Is Herbal RVA still good?
-
Greyson6ix
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm
Is Herbal RVA still good?
I know they use to be amazing but what about now? Haven’t ordered from them in idk how long. What about canopy as well? Haven’t placed an order with canopy since I found Lucky and Mitra
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?
Herbal RVA does customer support on Facebook group, read reviews there, NO question it's still very good w/ large selection at lowest prices of any USA vendor.. Helps to know what your looking for, or read reviews carefully.. super Low price means a range of quality some decent batches & some very average. For noobs its a no-brainer, save money & buy Herbal RVA 
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?
The last few things i bought from them (over a year ago mind you) were really good.
specifically Green Jong Kong, Wild Green.
Haven't bought from them in a while because i have been jumping on all the hype trains around here lol
Which in all reality is just as effective as buying random strains from random vendors. most stuff people say is fire, i don't feel. unless they are taking like 5 or 6 grams or something.
specifically Green Jong Kong, Wild Green.
Haven't bought from them in a while because i have been jumping on all the hype trains around here lol
Which in all reality is just as effective as buying random strains from random vendors. most stuff people say is fire, i don't feel. unless they are taking like 5 or 6 grams or something.
-
Andersoncraper
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 am
Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?
I'm thinking about buying a 4 way split kilo from RVA. Is there PMD or PMD2 still good as it was? Are there any other suggestions about what to get? I remember their white MD and gold Bali used to be pretty good. Even though they aren't as popular as they once were they still the potential of having good leaf.
I'd also be interested if mystic island made a bounce back and had good leaf again 
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?
if i was gonna buy anything from them, it would be the PMD.
Really wish they had there bent in stock
thats always a great one to.
Really wish they had there bent in stock
-
Drewbie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?
I have been using them off and on inbetween other vendors for the past year and a half.
There have been some orders that are mediocre, but never bad.
I just received a split kilo last wednesday, and it was better then average. The best I've gotten from them in a while. I ordered green big bang, green hulu, white bali, and wild red. I was surprised that the wild red worked for me, reds usually dont. Stand outs were green big bang and the white bali.
Pull the trigger.
There have been some orders that are mediocre, but never bad.
I just received a split kilo last wednesday, and it was better then average. The best I've gotten from them in a while. I ordered green big bang, green hulu, white bali, and wild red. I was surprised that the wild red worked for me, reds usually dont. Stand outs were green big bang and the white bali.
Pull the trigger.
-
KratoMan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am
Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?
Their PMD have always been good. There have been a few strains that have been Mediocre but it's hard to beat the Price.
-
Greyson6ix
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm
Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?
I might have to get some next go around. It’s definitely better quality than a smoke shop’s right?Drewbie wrote:I have been using them off and on inbetween other vendors for the past year and a half.
There have been some orders that are mediocre, but never bad.
I just received a split kilo last wednesday, and it was better then average. The best I've gotten from them in a while. I ordered green big bang, green hulu, white bali, and wild red. I was surprised that the wild red worked for me, reds usually dont. Stand outs were green big bang and the white bali.
Pull the trigger.
-
Drewbie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?
Yes for sure. Like most of the other comments point out, it's the right price, and a very reputable vendor. I like em!
-
KratoMan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am
Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?
Yes Definitely better than any smoke shop or head shop. Their Kratom probably sits in the store for up to a year sometimes before somebody buys it. None of the head shops have Kratom that are Fresh & the Prices are just Astronomical.