Best strain for warm fuzzies
-
Seanjuan84
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am
Best strain for warm fuzzies
Looking for strains that have warm fuzzy feelings
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Best strain for warm fuzzies
Reds. Red Bali, Red Thai, Red Indo; maybe Red Malay. These are the "strains" that usually give you sedation. But NOTE: At small doses, Reds CAN be very stimulating. Many say that the "warmer" effects require 3 grams or more??? Red Bents (Bentuangie) are said to be fermented reds that are "bed-time" reds. Out of a dozen vendors I have only had one bent that could qualify. But - sadly - after two nights it did not help sleep or pain or anything else
But please research your vendors.
EVERYONE and their brother sells kratom. The Big name, money advertisers are the absolute worst. They will charge you big $$ so that you can sample the garbage you will get. PURKratom is bunk. And I don't want to offend anyone, but Kat's Botanicals is the second worse leaf I have ever purchased. They rave and rave about their Red Bali, but what I received was toss'N wash green tea with ZERO effects. I paid Kat's prices because I was mesmerized by their video presentations. No kidding, they have some video performers who are SO talented. They could sell me my OWN SOUL if I thought I had misplaced it. But their kratom is BUNK.
Maybe only me, but the Red Maeng Das usually include a "BITE:" Stimulation. So I would avoid Maeng Da.
Good luck, good health!
But please research your vendors.
EVERYONE and their brother sells kratom. The Big name, money advertisers are the absolute worst. They will charge you big $$ so that you can sample the garbage you will get. PURKratom is bunk. And I don't want to offend anyone, but Kat's Botanicals is the second worse leaf I have ever purchased. They rave and rave about their Red Bali, but what I received was toss'N wash green tea with ZERO effects. I paid Kat's prices because I was mesmerized by their video presentations. No kidding, they have some video performers who are SO talented. They could sell me my OWN SOUL if I thought I had misplaced it. But their kratom is BUNK.
Maybe only me, but the Red Maeng Das usually include a "BITE:" Stimulation. So I would avoid Maeng Da.
Good luck, good health!
-
Seanjuan84
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am
Re: Best strain for warm fuzzies
I have all of those except red Malay, can’t get the feeling unless it’s red Asia. I’ll play with some blends to see what can be done
-
Mallen512000
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:14 am
Re: Best strain for warm fuzzies
My favs for feel good, fuzzy, enjoy the moment entirely, are STH Secret Smile, Herbal RVA premium maeng da and Kratora Red Vein. They all give me a nice calming and yet uplifting mood boost. I’ve found best results when mixing 3/4 teaspoon with half a bottled water, shake up and drink down. Enjoy!
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Best strain for warm fuzzies
I can confirm, i had some friends get mad at me that red didnt relax them, its like dude, you in charge what ever happens to you, you decided to try it. Reds at small dose 1-2 will stimulate you, i agree, 3 to 6 grams is more on sedating side. thats if you have better quality. Some reds i feel barley anything i just prefer the good reds i have after work or days off, or even make 2g reds, and 3grams green for work if i feel like shit was that day and i really want to just slight mind my own work and chill out. always do more green then red to not feel tired or red over power it if work. also if low doser 1 gram red and 2 gram green is ideal. I recently got Liza red step sister or something and that one at 5gram nocked me out when i slept plenty, i still slept a ton more after taking. now i know i need to do less of it. Happy go lucky i also got and its a damn great working strain, i enjoy when vendors find a good blend and give it its own name, it does feel like happy go lucky, great job to liza.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Slayro
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Best strain for warm fuzzies
I definitely know that feeling. Some strains that have reeeally given me the "warm fuzzies", recently, are Denette615's Green Milk, and, Red Bone, as well as Fused Flora's Yellow Kapuas, and, Wild Red Kapuas.