In Oregon, there is NO threat of any "Kratom Ban" by State Of Oregon. House Bill 4013, would only punish anyone with Fines and Jail, who does not conduct un-necessary "Regulation" on their kratom including expensive Lab Testing, Labeling, etc. The Bill is promoted by a local Vendor who has donated lots of money to the AKA. Under this Law, consumers in Oregon would not be allowed to sell, advertise, promote, trade, or supply to friends, ANY kratom which is not purchased through "State Registered" Vendors: Kraken Kratom, Phytoextractum, possibly others.
QUOTE from Bill Post: I have attended Salem Evangelical Church in Salem for over 20 years. Being a deejay was my life's dream, I love music and I love talking so I did that for 30 years, but found a real calling in Conservative Talk Radio.
Oregon IS a liberal state, with legal Cannabis, recreational use, and retail Cannabis stores "Pot Shops" around the state.. There is also a well known Kava Bar in Portland, Oregon. Now... this Evangelical Teabagger, Rush Limbaugh wanna-bee .. is trying to stop kratom trade within OR outside the state - Lots of questions, but most likely imo.. There would be lawsuits against any vendor who ships kratom IN to the State of Oregon.
Please join me in fighting against the AKA, and this very BAD House Bill 4013.
https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2020R1 ... iew/HB4013
https://gov.oregonlive.com/bill/2020/HB4013/


