PTSD and kratom

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
I.Lost.My.Email
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:23 pm

PTSD and kratom

Post by I.Lost.My.Email »

https://www.kratomnews.org/kratom-used- ... with-ptsd/

This is a great example of a huge benefit that this leaf can have. I have alot of family in the military and my cousin fought over 8 years in Iraq and Afghanistan and has had some problems from that but is doing alot better now. This is a good reason to keep fighting to keep it available for the people who can benefit from it.
USA89Delta
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Re: PTSD and kratom

Post by USA89Delta »

Entire reason I started. Has helped tremendously.
Post Reply