Vendors known for their whites?
- BuckeyeTony
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm
Vendors known for their whites?
I’m looking for vendors who are known for having good whites. I prefer them to be on the faster side, but I can appreciate them all. I’m hoping with the combined knowledge and information the members have on this site, I will be able to get some good input. Thanks again.
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
My current favorite vendors for energetic whites are Sacred Son, MitraMan and Texas Family Harvest. I've also gotten some splendid fast whites from Otie's and Okie's but have only bought from them one or two times so far. And then there are Smiley, KOG and SOSA. It's been a while since I've purchased anything from them but last year, they had some fantastic whites. I wouldn't expect that to change.
Last edited by Quercus on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- BuckeyeTony
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
Thanks "Q"
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
BuckeyeTony wrote:Thanks "Q"
I should have mentioned that Texas Family Harvest is members only but Chris is going to open it up to us here at MM sometime in March so definitely check out his whites. They are really something special.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
Yesterday Chris said that pre ordering will be able to start on March 1st, actual opening is sometime 2nd week of March!!!Quercus wrote:BuckeyeTony wrote:Thanks "Q"![]()
I should have mentioned that Texas Family Harvest is members only but Chris is going to open it up to us here at MM sometime in March so definitely check out his whites. They are really something special.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
Perfecto! I need more Super Green Bali! I LOVE that strain.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
In addition to TFH, Treasure House Botanicals (THB) are also known for kick-ass whites. Their White Elephant and Modern White are usually very good.
Sosa also has very good whites
Sosa also has very good whites
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
I second jabro'sTreasure House suggestion. Indoor dried goodness and they just posted a new batch with a couple of new options.
Sacred Son, KOG, TFH, Okie and now Bow Key Botanicals dominate my list of the top 25 white batches from 2019 thru Jan.
Sacred Son, KOG, TFH, Okie and now Bow Key Botanicals dominate my list of the top 25 white batches from 2019 thru Jan.
-
terposton
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
Lately I've been loving Otie's Botanicals White Dragon and White Indo. I really love mixing the two together. The White Dragon is really fast so it's great to mix or alone. Also, Herbal RVA has a Wild White that is really good right now. Sacred Son was one of my favorites but the last batch I got was disappointing. I wish they were more consistent because last summer's Walter White and White Mamba was fantastic.
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
Soul had an incredible super white MD last drop. One of my favorite whites this year.
Beyond that, rhino white Vietnam and white Borneo are good.
Garuda wild white was good a few months back.
Leaves of eden has a good white kali, and of course, their wild fire and fire white are amazing.
Beyond that, rhino white Vietnam and white Borneo are good.
Garuda wild white was good a few months back.
Leaves of eden has a good white kali, and of course, their wild fire and fire white are amazing.
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 590
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
Love Liza's white tanjung. Feels like a green
-
Ilikerafts
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:22 pm
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
Oties has been down for a while does anyone know when they're going to restock?
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
His website is back up. I just checked. Also, I got an email from him today saying he'd restocked.Ilikerafts wrote:Oties has been down for a while does anyone know when they're going to restock?
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
Fused Flora has great whites ( pun intended ) His White Hilir has also been great.
Correction: no pun intended.
Correction: His White Hilir is Always great !
PS: So is his customer service
Correction: no pun intended.
Correction: His White Hilir is Always great !
PS: So is his customer service
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Vendors known for their whites?
KOG White Malawi - I've only ordered it one-time last year but it was pretty fantastic! I have a Kg of it sitting around somewhere.... I think this thread inspired me to go search for it.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.