of these??
Super Borneo (Mood, Full spectrum, Blend) or Super Indo Blend
Elephant Red Malay (fast)
RED KAPUAS (balanced)
RED MD #7 (pure red)
Red Magic (balanced blend)(Indoor maeng da,outdoor borneo)
Super Golden Malay (fast) (out)
Yellow Gold
Golden Jong Kong
Golden Maeng Da (faster)
GREEN and RED SAMARINDA
YELLOW MALAY (balanced) (out)
WILD RED BENTUANGIE (high 7ohm)
GOLDEN SUNDA
Golden Bali
YELLOW KAPUAS
YELLOW MD
YELLOW BORNEO
He may not even have some of these anymore, I just copied and pasted several from his blod site that I may be interested in trying. But yeah, I def recommend giving him a try. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I have had no problems at all with my two orders, and intend to keep ordering. His leaf is quality.
The Samarinda are very good. I've recently got the Red Sam, and it's very good IMO. Nice, balanced to slow red, no ferment, light tan to pale olive green in color. The green Samarinda is a past fave, though I haven't had it recently. It's a balanced to slower euphoric green, from what I remember.
If you haven't tried the Plantation MD, I highly, highly recommend. Excellent Mid to fast variety.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
Thanks for the feedback. I'm def gonna get the Samarinda's on my next order and the Plantation MD as wellCelestial-Oceanic wrote:I tried the RMD #7 back in the day, and it didn't mesh well with me. It was decent, but he has way better.MikeEdoessomething wrote:I have placed 2 orders with him since he re-opened and everything has gone smooth and I have no complaints. His leaf is very very good. Not everything I've tired works for me, but the ones that do work are some recent favorites for me. EGM#2 and ERMD#4 and Supergreen are the three that really stood out for me. Some have that older coarser grind, but the leaf is potent and has long legs. EGB is another strong balanced strain too.
His website/strain listing is def confusing and I wish it was updated as some strains they say out of stock are available. But its not a deal breaker lol... Speaking of his strains, anyone have reviews or thoughts on some of his other strains that hasn't been discussed or mentioned here already? I'm thinking of placing another order this week and I'll list below a few strains from his website that I'm thinking of trying, and curious if anybody has tried any of these??
Super Borneo (Mood, Full spectrum, Blend) or Super Indo Blend
Elephant Red Malay (fast)
RED KAPUAS (balanced)
RED MD #7 (pure red)
Red Magic (balanced blend)(Indoor maeng da,outdoor borneo)
Super Golden Malay (fast) (out)
Yellow Gold
Golden Jong Kong
Golden Maeng Da (faster)
GREEN and RED SAMARINDA
YELLOW MALAY (balanced) (out)
WILD RED BENTUANGIE (high 7ohm)
GOLDEN SUNDA
Golden Bali
YELLOW KAPUAS
YELLOW MD
YELLOW BORNEO
He may not even have some of these anymore, I just copied and pasted several from his blod site that I may be interested in trying. But yeah, I def recommend giving him a try. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I have had no problems at all with my two orders, and intend to keep ordering. His leaf is quality.
The Samarinda are very good. I've recently got the Red Sam, and it's very good IMO. Nice, balanced to slow red, no ferment, light tan to pale olive green in color. The green Samarinda is a past fave, though I haven't had it recently. It's a balanced to slower euphoric green, from what I remember.
If you haven't tried the Plantation MD, I highly, highly recommend. Excellent Mid to fast variety.
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
Site is now updated, complete with order form. Sorry I lag.
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
]I have so many strains and samples it would take a week to go through (20x20) room. I think I went a little overboard in my quest to find the magical leaf. I had to reduce the list to make it less intimidating. Liquidation sale to come. Some obscure strains.
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
Updated site and inventory has been manicured although all strains are still available via secret passcode. 7ohm.com is the new url Still working on updates. New Ecom site and kratom friendly processor in the works.RumRunner wrote:I can’t make heads or tails from the 7ohm menu. It’s overwhelming.
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
Finally updated and manicured. All strains still available.RumRunner wrote:I can’t make heads or tails from the 7ohm menu. It’s overwhelming.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
HERE is the Reddit Link, from early 2018, that he tried to HIDE by deleting from Reddit.
READ REVIEWS - https://www.reddit.com/r/7ohm/comments/ ... this_post/
These are legit reviews, from at least a dozen or more, Customers of 7OHM who paid and never got their shipment. He then made this Post, offering - "Anyone who has not filed a chargeback will get double their order, anyone willing to drop it, will get 30% more of their order. I really appreciate you guys understanding, ..." Blah Blah Blah
Some of the comments are... SAD. Very very SAD "Still waiting for my order. Did not file a chargeback."
30 days Later: "I've waited well past the 30 days now, probably too late to do a charge back, so I'm out a good chunk of cash, it seems. Not very fucking happy about this, either. No communication at all, no order, nonsense..."
Finally: "Relapse or not – No order, and no communication after making a post like this getting people to hold off on chargebacks. There's a word for this sort of treatment for your loyal customers... That word is asshole.
READ REVIEWS - https://www.reddit.com/r/7ohm/comments/ ... this_post/
These are legit reviews, from at least a dozen or more, Customers of 7OHM who paid and never got their shipment. He then made this Post, offering - "Anyone who has not filed a chargeback will get double their order, anyone willing to drop it, will get 30% more of their order. I really appreciate you guys understanding, ..." Blah Blah Blah
Some of the comments are... SAD. Very very SAD "Still waiting for my order. Did not file a chargeback."
30 days Later: "I've waited well past the 30 days now, probably too late to do a charge back, so I'm out a good chunk of cash, it seems. Not very fucking happy about this, either. No communication at all, no order, nonsense..."
Finally: "Relapse or not – No order, and no communication after making a post like this getting people to hold off on chargebacks. There's a word for this sort of treatment for your loyal customers... That word is asshole.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
How much money did you lose to him Ballz ? I have placed a half dozen orders since December with him and received my orders within 2 days. The Green Samarinda is one of the best strains I’ve had ever. I’m not here to cape for people that may or may not have lost money. I’m here for good kratom 
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: 7ohmn strains
Ballz, he already said that everyone eventually got their money back. It certainly appears as though he was going through some serious shit at the time. You can think hes lying in order to scam a few thousand OR you can believe him. The fact that he still has TONS of 2017 stock lends a lot of creedence to his story if'n you ask me. Even if it is ALL true,which it isn't, don't you think he deserves another chance? People DO change. You're acting like he's your estranged son who showed up at the family dinner to bum and scam money. Everyone seems to be pretty happy so far. I guess what I mean to say is that your apprehension is understood, but he said he made shit right and "asshole" just MAY be a tad of an overstatement. I just don't understand why this is all so personal to you. They are just kratom vendors!
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
I’m sure we all have made mistakes we wouldn’t want to be lambasted for the rest of our lives. He’s obviously trying to make things right. Even if I was one of the ones that lost money I believe in second chances because I e had a few myself that turned out well and I wouldn’t want to be condemned forever for some of the decisions I’ve made in life. Like what is he supposed to do? Crawl in a hole and die ? Go away forever and never attempt to make things right ? Labeling someone a asshole from a few Reddit comments that is obviously trying to right his wrongs to me is asshole thing to do....
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
Well said Miv and that’s exactly what I was wondering is why is this all so personal to someone that wasn’t even involved? Like what are you getting out of throwing dirt on someone trying to right their wrongs ? The EGM2, EGMD and Green Samarinda have been some of the best strains I’ve tried in my 6 years of using kratom and every time I’ve ordered from him I got my package in 2 days. He’s obviously trying to do things right this time so maybe cut the guy some slack. And like you said these are just vendors not some absentee father that showed back up in your life....
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: 7ohmn strains
mivanqua wrote:Ballz, he already said that everyone eventually got their money back. It certainly appears as though he was going through some serious shit at the time. You can think hes lying in order to scam a few thousand OR you can believe him. The fact that he still has TONS of 2017 stock lends a lot of creedence to his story if'n you ask me. Even if it is ALL true,which it isn't, don't you think he deserves another chance? People DO change. You're acting like he's your estranged son who showed up at the family dinner to bum and scam money. Everyone seems to be pretty happy so far. I guess what I mean to say is that your apprehension is understood, but he said he made shit right and "asshole" just MAY be a tad of an overstatement. I just don't understand why this is all so personal to you. They are just kratom vendors!
nerdy ninja wrote:I’m sure we all have made mistakes we wouldn’t want to be lambasted for the rest of our lives. He’s obviously trying to make things right. Even if I was one of the ones that lost money I believe in second chances because I e had a few myself that turned out well and I wouldn’t want to be condemned forever for some of the decisions I’ve made in life. Like what is he supposed to do? Crawl in a hole and die ? Go away forever and never attempt to make things right ? Labeling someone a asshole from a few Reddit comments that is obviously trying to right his wrongs to me is asshole thing to do....
Look guys you can disagree but no need for name calling, gotta keep it civil! If people don't like ballz' views on the subject than great keep buying from 7ohm and move along why go on a defense crusade same as you're questioning his crusade?!BallzDeep9 wrote:HERE is the Reddit Link, from early 2018, that he tried to HIDE by deleting from Reddit.![]()
READ REVIEWS - https://www.reddit.com/r/7ohm/comments/ ... this_post/
These are legit reviews, from at least a dozen or more, Customers of 7OHM who paid and never got their shipment. He then made this Post, offering - "Anyone who has not filed a chargeback will get double their order, anyone willing to drop it, will get 30% more of their order. I really appreciate you guys understanding, ..." Blah Blah Blah
Some of the comments are... SAD. Very very SAD "Still waiting for my order. Did not file a chargeback."
30 days Later: "I've waited well past the 30 days now, probably too late to do a charge back, so I'm out a good chunk of cash, it seems. Not very fucking happy about this, either. No communication at all, no order, nonsense..."
Finally: "Relapse or not – No order, and no communication after making a post like this getting people to hold off on chargebacks. There's a word for this sort of treatment for your loyal customers... That word is asshole.
But, I will say for me personally....all good to forgive and give second chances and all yet I feel there are levels to that if you will! I'm happy to have 7ohm on the forum and all, BUT I personally can't forsee myself ordering from him in the near future. To me, the risk outweighs the reward in my eyes! There are so many amazing batches from reliable, fair priced, friendly, hard working vendors that I can't rationalize stepping away from them to risk ordering from an at some point problematic vendor. If other people are comfortable with that situation then more power to 'em!
Essentially, my point is that we all have different views, morals, ways of going about things, and reasons for choosing the vendors we use. We all also enjoy reading reviews and many of us thankfully enough enjoy leaving reviews as well! But, if reviews lead to bashing vendors and or each other then it all becomes less enjoyable and people stop posting reviews or at least hold back actual opinion while posting them! So, please just keep things civil and understand that we are all different, yet all here for many same reasons. This community rocks for that very same reason.... rock on kratomites!!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
I'm only presenting the public Reviews, information, and comments of others from Reddit - THAT thread was lost before when the 7OHM thing started up here on MM - I really feel the info should be made public, not hidden, it's his track record.. No I don't believe a word he says, sorry.. So there's the information: Buyers on MM - can now READ that Reddit topic & decide whether or not, to send him money?
Those words were all "quotes" from his legit Reddit Reviews 2 years ago.. Hope that was made clear.. IF copying the "asshole" comment was offensive to anyone, sorry, I guess it was drama but some people did get hurt. Put yourself in their shoes - Some of those folks are still on Reddit, and even Mewe.. To my knowledge, not a single one has ever posted they'd recovered anything
Those words were all "quotes" from his legit Reddit Reviews 2 years ago.. Hope that was made clear.. IF copying the "asshole" comment was offensive to anyone, sorry, I guess it was drama but some people did get hurt. Put yourself in their shoes - Some of those folks are still on Reddit, and even Mewe.. To my knowledge, not a single one has ever posted they'd recovered anything
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
What is your trip dude? Did I wrong you? Did you get scammed? You're on a fucking mission of hate. If you knew me in the slightest, you would know that is something that would not even cross my mind to do. I haven't stolen anuthing since I was 12. I have a BA in economics from UCSB, owned a restaurant, an international import company. I live in a affluent neighborhood, and the money my father left me is enough for me to retire. I do this to feel good about myself and have purpose. But, you think I'm scamming people for chump change? What, so I can hoard the 300+kilos of kratom to myself?BallzDeep9 wrote:HERE is the Reddit Link, from early 2018, that he tried to HIDE by deleting from Reddit.![]()
READ REVIEWS - https://www.reddit.com/r/7ohm/comments/ ... this_post/
These are legit reviews, from at least a dozen or more, Customers of 7OHM who paid and never got their shipment. He then made this Post, offering - "Anyone who has not filed a chargeback will get double their order, anyone willing to drop it, will get 30% more of their order. I really appreciate you guys understanding, ..." Blah Blah Blah
Some of the comments are... SAD. Very very SAD "Still waiting for my order. Did not file a chargeback."
30 days Later: "I've waited well past the 30 days now, probably too late to do a charge back, so I'm out a good chunk of cash, it seems. Not very fucking happy about this, either. No communication at all, no order, nonsense..."
Finally: "Relapse or not – No order, and no communication after making a post like this getting people to hold off on chargebacks. There's a word for this sort of treatment for your loyal customers... That word is asshole.
Get a clue, who would come back after scamming "massive amount of people" and expect that nobody would demand justice. Well, where are all the victims up in arms? where are these masses of people. That reddit post that I made to try and remedy the situation got hacked. There was nothing that I could do. By the time I had access most people filed a chargeback and got refunded from my merchant account. The remaining people were offered refund, or double their order. So, where is the problem and who got jacked by me that's up in arms besides you. What's funny is that you weren't even affected but apparently someone made you the kratom police.
My reddit post explains it all. I got hacked while trying to fulfull orders. People got pissed and got refunds from their bank because i was MIA. The remaining people got taken care of by me personally (doubled orders), which means everyone got what they wanted (albeit a little late). I then deleted the post. Shoud I leave it up? So, what's your point? what does that prove? Shit happens out of my control, but you're going to call me a scammer? Why the hate? where do you get your facts from? How much time have you spent to try and discredit me? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE?
Produce one person who got scammed by me and I'll pay you a hundred dollars. If you can't, then admit that you are a power tripping hater who can't get accurate info. all you're doing is spreaeding rumors like I heard you're famous for doing. What did I do to you? Who did I wrong? I can name you a dozen people who were more than happy with how things turned out.
That was my post, how did I try to hide it? I posted it trying to sort out the mess. Why wouldn't i just take the money and run instead of posting that, or delete the post right away. I was locked out of all my accounts for weeks. by the time i regained access, most people filed a chargeback, which i approved. of course i haven't shipped it. I've been locked out.
Dude you're tripping and apparently have too much time on your hands. You went through all that trouble to find that post so you could show people that im evil? What do you get out of that? why are you so driven to ruin me?
Any person i scammed post here please. Lets see how innaccurate, and hateful your statement is. Take it easy on the hateraid. I've never bveen so motivated to hate on someone before, so no clue what you're tripping on.
people run into tough times, does that mean theyre a scammer? if everyone got their money back or twice their order, who got fucked? huh, you know it all? produce me one person. I'll bet you a hundred bucks you can't find shit except embarassment that you posted this. you want to go war? is that it? hate on....
Businesses close their doors all the time without warning. How is this any different except i was closed for a month with no communication. Bottom line is you can't produce one person who got screwed because I remedied my shortcomings and then some.
how come the only bitch is the one that didn't get affected and has no clue what he's talking about. How much time did you waste hating on me? have you nothing better to do? what did you gain by bashing me and overexaggerating my situation. Every redditor you posted was taken ncare of, just like the other 30 peoples orders that were received in 2 days.
Exit scams are for idiots. For you to suggest that I would do that speaks volumes about you. people who exit scam are those that are recieving cash, not cc like me, have low sales volume, and limite3d funds / inventory.
Get your facts straight before you accuse someone of shit that will affect his livelihood.
Last edited by 7ohm on Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
[quote="BallzDeep9"]I'm only presenting the public Reviews, information, and comments of others from Reddit - THAT thread was lost before when the 7OHM thing started up here on MM - I really feel the info should be made public, not hidden, it's his track record.. No I don't believe a word he says, sorry.. So there's the information: Buyers on MM - can now READ that Reddit topic & decide whether or not, to send him money?
That was right when I got hacked again, like I said. There was nothing that I could do. I deleted the thread after i remedied the situation. Should I have left it up? Why don't you contact those people and see what they say. Find me one person that i scammed.
My track record? My father died, my employee hacked my stuff and stole a bunch of stuff, I was dead in the water. When I regained access, i try to remedy the situation but got locked out again. By the third time i got access, i contacted everyone and made it right.
What idiot would come waltzing back to the scene of the crime to act like nothing happened when there are people who want to kill me. why havenlt they alreaey come out and protested?
Your hate doesn't make sense. Go channel your energy where you might help people learn truths not rumors.
That was right when I got hacked again, like I said. There was nothing that I could do. I deleted the thread after i remedied the situation. Should I have left it up? Why don't you contact those people and see what they say. Find me one person that i scammed.
My track record? My father died, my employee hacked my stuff and stole a bunch of stuff, I was dead in the water. When I regained access, i try to remedy the situation but got locked out again. By the third time i got access, i contacted everyone and made it right.
What idiot would come waltzing back to the scene of the crime to act like nothing happened when there are people who want to kill me. why havenlt they alreaey come out and protested?
Your hate doesn't make sense. Go channel your energy where you might help people learn truths not rumors.
Last edited by 7ohm on Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
contact them and ask them what happened. I took the post down as soon as i regained access and contacted the people personally. have you contacted anyone to ask if i fucked them over? But, you're still going to make that outrageous assertion? I don't want anyone to know that some bad shit happened to me and i couldn't fill orders for a month. It was clearly a mistake that was remedied to the best of my abilities. But, apparently not good enough for ballz. Playing Hard ball huh?BallzDeep9 wrote:I'm only presenting the public Reviews, information, and comments of others from Reddit - THAT thread was lost before when the 7OHM thing started up here on MM - I really feel the info should be made public, not hidden, it's his track record.. No I don't believe a word he says, sorry.. So there's the information: Buyers on MM - can now READ that Reddit topic & decide whether or not, to send him money?![]()
Those words were all "quotes" from his legit Reddit Reviews 2 years ago.. Hope that was made clear.. IF copying the "asshole" comment was offensive to anyone, sorry, I guess it was drama but some people did get hurt. Put yourself in their shoes - Some of those folks are still on Reddit, and even Mewe.. To my knowledge, not a single one has ever posted they'd recovered anything
What i don't get is why you're so motivated and hateful when not you or one person you know has been affected. Here's where you should spend your time: find people like minded as you who got fucked over by me, or you can just make it up.
OUT OF THE MASSIVE EXIT SCAM, THERE MUST BE ONE PERSON TO COME FORWARD.
Last edited by 7ohm on Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
BALLZZ DEEP IN A HORSE'S ASS
Last edited by 7ohm on Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
I TRIED TO HIDE IT? THE POST? IT WAS MY POST AND IM SURE ALL 6 PEOPLE WENT THROUGH HELL WHILE I WAS MISSING IN ACTION. WHAT A JOKE. 6 PEOPLE, HAD TO WAIT A LITTLE OVER A MONTH TO GET THEIR ORDER BECAUSE SOME FUCKED UP SHIT HAPPENED TO ME. FUCKING CRUCIFY ME NOW ALL MIGHTY BALLZ. I AM PURE EVIL INCARNATE.
https://www.reddit.com/r/7ohm/comments/ ... this_post/
These are legit reviews ALL FROM AT LEAST A DOZEN (ACTUALLY 6 IF YOU DONT EXAGERATE), DONT KNOW HOW TO COUNT YET?,
Customers of 7OHM who paid and never got their shipment (WHO DIDN'T?, HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW? LOL). He then made this Post, offering - "Anyone who has not filed a chargeback will get double their order, anyone willing to drop it, will get 30% more of their order. I really appreciate you guys understanding, ..." Blah Blah Blah
DO YOU HAVE MEMORY PROBLEMS OR ARE YOU JUST CLUELESS. I PROMISED TO DOUBLE THEIR ORDERS, WHICH I DID. YOU THINK IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T POST? I TOOK DOWN THE POST MORON.
A DOZEN OR MORE REVIEWS? IN PRESENTING AN ARGUMENT, EXAGERATING EVERY POINT THAT YOU HAVE IS A 12 YEAR OLD KIDS STRATEGY. REMINDS ME OF TRUMP ACTUALLY
I FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH MY PROMISE TO GET EVERYONES ORDERS FILLED, WHY DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T? BECAUSE I DELETED THE POST? WHY IS THERE NOT ONE OTHER POST PERTAINING TO YOUR ACCUSATORY BS? MASSIVE EXIT SCAM BUT NOT ONE POST EXCEPT YOURS. WHERE ARE YOUR DOZEN VICTIMS, I COUNT 5 IN YOUR REFERENCED POST ON REDDIT.
ARE YOU COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT, OR IS THAT JUST WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH? YOU EXAGERATE EVERYTHING TO MAKE A FALSE POINT? IS YOUR LAST NAME TRUMP BY CHANCE?
Some of the comments are... SAD. Very very SAD "Still waiting for my order. Did not file a chargeback."
FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN. "SAD, VERY SAD". YOU'RE SUCH A SYMPATHETIC GUY, YOU MUST REALLY FEEL FOR THE GUYS H=WHO HAD TO WAIT A MONTH TO GET DOUBLE THE ORDER. WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP THEM OUT? YOU'RE NOT FULL OF SHIT AT ALL. YOU REALIZE THAT YOU'RE IQ IS CLEARLY NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO PARTICIPATE IN ADULT CONVERSATION. YOU PRESENT A POINT THAT MAKES SENSE IN THE 8TH GRADE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. DONT THEY HAVE FORUMS FOR KIDS LIKE YOU?
30 days Later: "I've waited well past the 30 days now, probably too late to do a charge back, so I'm out a good chunk of cash, it seems. Not very fucking happy about this, either. No communication at all, no order, nonsense..."
Finally: "Relapse or not – No order, and no communication after making a post like this getting people to hold off on chargebacks. There's a word for this sort of treatment for your loyal customers... That word is asshole.
[/quote]
YOU'RE CALLING ME AN ASSHOLE? YOU'RE ONE CLASS ACT. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHO DID I WRONG? YOU? WHAT DID I DO? I INTENTIONALLY WAITED A MONTH TO SHIP EVERYONES ORDERS FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN IM AN ASSHOLE. I USED TO THINK YOU HAD SOME INTERESTINGN THOUGHTS, BUT NOT SURE ANYMORE. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS. ARE YOU THE KRATAOM SAINT, PROTECTING THOSE WHO GOT LATE ORDERS BY SLANDERING MY LIVELIHOOD.
WHAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ABOUT WHY I HAD TO SHUT DOWN FOR ABOUT A MONTH? IF I WAS STEALING STUFF, WHY WOULD I COME BACK HERE AND GIVE EVERYONE THEIR ORDER AND MONEY?
YOU'RE DEF A CLASS ACT. HATE ON A BROTHER. MAKE LITTLE SENSE. I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR WHATEVER MAKES YOU LIKE THAT. HATE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR BASHING ANYWAY? YOU DONT WANT ANOTHER 6 PEOPLE TO GET SCAMMED IN CASE I HAPPENED TO GET HACKED AGAIN. HOW ALTRUISTIC. YOU'RE LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR MEMBERS. LOL.
I'LL ADMIT IT FOR THE 20TH TIME, YEAH, IT HAPPENED. I PUT MYSELF IN A SITUATIOIN THAT ENDED UP PUTTING MY BUSINESS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY MY BELOVED FAMILY AT RISK. ALTHOUGH I MAY HAVE EFFECTED OTHERS NEGATIVELY, I HAVE NEVER PERSONALLY BEEN THROUGH SUCH A HARD TIME. I'VE BEEN FIGHTING TO STAY AFLOAT AND TRYING TO REVIVE A BUSINESS IN AN INDUSTRY THAT I LIKE TO THINK I HELPED DEVELOP. I AM FULLY DEDICATED TO KRATOM, IT HAS SAVED MY LIFE AND I AM DETERMINED TO SAVE OTHERS, REGARDLESS OF WHAT BALLZZ TO WALLZ HATER SAYS.
https://www.reddit.com/r/7ohm/comments/ ... this_post/
These are legit reviews ALL FROM AT LEAST A DOZEN (ACTUALLY 6 IF YOU DONT EXAGERATE), DONT KNOW HOW TO COUNT YET?,
Customers of 7OHM who paid and never got their shipment (WHO DIDN'T?, HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW? LOL). He then made this Post, offering - "Anyone who has not filed a chargeback will get double their order, anyone willing to drop it, will get 30% more of their order. I really appreciate you guys understanding, ..." Blah Blah Blah
DO YOU HAVE MEMORY PROBLEMS OR ARE YOU JUST CLUELESS. I PROMISED TO DOUBLE THEIR ORDERS, WHICH I DID. YOU THINK IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T POST? I TOOK DOWN THE POST MORON.
A DOZEN OR MORE REVIEWS? IN PRESENTING AN ARGUMENT, EXAGERATING EVERY POINT THAT YOU HAVE IS A 12 YEAR OLD KIDS STRATEGY. REMINDS ME OF TRUMP ACTUALLY
I FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH MY PROMISE TO GET EVERYONES ORDERS FILLED, WHY DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T? BECAUSE I DELETED THE POST? WHY IS THERE NOT ONE OTHER POST PERTAINING TO YOUR ACCUSATORY BS? MASSIVE EXIT SCAM BUT NOT ONE POST EXCEPT YOURS. WHERE ARE YOUR DOZEN VICTIMS, I COUNT 5 IN YOUR REFERENCED POST ON REDDIT.
ARE YOU COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT, OR IS THAT JUST WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH? YOU EXAGERATE EVERYTHING TO MAKE A FALSE POINT? IS YOUR LAST NAME TRUMP BY CHANCE?
Some of the comments are... SAD. Very very SAD "Still waiting for my order. Did not file a chargeback."
FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN. "SAD, VERY SAD". YOU'RE SUCH A SYMPATHETIC GUY, YOU MUST REALLY FEEL FOR THE GUYS H=WHO HAD TO WAIT A MONTH TO GET DOUBLE THE ORDER. WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP THEM OUT? YOU'RE NOT FULL OF SHIT AT ALL. YOU REALIZE THAT YOU'RE IQ IS CLEARLY NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO PARTICIPATE IN ADULT CONVERSATION. YOU PRESENT A POINT THAT MAKES SENSE IN THE 8TH GRADE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. DONT THEY HAVE FORUMS FOR KIDS LIKE YOU?
30 days Later: "I've waited well past the 30 days now, probably too late to do a charge back, so I'm out a good chunk of cash, it seems. Not very fucking happy about this, either. No communication at all, no order, nonsense..."
Finally: "Relapse or not – No order, and no communication after making a post like this getting people to hold off on chargebacks. There's a word for this sort of treatment for your loyal customers... That word is asshole.
YOU'RE CALLING ME AN ASSHOLE? YOU'RE ONE CLASS ACT. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHO DID I WRONG? YOU? WHAT DID I DO? I INTENTIONALLY WAITED A MONTH TO SHIP EVERYONES ORDERS FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN IM AN ASSHOLE. I USED TO THINK YOU HAD SOME INTERESTINGN THOUGHTS, BUT NOT SURE ANYMORE. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS. ARE YOU THE KRATAOM SAINT, PROTECTING THOSE WHO GOT LATE ORDERS BY SLANDERING MY LIVELIHOOD.
WHAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ABOUT WHY I HAD TO SHUT DOWN FOR ABOUT A MONTH? IF I WAS STEALING STUFF, WHY WOULD I COME BACK HERE AND GIVE EVERYONE THEIR ORDER AND MONEY?
YOU'RE DEF A CLASS ACT. HATE ON A BROTHER. MAKE LITTLE SENSE. I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR WHATEVER MAKES YOU LIKE THAT. HATE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR BASHING ANYWAY? YOU DONT WANT ANOTHER 6 PEOPLE TO GET SCAMMED IN CASE I HAPPENED TO GET HACKED AGAIN. HOW ALTRUISTIC. YOU'RE LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR MEMBERS. LOL.
I'LL ADMIT IT FOR THE 20TH TIME, YEAH, IT HAPPENED. I PUT MYSELF IN A SITUATIOIN THAT ENDED UP PUTTING MY BUSINESS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY MY BELOVED FAMILY AT RISK. ALTHOUGH I MAY HAVE EFFECTED OTHERS NEGATIVELY, I HAVE NEVER PERSONALLY BEEN THROUGH SUCH A HARD TIME. I'VE BEEN FIGHTING TO STAY AFLOAT AND TRYING TO REVIVE A BUSINESS IN AN INDUSTRY THAT I LIKE TO THINK I HELPED DEVELOP. I AM FULLY DEDICATED TO KRATOM, IT HAS SAVED MY LIFE AND I AM DETERMINED TO SAVE OTHERS, REGARDLESS OF WHAT BALLZZ TO WALLZ HATER SAYS.
Last edited by 7ohm on Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
vike
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:16 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
I bought from 7ohm over the years. He had wonderful leaf. He hit a rough patch at one point and there were some issues. However, since his return, as far as I am concerned, he has made everything right. Going forward, I have continued to order from him and have been more than happy with both the service and the product. I just want to put that out there. I am not on here much, but have interacted and traded with a few of you. I support people who remedy mistakes and move forward, as it seems he has.
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
SMALL BALLZ
Last edited by 7ohm on Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
Soundtrack Recommended: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0-iDQ86luI
Loose Nut in my head
Loose Nut rattling my skull
Crying for a human touch
Or anything that'll reach my soul

Loose Nut in my head
Loose Nut rattling my skull
Crying for a human touch
Or anything that'll reach my soul

Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
It's too bad you have to disgrace a legendary band like that, but makes sense why you're who you are. Thanks for clarifyingBallzDeep9 wrote:Soundtrack Recommended: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0-iDQ86luI
Loose Nut in my head
Loose Nut rattling my skull
Crying for a human touch
Or anything that'll reach my soul
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2153
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
Reminder to keep it civil - lots of rule violations in here.
Locking thread if this continues.
Locking thread if this continues.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: 7ohmn strains
Without getting into this, I'll just say I ordered 2 times from 7ohm a few months ago and everything was fine. Kratom was excellent and communication was easy and smooth. Now, I had never ordered or communicated with 7ohm before those two orders. I DID know the history of what happened, and knew it was a gamble. But I like to think people deserve chance for redemption. I know that is cliche, but I was very happy with those 2 orders. My dad is currently not doing well, and in heart failure with the need of bypass surgery. I knew his father died before/around the time the issues happened. So my situation with my father gave me a different perspective on what happened and I'll admit that is maybe part of the reason I was willing to order from 7ohm. But I also saw how he responded and tried to make good on the people that had problems. Sometimes things spiral out of control. A good judge of character, in my opinion, is how one handles mistakes and grows/moves forward. That is just my take as an outsider lurking on reddit who read this back when it was happening
7ohm, is your site the current updated inventory? I saw something about a secret menu. I know what is listed is a lot of 2017 stuff. If you have a chance, would you be able to PM/send me a current inventory strain list?
7ohm, is your site the current updated inventory? I saw something about a secret menu. I know what is listed is a lot of 2017 stuff. If you have a chance, would you be able to PM/send me a current inventory strain list?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: 7ohmn strains
OK. THIS is about as close as we'll get.. to being responsible for your actions. Baloney. You disappear from kratom for 6 months/ 1 year and sometimes, you disappear with customers' money. NO, I don't "hate" you or even know you personally.. Yes I was pissed when you used my Reddit sub, to Advertise your "Special" then, pulled your Exit Scam and it reflected badly on ME, for running your promotion. Understand now?7ohm wrote:I'LL ADMIT IT FOR THE 20TH TIME, YEAH, IT HAPPENED. I PUT MYSELF IN A SITUATIOIN THAT ENDED UP PUTTING MY BUSINESS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY MY BELOVED FAMILY AT RISK. ALTHOUGH I MAY HAVE EFFECTED OTHERS NEGATIVELY, I HAVE NEVER PERSONALLY BEEN THROUGH SUCH A HARD TIME. I'VE BEEN FIGHTING TO STAY AFLOAT AND TRYING TO REVIVE A BUSINESS IN AN INDUSTRY THAT I LIKE TO THINK I HELPED DEVELOP. I AM FULLY DEDICATED TO KRATOM, ...
So, Karma's a bitch as they say.. Man I only tried to help you. Stood up for you, in the MO Botanicals fiasco.. partnership that failed, wonder why? I was rooting for you to succeed - Spent some time with your Assistant, Amanda - who, you kicked to the curb, after she spent many days, worried and trying to contact you.. Remember? HERE: 1 more Reddit post, maybe the final 7OHM, she posted on r/kratom about YOU: https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... hm_update/
Anybody can READ that. I covered for you!! Read what ol' Nastynate, was saying about you.. Read what arctic_martian had to say... Those guys were veterans of that Community. OR.. anyone can go on MeWe. Search 7OHM and read reviews, what people are saying'.. you can't even Label your product correctly. You're not capable of being a legit vendor.. Hard to admit.. maybe ol' hymnder was right?
Right Now - My concern and Love is for those, who only wanted some decent Leaf on a limited budget - See, I don't live in nice affluent Seattle suburb, in my Parents' house with Parents' money to spend.. So, yeah I can relate to that guy who LOST his last $80 to your scam... and, I guess can relate to the guy who suggested they bring Criminal charges - Angry? Depressed? You're not the only one, who struggles with depression dude... stop blaming others for what you did!! Alright? Double MM wants to allow you here? Fine.. Go ahead. Hide this thread, start another one and advertise. I don't run this Forum, but sure as hell getting my 2 cents IN!!
Last edited by BallzDeep9 on Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 590
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: 7ohmn strains
7ohm gang all day
That's for doing what you do brother. We support you
That's for doing what you do brother. We support you