Yellow/Gold for Wellbeing with least energy?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Daniel
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 pm
Location: Maryland

Yellow/Gold for Wellbeing with least energy?

Post by Daniel »

Usually the "go to" for a strain causing "wellbeing" whilst keeping energy to a minimum has been Red Bali. While I've had some success with Red Bali, I'd like to look into Yellow and/or Gold strains. I'm a bit confused as I've read both the colors are a results of the drying process, while I've heard others say yellow is a blend. Can anyone clarify this?

Most importantly, can anyone recommend a Gold and/or Yellow strains from a reputable vendor that hits the "wellbeing" (dirty "E" word I dont want to use) while not provoking anxiety or giving me energy. I just ignored Yellow and Gold's so long, maybe it's time to look into it. If you think it's a waste of my time, feel free to tell me. A Quick word on vendors, looking at Oties and Benni's at the moment, but I'm open to whoever has the best. Btw, even if these strains don't check the boxes I'm looking for, I'll be happy to hear about the effects of yellows and Golds. Seems like they are often overlooked, or at the very least, a niche market.
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Yellow/Gold for Wellbeing with least energy?

Post by BurntEnds »

Mitra Man has some of the most effective, at least for me, golds and yellows I've tried. As others have said in other threads the effects can range depending on the strain and batch. Maybe someone else has recent experience with what he's currently got in stock or you could always ask him. He's got a newer website to order through which you could probably find a direct link to by doing a search here on the forum.

I've also heard great things about Fused Flora's yellows and golds as well but have no first hand experience with those specific strains but everything else I've tried from him has been of really high quality and reasonably priced.
User avatar
Daniel
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Yellow/Gold for Wellbeing with least energy?

Post by Daniel »

BurntEnds wrote:Mitra Man has some of the most effective, at least for me, golds and yellows I've tried. As others have said in other threads the effects can range depending on the strain and batch. Maybe someone else has recent experience with what he's currently got in stock or you could always ask him. He's got a newer website to order through which you could probably find a direct link to by doing a search here on the forum.

I've also heard great things about Fused Flora's yellows and golds as well but have no first hand experience with those specific strains but everything else I've tried from him has been of really high quality and reasonably priced.
Well, it's funny you say that. I did receive 100G of Gold Borneo from MitraMan today. I also received a large variety of gold and yellow from Fused Flora. However, in hindsight, I wish I asked first because m financial situtation is of that where I cannot throw money at strains that are bunk. The Gold Borneo from MitraMan seems great but not enough experience to post a review... yet. He's a good dude, for sure and I LOVE the free shipping. :)

Here's my order from Fused Flora:

Fused Flora Gold Kapuas × 1
25g
Fused Flora Green Banjar × 1
25g
Fused Flora Gold Maeng Da × 1
25g
Fused Flora Super Green Borneo × 1
25g
Fused Flora Yellow Kapuas × 1
25g
Fused Flora White Bali × 1
25g
Fused Flora Gold Tamiang × 1

I received it today. I have a lot of testing to do. :) 2x Gold and 1 Yellow in there. This forum will get my review in a week or two on Fused Flora. I'd prefer to take meticulous logs, including what I ate or didn't eat, empty stomach vs full stomach, etc... So my reviews will take some time. I admit, I posted this thread knowing I have small amounts of yellow and gold. I suppose I am second guessing myself. Admittedly, there is part of me looking for that "unicorn" strain or "unicorn" blend. I'm just hoping I'll find everything I need in one strain, but I don't think any one strain or blend can do that. I will add this: if one of the fused flora strains hits home in a big way, I'm posting it here!
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Yellow/Gold for Wellbeing with least energy?

Post by FireK »

I like spirit sciences Gold 46, benni gold MD, fused flora gold MD, TFH 24K bali, smiley gold bali, sosa super gold, LOE wild gold MD, rhino Bali gold. I just got SS gold 46 from 12/19 was going to try it tonight but past batches have been mid-slow, relaxing
User avatar
Daniel
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Yellow/Gold for Wellbeing with least energy?

Post by Daniel »

FireK wrote:I like spirit sciences Gold 46, benni gold MD, fused flora gold MD, TFH 24K bali, smiley gold bali, sosa super gold, LOE wild gold MD, rhino Bali gold. I just got SS gold 46 from 12/19 was going to try it tonight but past batches have been mid-slow, relaxing
Thanks! Does anyone on here possess such mastery over strains that you posses? :shock: :lol:
Post Reply