Vendors known for their whites?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
BuckeyeTony
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Vendors known for their whites?

Post by BuckeyeTony »

I’m looking for vendors who are known for having good whites. I prefer them to be on the faster side, but I can appreciate them all. I’m hoping with the combined knowledge and information the members have on this site, I will be able to get some good input. Thanks again.
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by Quercus »

My current favorite vendors for energetic whites are Sacred Son, MitraMan and Texas Family Harvest. I've also gotten some splendid fast whites from Otie's and Okie's but have only bought from them one or two times so far. And then there are Smiley, KOG and SOSA. It's been a while since I've purchased anything from them but last year, they had some fantastic whites. I wouldn't expect that to change.
Last edited by Quercus on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BuckeyeTony
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by BuckeyeTony »

Thanks "Q"
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by Quercus »

BuckeyeTony wrote:Thanks "Q"
:lol:

I should have mentioned that Texas Family Harvest is members only but Chris is going to open it up to us here at MM sometime in March so definitely check out his whites. They are really something special.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Quercus wrote:
BuckeyeTony wrote:Thanks "Q"
:lol:

I should have mentioned that Texas Family Harvest is members only but Chris is going to open it up to us here at MM sometime in March so definitely check out his whites. They are really something special.
Yesterday Chris said that pre ordering will be able to start on March 1st, actual opening is sometime 2nd week of March!!! :mrgreen: 8-) :D
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by mivanqua »

Perfecto! I need more Super Green Bali! I LOVE that strain.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by jabro70 »

In addition to TFH, Treasure House Botanicals (THB) are also known for kick-ass whites. Their White Elephant and Modern White are usually very good.

Sosa also has very good whites
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by guitartodd77 »

I second jabro'sTreasure House suggestion. Indoor dried goodness and they just posted a new batch with a couple of new options.

Sacred Son, KOG, TFH, Okie and now Bow Key Botanicals dominate my list of the top 25 white batches from 2019 thru Jan.
terposton
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by terposton »

Lately I've been loving Otie's Botanicals White Dragon and White Indo. I really love mixing the two together. The White Dragon is really fast so it's great to mix or alone. Also, Herbal RVA has a Wild White that is really good right now. Sacred Son was one of my favorites but the last batch I got was disappointing. I wish they were more consistent because last summer's Walter White and White Mamba was fantastic.
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by Luk3 »

Soul had an incredible super white MD last drop. One of my favorite whites this year.
Beyond that, rhino white Vietnam and white Borneo are good.
Garuda wild white was good a few months back.
Leaves of eden has a good white kali, and of course, their wild fire and fire white are amazing.
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by Madvillain626 »

Love Liza's white tanjung. Feels like a green
Ilikerafts
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by Ilikerafts »

Oties has been down for a while does anyone know when they're going to restock?
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by Quercus »

Ilikerafts wrote:Oties has been down for a while does anyone know when they're going to restock?
His website is back up. I just checked. Also, I got an email from him today saying he'd restocked.
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by MycatTimmy »

Fused Flora has great whites ( pun intended ) His White Hilir has also been great.
Correction: no pun intended.
Correction: His White Hilir is Always great !
PS: So is his customer service
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Vendors known for their whites?

Post by gumbyke1 »

KOG White Malawi - I've only ordered it one-time last year but it was pretty fantastic! I have a Kg of it sitting around somewhere.... I think this thread inspired me to go search for it.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Post Reply