.
-
mitragiriffic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:08 pm
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
Ridiculous. Better to "microdose" with kratom to stop kratom.
ON any List of partial opioid agonists... Kratom is at the bottom. Kratom is the weakest partial agonist. So... why would you take a stronger, more addictive, prescription drug ?? Yes, I heard it was recommended on the Reddit /quitting sub (crazy people who are eating 2+ Ounces of kratom per day!
).. that suboxone is preferred to "evil" kratom. NO!!
Suboxone is a combo of Buprenorphine and Naloxone. It has a longer half-life, it hangs around the system longer than kratom, it's harder to "shake" compared to kratom... It's MORE addictive, compared to kratom!!
ON any List of partial opioid agonists... Kratom is at the bottom. Kratom is the weakest partial agonist. So... why would you take a stronger, more addictive, prescription drug ?? Yes, I heard it was recommended on the Reddit /quitting sub (crazy people who are eating 2+ Ounces of kratom per day!
Suboxone is a combo of Buprenorphine and Naloxone. It has a longer half-life, it hangs around the system longer than kratom, it's harder to "shake" compared to kratom... It's MORE addictive, compared to kratom!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Erpudjt
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
OMG NOOOO! PLEASE don't do it! That's like the equivalent of taking small doses of heroin to quit hydrocodone! (Sorry that's the only analogy I can think of right now)
I am speaking from experience. I was on subs for 2 years. I eventually got down to micro doses for several months (the tiniest speck of a strip that was so small it was hard to pick up with my fingers) then I used Kratom to get off of the subs.... Even at those small doses it took about 5g doses of Kratom (minium) almost every hour. Suboxone withdrawal lasts for like 2 weeks and I'd tried quitting before (from the micro doses) and just couldn't keep it up after 7 days of misery and counting which is why I turned to Kratom. I was determined to get off of the subs at all costs so I told myself that no matter how much Kratom it took, I would use as much of it, as often as necessary. I even had to dose in the middle of the night. It took several weeks and A MASSIVE amount of Kratom but I did it, and was able to eventually get down to 3g doses throughout the day and no longer needing to get up in the middle of the night. I'm still working on it, but I am 1000% better off now than on the Suboxone. People have a huge misconception about it. Suboxone is not something to be taken lightly!
I am speaking from experience. I was on subs for 2 years. I eventually got down to micro doses for several months (the tiniest speck of a strip that was so small it was hard to pick up with my fingers) then I used Kratom to get off of the subs.... Even at those small doses it took about 5g doses of Kratom (minium) almost every hour. Suboxone withdrawal lasts for like 2 weeks and I'd tried quitting before (from the micro doses) and just couldn't keep it up after 7 days of misery and counting which is why I turned to Kratom. I was determined to get off of the subs at all costs so I told myself that no matter how much Kratom it took, I would use as much of it, as often as necessary. I even had to dose in the middle of the night. It took several weeks and A MASSIVE amount of Kratom but I did it, and was able to eventually get down to 3g doses throughout the day and no longer needing to get up in the middle of the night. I'm still working on it, but I am 1000% better off now than on the Suboxone. People have a huge misconception about it. Suboxone is not something to be taken lightly!
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
Great analogy!Erpudjt wrote:OMG NOOOO! PLEASE don't do it! That's like the equivalent of taking small doses of heroin to quit hydrocodone! (Sorry that's the only analogy I can think of right now)
Def don’t take opiates to stop kratom!
Take some akuamma, stem and vein, hirsuta, javanica , skullcap.... and taper your kratom dose .. how much are you taking ? Kratom WD I hear can be uncomfortable, but a mindful and willful approach while using other herbs can help .. please don’t take subs .!!...!!!.
If your taking kratom extracts , then the wd will be a bit more rough .. if you are ..take reg powder leaf.. lower the amount of kratom per dose ... then lower the frequency of dosing .. akuamma is very helpful ... my little 2 day breaks were nothing bad ... less energy .. but no WD symptoms...
akuamma could really help you through it..even with a Cold turkey approach... check out akuamma extract or reg akuamma!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
To add to what these guys said, if you are looking for prescription drugs to get off kratom, look no further than Gabapentin and the reason that it is now "scheduled" is because the FDA knew that people were using it to get off prescription opiates....it does help with anxiety and it has a mood lift comparable to kratom but for what you need, to get off kratom, you won't needed it for longer than a couple of weeks (at the most). If I were you I'd stop the Gabapentin then cause it can have withdrawals of its own if taken long enough.
-
TST13
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:58 am
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
If you aren’t in Kentucky or Michigan then that’s entirely false, Gabapentin isn’t and has never been scheduled on the federal level, although in the recent years it has unfortunately come across the attention of “health experts” and I wouldn’t be surprised if it demises into the table.CatfatherB wrote:To add to what these guys said, if you are looking for prescription drugs to get off kratom, look no further than Gabapentin and the reason that it is now "scheduled" is because the FDA knew that people were using it to get off prescription opiates....it does help with anxiety and it has a mood lift comparable to kratom but for what you need, to get off kratom, you won't needed it for longer than a couple of weeks (at the most). If I were you I'd stop the Gabapentin then cause it can have withdrawals of its own if taken long enough.
Hopefully not because it’s a damn good medicine.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
Yes. I need to get some.TST13 wrote: Gabapentin isn’t and has never been scheduled on the federal level, ... it’s a damn good medicine.
Phenibut works great for maybe ONE day/ week, on a tolerance break.. I guess Gabapentin is very similar? Totally blocks RLS and helps good sleep!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
TST13 wrote:If you aren’t in Kentucky or Michigan then that’s entirely false, Gabapentin isn’t and has never been scheduled on the federal level, although in the recent years it has unfortunately come across the attention of “health experts” and I wouldn’t be surprised if it demises into the table.CatfatherB wrote:To add to what these guys said, if you are looking for prescription drugs to get off kratom, look no further than Gabapentin and the reason that it is now "scheduled" is because the FDA knew that people were using it to get off prescription opiates....it does help with anxiety and it has a mood lift comparable to kratom but for what you need, to get off kratom, you won't needed it for longer than a couple of weeks (at the most). If I were you I'd stop the Gabapentin then cause it can have withdrawals of its own if taken long enough.
Hopefully not because it’s a damn good medicine.
My bad! That's what I get for getting my legal knowledge from Reddit conversations!!
For nootropics effect, stacking gabapentin works a whole lot better than phenibut...plus you won't feel like shit when it wears off. To my limited knowledge, phenibut doesn't really help with pain, Gabapentin's an awesome medicine for people to with nerve damage, I worked a very physical job with both hips collapsed for close to a year and gabapentin was the reason I was able to do it every day... without it, I couldn't walk.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
Ballzdeep?? I thought alldaychemist required a prescription?? Can you just go there and order it?
-
TST13
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:58 am
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
To add to that, yes. My analogy would be Phenibut and Gabapentin are in the same universe but two different sides, with key differences. Phenibut is seriously just not sustainable though with it’s affinity for GABA-B. Terrible terrible...terrible withdrawal. On par with anti-depressant withdrawal.BallzDeep9 wrote:Yes. I need to get some.TST13 wrote: Gabapentin isn’t and has never been scheduled on the federal level, ... it’s a damn good medicine.I see it's sold online @ ADC and other pharmacy w/ no prescription.
![]()
Phenibut works great for maybe ONE day/ week, on a tolerance break.. I guess Gabapentin is very similar? Totally blocks RLS and helps good sleep!!
Gabapentin is much more friendlier.
I’ve really lost a lot of hope in Reddit, the world and especially the internet all together over the past few yearsCatfatherB wrote:TST13 wrote:If you aren’t in Kentucky or Michigan then that’s entirely false, Gabapentin isn’t and has never been scheduled on the federal level, although in the recent years it has unfortunately come across the attention of “health experts” and I wouldn’t be surprised if it demises into the table.CatfatherB wrote:To add to what these guys said, if you are looking for prescription drugs to get off kratom, look no further than Gabapentin and the reason that it is now "scheduled" is because the FDA knew that people were using it to get off prescription opiates....it does help with anxiety and it has a mood lift comparable to kratom but for what you need, to get off kratom, you won't needed it for longer than a couple of weeks (at the most). If I were you I'd stop the Gabapentin then cause it can have withdrawals of its own if taken long enough.
Hopefully not because it’s a damn good medicine.
My bad! That's what I get for getting my legal knowledge from Reddit conversations!!![]()
For nootropics effect, stacking gabapentin works a whole lot better than phenibut...plus you won't feel like shit when it wears off. To my limited knowledge, phenibut doesn't really help with pain, Gabapentin's an awesome medicine for people to with nerve damage, I worked a very physical job with both hips collapsed for close to a year and gabapentin was the reason I was able to do it every day... without it, I couldn't walk.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
I never tried Gabapentin, is this same stuff from amazon? any brands or recommendations? I would like to add this to my collection just in case if need it.BallzDeep9 wrote:Yes. I need to get some.TST13 wrote: Gabapentin isn’t and has never been scheduled on the federal level, ... it’s a damn good medicine.I see it's sold online @ ADC and other pharmacy w/ no prescription.
![]()
Phenibut works great for maybe ONE day/ week, on a tolerance break.. I guess Gabapentin is very similar? Totally blocks RLS and helps good sleep!!
https://www.amazon.com/Solgar-GABA-500- ... =8-45&th=1
Kratom user since 2014!
- RasGdf13
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:43 pm
- Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
I've been taking kratom daily for about 3 years now and even though i think my daily intake is reasonable considering, I've been thinking it's time for a bit of a break and never thought of gaba as an option but having access to a decent quantity monthly I think I'll be giving it a try this month. Def for a few days but after reading this I'm gonna shoot for a week. Appreciate the convo and will post a post-break update. Thx.
Blessings! Jah! Rastafari!!!
-
myusernamesalwayssuc
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:36 pm
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
Different stuff. Gabapentin is prescription only.brave777 wrote:
I never tried Gabapentin, is this same stuff from amazon? any brands or recommendations? I would like to add this to my collection just in case if need it.
https://www.amazon.com/Solgar-GABA-500- ... =8-45&th=1
One thing people are glossing over about gabapentin in this thread is that some people do get very, very addicted to it. Probably wouldn't be a problem at reasonable doses while quitting kratom or taking a tolerance break, but it is a risk.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Has anyone microsdosed with suboxone to stop kratom?
Nobody's glossing over it, I don't think. Everyone, in my understanding, is saying it will help temporarily. And it will. The thing about gabapentin (or gaba gaba hey! as it's called in my house when the script comes through monthly) is that the "fun" of it is lost VERY quickly. Double dose every time for the same effect adds up pretty quickly.myusernamesalwayssuc wrote:Different stuff. Gabapentin is prescription only.brave777 wrote:
I never tried Gabapentin, is this same stuff from amazon? any brands or recommendations? I would like to add this to my collection just in case if need it.
https://www.amazon.com/Solgar-GABA-500- ... =8-45&th=1
One thing people are glossing over about gabapentin in this thread is that some people do get very, very addicted to it. Probably wouldn't be a problem at reasonable doses while quitting kratom or taking a tolerance break, but it is a risk.