SOSA Speciosa

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
KratomAdvocateMO
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Location: Anderson, MO

SOSA Speciosa

Post by KratomAdvocateMO »

Anyone tried sosa super gold or yellow md?
Beastmode
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:18 am

Re: SOSA Speciosa

Post by Beastmode »

Just got a 9 pack sample those 2 included will let you know. Comes in tomorrow.
Feeltheburna13
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
Location: California

Re: SOSA Speciosa

Post by Feeltheburna13 »

I have had both of those. They are both really good. I had a great batch of the yellow md. I haven’t purchased from SOSA since October though, so the batches will definitely be different. Overall SOSA has been consistent for me. I personally love his reds. Baik Bali, Red Indo, Red Sumatra, Red Sunda, Red Bone, green bone, white Malay, yellow md and super gold I have had and are all good in no particular order.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!
All the best,

A
The_Kraken
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:14 am

Re: SOSA Speciosa

Post by The_Kraken »

KratomAdvocateMO wrote:Anyone tried sosa super gold or yellow md?
As it happens, I had both of those this morning. 1.4 g of the Yellow Gold + 0.6 g of Lucky Green MD with a cup of coffee got me racing with lots of energy but made me kind of shaky. To calm down, I took 1 g of the super gold + 1 g of Fresh Leaf Botanicals Red pinoy, and 30 min later I feel great, like the feeling when you're going down a rollercoaster, but without the fear of imminent death.

The fact that they were mixed makes it hard to assess them, but the Lucky GMD is not fast for me and the red pinoy is not uplifting. so maybe it's the specific combos but I will assume for now that the yellow MD is fast and the super gold is slow and gives an inner warmth.
Post Reply