Best way to take Kratom powder?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
kajiraanne
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:24 pm

Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by kajiraanne »

What's everyone's go to on the most effective (and taste) way to take your Kratom powder?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Steeped then aero pressed tea!!
User avatar
Slippy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by Slippy »

kajiraanne wrote:What's everyone's go to on the most effective (and taste) way to take your Kratom powder?

oblate discs
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by KurtisCards »

warm water and lemon juice, chase with a dr pepper lol
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by guitartodd77 »

Small, 10-12oz bottle of orange juice. Pour 1/2 of the OJ into a separate cup. Add the powder to the 1/2 full bottle of OJ, screw the lid back on it, shake it up until mixed together. Open the OJ bottle and gulp the green OJ down quickly. Should still taste like orange juice.

Take separate cup of OJ from earlier and pour it back into the bottle. Put the lid back on and swish it around to free up any remaining plant matter stuck to the sides of the bottle. Then drink what is left of the OJ.

I've also been using Sacred Son's Teablets lately which is just kratom pressed into the shape of a tablet that you can swallow easily with the drink of your choice. Works great on airplanes/in airports as well as at work.
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by FartBlaster »

I mix into warm water
ArchaicNeologism
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 12:46 am

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by ArchaicNeologism »

Stir it into about 1-2 shots of boiling water, stir (it actually dissolves in hot water), add a little bit of something citric for the taste, swig it down in one gulp.
01001010
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:21 am

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by 01001010 »

KurtisCards wrote:warm water and lemon juice, chase with a dr pepper lol
I don't know about the Dr Pepper chaser, but I too vouch for lemon juice. However, in my case I use true lemon which you can get deals on it if you watch Slickdeals. I usually buy 1000 packs at a time which last me all year. Anyway, I take 4 grams of krtaom with one pack of true lemon. Mix it with about 4 ounces of cold water and drink it down (add more water if you want). It does a great job masking the flavor of the kratom and making it more palatable. Also, making a tea out of kratom works great. Add some lemon to that works beautifully.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by acejestyr15 »

01001010 wrote:
KurtisCards wrote:warm water and lemon juice, chase with a dr pepper lol
I don't know about the Dr Pepper chaser, but I too vouch for lemon juice. However, in my case I use true lemon which you can get deals on it if you watch Slickdeals. I usually buy 1000 packs at a time which last me all year. Anyway, I take 4 grams of krtaom with one pack of true lemon. Mix it with about 4 ounces of cold water and drink it down (add more water if you want). It does a great job masking the flavor of the kratom and making it more palatable. Also, making a tea out of kratom works great. Add some lemon to that works beautifully.
True lemon works well, I used to do the same thing.....then I read what's in it! Now I use powdered citric acid, which is even cheaper, works just as well if not better, and has an even better shelf life! Plus it has other uses such as cleaning and so on..........
01001010
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:21 am

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by 01001010 »

acejestyr15 wrote:
01001010 wrote:
KurtisCards wrote:warm water and lemon juice, chase with a dr pepper lol
I don't know about the Dr Pepper chaser, but I too vouch for lemon juice. However, in my case I use true lemon which you can get deals on it if you watch Slickdeals. I usually buy 1000 packs at a time which last me all year. Anyway, I take 4 grams of krtaom with one pack of true lemon. Mix it with about 4 ounces of cold water and drink it down (add more water if you want). It does a great job masking the flavor of the kratom and making it more palatable. Also, making a tea out of kratom works great. Add some lemon to that works beautifully.
True lemon works well, I used to do the same thing.....then I read what's in it! Now I use powdered citric acid, which is even cheaper, works just as well if not better, and has an even better shelf life! Plus it has other uses such as cleaning and so on..........
I am not sure what you mean by whats in it. Unless you are referring to the fact that it you can buy citric acid cheaper to save money, which is certainly worth a shot. I pulled the ingredient list from True Lemons website and it is pretty basic. Added below.

True Lemon’s ingredients are the same as found in a lemon:
Citric Acid, Lemon Juice and Lemon Oil. Like all True Citrus products, True Lemon is made from simple and clean ingredients, has no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, is Non GMO and is sodium and gluten free.
User avatar
UInt
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:53 am

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by UInt »

My favorite method of taking kratom powder would probably have to be tossing and washing with chocolate milk. I fill up about half of my mouth with chocolate milk, toss in half of my dose, sip up more chocolate milk, swish, then swallow. Repeat again for the other half of the dose. No bitterness or anything left behind, and none stuck in my throat! It's a very quick way of getting my kratom in for the day.
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by KBull »

Toss and wash. Drink lots of water immediately after tossing. You’ll get used to the taste and get good at it over time. It’s so fast and convenient
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Best way to take Kratom powder?

Post by fusedflora »

I freeze a lime steeped powder and simmer into a tea, aeropress it, and enjoy with a dash of coconut oil and coffee
Post Reply