Who is Denette615?
-
KratomAdvocateMO
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
- Location: Anderson, MO
Who is Denette615?
I am interested in trying from Denette615 anyone know who or how?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Who is Denette615?
Here's a link to his first post including his info in which it truly is some great leaf fyi!!!KratomAdvocateMO wrote:I am interested in trying from Denette615 anyone know who or how?
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4275#p40058
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Who is Denette615?
He's a new small batch vendor. He has some really great leaf. I tried out some of his samples not expecting much but was floored his green bone and is red bone knocked my socks off. I highly recommend checking him out. He doesn't have a website but you can contact him at [email protected]
I encouraged him to get a company name or at least a better website address but it seems like he's doing well enough on his own. with leaf is good as the green bone and a redbone you don't really need any sort of advertisement
Won't be long before you have tovnbreally stock up and strap up LOL
I encouraged him to get a company name or at least a better website address but it seems like he's doing well enough on his own. with leaf is good as the green bone and a redbone you don't really need any sort of advertisement
Won't be long before you have tovnbreally stock up and strap up LOL