Green Hulu from Restore Botanicals .. I dont believe he has finished his website , but nonetheless, this is a great variety ... Restore was the first Discord source I tried and made several purchases afterward... here’s a way to contact him
[email protected].
Some other great options to consider ...
Inland Botanical - has a great green Malay ...moodlift and euphoric
Lucky herbals -GMD and green Hulu are great moodlift
Bow Key -has a stellar green and white MD,
Benni - JongKong MD, super green jk,
green elephant , Red indo , super bent ,MD blend
Insense/Goldleaf- white Hulu
All of the ones I listed have been exceptionally moodlifting for me ...
Your a great friend to be doing this !Good form ! Kratom helped me off meds after my first week of taking every day... haven’t slipped back into depression going on 3 years ...
Kratom is A perfect gift to someone getting off meds !