Anyone try yellow kali from TFH?
-
KratomAdvocateMO
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
- Location: Anderson, MO
Anyone try yellow kali from TFH?
What kind of yellow is it? A mid or slow?
-
lucky337
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:53 pm
Re: Anyone try yellow kali from TFH?
I just ordered some.
It is a great yellow.
It's more of a mid spec for me where I can take it any time of the day and feel fine not to fast not to slow.
Also a good mood enhancing one.
A very solid good yellow from texas family harvest.
U will not be disappointed at all!
It is a great yellow.
It's more of a mid spec for me where I can take it any time of the day and feel fine not to fast not to slow.
Also a good mood enhancing one.
A very solid good yellow from texas family harvest.
U will not be disappointed at all!
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Anyone try yellow kali from TFH?
I have and the Yellow Kali from TFH is one of the best yellow I think I have ever had!! It is for sure on the more mid-spec side, not really fast, but not slow at all (at least for me).
Great pain relief and mood boost as well. I use this mostly in blends and it makes everything a bit brighter, a bit more uplifting and enhances the blends. Highly recommend!
Great pain relief and mood boost as well. I use this mostly in blends and it makes everything a bit brighter, a bit more uplifting and enhances the blends. Highly recommend!