Sosa Speciosa! Need help!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
KratomAdvocateMO
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Location: Anderson, MO

Sosa Speciosa! Need help!

Post by KratomAdvocateMO »

I ordered from sosa speciosa and it has been 3 days and i havent recieved any tracking or anything. The money has been taken out of my bank. I am not very happy. Anyone else having any issues
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Sosa Speciosa! Need help!

Post by acejestyr15 »

KratomAdvocateMO wrote:I ordered from sosa speciosa and it has been 3 days and i havent recieved any tracking or anything. The money has been taken out of my bank. I am not very happy. Anyone else having any issues
It is all over some other threads already that Ben at SOSA has been quite sick apparently.....
KratomAdvocateMO
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Location: Anderson, MO

Re: Sosa Speciosa! Need help!

Post by KratomAdvocateMO »

But he took my money and didnt send me an order????. I understand he is sick but why take my money then??? Tell me that
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Sosa Speciosa! Need help!

Post by CatfatherB »

If you go to SOSA's home page he explains this...i take it that he got slammed with orders and is packing them in the order received..he says if you haven't received a response..you will today :?:
Post Reply