Sample Packs! 777
-
Closedeyesearch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm
Sample Packs! 777
what recommended vendors offer large sample pack?(5+ oz)
looking for a variety I'm able to select of good leaf
tia
looking for a variety I'm able to select of good leaf
tia
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Sample Packs! 777
Sosa 9oz for $35 shipped
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Sample Packs! 777
I purchased SOSA's 9 for $35 (this includes the shipping) and was very pleased. You can pick whatever you like.
-
Scott renegade
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
- Location: South Florida, coral springs
Re: Sample Packs! 777
I would highly recommend trying fused flora, he has a large selection of leaf and great samples. Im positive you're going to find quite a few strains that you're gonna like....
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Sample Packs! 777
Sample Packs have really dried up, for the most part... Most Vendors can't justify the time it takes, to bag & ship tiny amounts for very little profit. Check the Vendor List.
Yes, SoSa is one of the few even offering a Sample Pack and iirc price is higher now.. with Note: could take several days.. meaning, no ready made Sample Packs in stock, they are Made to Order - same with long time vendor Okie Kratom, sample packs By Request. Others like Benni Botanicals, sell cheap ounces $4 so... make up your own Sampler!
I just notice Botanical Bunny, NOW has a couple low cost, popular Sample Packs in stock: LINK
Yes, SoSa is one of the few even offering a Sample Pack and iirc price is higher now.. with Note: could take several days.. meaning, no ready made Sample Packs in stock, they are Made to Order - same with long time vendor Okie Kratom, sample packs By Request. Others like Benni Botanicals, sell cheap ounces $4 so... make up your own Sampler!
I just notice Botanical Bunny, NOW has a couple low cost, popular Sample Packs in stock: LINK
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Closedeyesearch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm
Re: Sample Packs! 777
what of fused flora is 100g worthy,?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Sample Packs! 777
Depends what kinda burn you're after.... Fused Flora is solid all around honestly!! Definitely a top tier vendor in my eyes!!Closedeyesearch wrote:what of fused flora is 100g worthy,?
-
unsocialworker
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am
Re: Sample Packs! 777
There are a few mewe vendors who will put together a sampler if you just ask them. JSpain from Leaves of Eden offers a 250-gram sampler for 35 dollars, and that includes both his premium and regular strains. Just make sure your splits are reasonable. I did a 50-gram, five-way split Here's his email: [email protected]Closedeyesearch wrote:what recommended vendors offer large sample pack?(5+ oz)
looking for a variety I'm able to select of good leaf
tia
Spirit Science Botanicals doesn't offer a sampler pack per se, but you can buy 250 grams for 19 dollars, and split it as you see fit. They are also a mewe vendor.
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Sample Packs! 777
I’ve bought sample packs from Fused Flora 4 or 5 times and always been pleased. Bought one from Sosa that’s coming in the mail today that I’m anxious to try
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Sample Packs! 777
I’ve bought sample packs from Fused Flora 4 or 5 times and always been pleased. Bought one from Sosa that’s coming in the mail today that I’m anxious to try
-
Tcmafia23
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:14 pm
Re: Sample Packs! 777
Viable solutions has 5 gs for I think 22$ they threw an extra one in for me. Def some good strains in the mix the red Sumatra green Borneo red/green md and white Sumatra are good.
- Babel-17
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 475
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm
Re: Sample Packs! 777
https://insensebotanicals.com/product/5 ... pler-pack/
$33.87, plus shipping. That was $4.33 via First Class Padded Envelope (2-3 days) last time I ordered just samples. Another time I added in Skullcap and Incarvillea and that made it $7.75.
That offer of five samples is new, and you can order that as many times as you want. With their 3 one ounce sampler pack you can only order it three times a year. Afaik shipping is still free with that though, so it's an excellent way to see if an offering lives up to the praise it's gotten. $17.00 for three one oz. samples.
According to this link, there's a really nice coupon code you can use.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4460
$33.87, plus shipping. That was $4.33 via First Class Padded Envelope (2-3 days) last time I ordered just samples. Another time I added in Skullcap and Incarvillea and that made it $7.75.
That offer of five samples is new, and you can order that as many times as you want. With their 3 one ounce sampler pack you can only order it three times a year. Afaik shipping is still free with that though, so it's an excellent way to see if an offering lives up to the praise it's gotten. $17.00 for three one oz. samples.
According to this link, there's a really nice coupon code you can use.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4460
Good stuff, I can vouch for several. The Green Riau, Red Sumatra, Red Dragon, and White Hulu are generally well regarded afaik. I liked the Gold MD as well.Valentine's Sale 20% off all* Kratom...
We figured.....Why just have a day sale?
So....This week from NOW thru Valentines Day until midnight on Feb 14th.
ALL* Kratom is now 20% OFF (*3 item sample pack not included)
Even our new 5 Item sample pack is now on Sale!
Code: Vweek20
Good at both websites:
www.goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild Kratom)
or at
www.insensebotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation Kratom)
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sample Packs! 777
feel free to email us, I'm sure we can help.Closedeyesearch wrote:what recommended vendors offer large sample pack?(5+ oz)
looking for a variety I'm able to select of good leaf
tia
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Sample Packs! 777
I haven’t tried Sosas products . The best sample deals I’ve personally purchased is from Fused Flora and Benni botanicals . Both solid companies , good kratom and with friendly price point ! Six oz shipped for 24$... 4$ an oz, orders over 24$ gets free shipping .12$ for 100gm... 10 way split kilos between 80-90 or so dollars .
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Sample Packs! 777
Sosa's sampler is 9oz for $35 and free shipping which is also an awesome deal for consistently great quality!!Somethingsacred wrote:I haven’t tried Sosas products . The best sample deals I’ve personally purchased is from Fused Flora and Benni botanicals . Both solid companies , good kratom and with friendly price point ! Six oz shipped for 24$... 4$ an oz, orders over 24$ gets free shipping .12$ for 100gm... 10 way split kilos between 80-90 or so dollars .
-
Slayro
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Sample Packs! 777
I second this. Very nice variety.Scott renegade wrote:I would highly recommend trying fused flora, he has a large selection of leaf and great samples. Im positive you're going to find quite a few strains that you're gonna like....
- AppalachianHerbs
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm
Re: Sample Packs! 777
I sell sample packs for 5$ a piece, ~28g per sample, free shipping over 20$
Dunno if that is considered a decent deal or not. But it's the only way I can justify samples|
Edit: I should have read better. Bout the same as many others. Build your own sampler option essentially.
Do you think people would prefer to have specific sampler packs?
Dunno if that is considered a decent deal or not. But it's the only way I can justify samples|
Edit: I should have read better. Bout the same as many others. Build your own sampler option essentially.
Do you think people would prefer to have specific sampler packs?
-
Scott renegade
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
- Location: South Florida, coral springs
Re: Sample Packs! 777
AppalachianHerbs wrote:I sell sample packs for 5$ a piece, ~28g per sample, free shipping over 20$
Dunno if that is considered a decent deal or not. But it's the only way I can justify samples|
Edit: I should have read better. Bout the same as many others. Build your own sampler option essentially.
Do you think people would prefer to have specific sampler packs?
Build your own is a great way for people to experience multiple strains, but i always recommend a person to talk to their vendor, ask for recommendations pertaining to what they are looking for...but offering a say...md pack,Borneo pack...could make it easy for new people to make a decision.....imo