Smiley Time

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Chastainenator
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm
Location: arizona

Smiley Time

Post by Chastainenator »

Hi all:)
Can anyone recommend 2 fast greens and 2 fast whites that Smiley currently has? Thanks
Chris_s29
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Chris_s29 »

Hi,I've recently tried Smiley's for the first time but got all reds besides one green which was pmd and it was veryyyy.good,one of the reds red glow was like a midspec green as well...haven't tried any of the whites but I do know he told me he stands behind his product and if you're not happy with something he will replace it
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by FartBlaster »

The white smile was really good I'd recommend that one it's not fast just good
Chastainenator
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm
Location: arizona

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Chastainenator »

Thanks:)
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Smiley Time

Post by brave777 »

FartBlaster wrote:The white smile was really good I'd recommend that one it's not fast just good

I wish we had a thread of good whites, i started not to like fast once as much how i use to, i love good mid balanced whites. if anyone got any more great recommendations of good white mid specs, please share!
Kratom user since 2014!
Ilikerafts
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Ilikerafts »

We do have a thread of good whites I think it's called looking for energetic weights or something like that. You might have to look back to page 2.

out of this last batch of Smiley's white smile was by far my favorite but pure green glow was also very good and similar to a white.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Smiley Time

Post by guitartodd77 »

Sacred Son Walter White, White Banjo, White Asia and WMD are usually very good if not great. I also like Sacred Sons Green Emperor, Green Boyan, Green Asia and Green LK Super. All very good, mid-fast greens.

You might try Okie Naturals as well. I like the White Fire and the White MD. The GMD is usually very good as well. Very uplifting and energetic.
Post Reply