What are your top vendors of 2020?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
PsilocybeFanaticis
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:42 pm
Location: Dark Side of the moon

What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by PsilocybeFanaticis »

I've been using Kratom for nearly 12 years and I've been through many vendors over the years. I used vendors like: Gaia(long ago), SoCal, Botanical Bunny, Mystic Island Kratoms, The Greenery, Herbal Salvation, Herbal RVA, SOS, Kraken and many others.

I'm currently using my new favorite: Liza's Best Botanicals which i think is much better than anything I've tried. I use the same Green Zombie, Red S&V and Red & Yellow blends I've always ordered from her.

I'm wanting to know what others have found to be the highest quality Speciosa of 2020. I don't care about multiple strains, i have reason to believe strain doesn't matter and it's blends and batches that matter since the leafs veins change through the 3 colors as they mature being red when young and Green when fully matured. Anyways I don't wanna go into Strain vs Blends debates. Just saying i don't care if the have 100+ strains/blends or just 6.

I mainly use Green. I do get a red sometimes for my wife and i get a yellow but I always order S&V to lower tolerance.

What's everyone's top 3 vendors as long as they have a good green and a good red and preferably stem and Vein.

I don't usually get white but I was shown recently that in indonesia they take all the S&V and let it dry which becomes white called the bones and that's what they mix into Green and Red to make it whiter. They definitely feel different.

Just wanting an update because I've stayed with my vendor for many years and never needed to switch vendors because of the potency. But I think i wanna try a few just for fun.
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by Madvillain626 »

7ohm, Mitra Man, Liza is my top 3 right now
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by CatfatherB »

i don't rate vendors but the ones I've used the most in 2019-2020 so far have been SOSA speciosa, Rhino Remedies, Fused Flora and Benni Botanicals.

It's funny that you mention that they possibly use the Bones to make whites cuz every since I started mostly taking whites, i barely have tolerance issues anymore...when i was taking greens and reds most of the time, I'd have tolerance issues at least once a week and my dosages are a lot higher now? Hmmmmm...
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by guitartodd77 »

1. TFH (Texas Family Harvest)
2. Leaves of Eden Botanicals
3. Treasure House Botanicals
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by K-Dawg »

I am so grateful for this forum and y'all who have helped me find the best leaf around. :D :geek:
Based on several orders from each and in no particular order:
Texas Family Harvest
Fused Flora
SOSA
MitraMan
-K-Dawg
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by e_poison »

Welcome back, Psilo. Was wondering where you disappeared to lol.

My current favorite vendors are Garuda and Texas Family Harvest. Have enjoyed most of what I’ve tried from both.

Garuda’s Wild Green is my current favorite strain.

I still have so many vendors I need to try. Lots of great ones around here. There’s only so much kratom I can do though without destroying my tolerance. I’m going to have a busy 2020 for sure. Lots of vendors I still want to try out that I haven’t had the chance to yet.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
KratomAdvocateMO
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Location: Anderson, MO

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by KratomAdvocateMO »

Top 3:
1. Texas Family Harvest
2. Sosa Speciosa
3. Dennette615

Have yet to try Fused Flora and Mitra Man. Heard LOE is great leaf.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by Greyfeather »

Hey K-Dawg: I'm so grateful too :D

Texas Family Harvest
Lizas Best Botanicals
SOSA Spesiosa
Mitra Man

I look forward to sampling Fused Flora and Bennis.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by brave777 »

Honestly I lost track whats my favorite these days, i keep jumping around from Liza, TFH, Sosa, Mitraman, KTC, Lucky and many others. It just what i feel or enjoyed recently most i come back to it. Like The happy go lucky i got from liza recently is a enjoyable morning or work blend. Sometimes i ll mix white TFH with happy go lucky 50% 50% and seems effects get even better. I also noticed there is unique feeling in all vendors i get, its slight different to me so variety is a good thing. Once you have variety you can learn and test around blending to find that magic touch of your personal blend. sometimes i just feel like plain of green hulu from luckys, great mood uplift. it really depends on mood and what i feel taking that specific day. KTC red borneo is still my go to and #1 for relax or sleep. There is many reds but the KTC is the one stood out, thanks to trigger for pointing it out. I also noticed there is a bunch of new vendors popping in, and i told my self its enough. Its all great kratom, i dont need to chase white dragons any more. Most likely its all very similar with all the vendors i mentioned. Been excited about TFH kratom, and cant wait to try some awesomeness, so far i been enjoying it a lot. True Malay from TFH sure does stand out a lot for me, it does mellow you into nice comfort zone. If anyone has it, i highly recommend taking a break before using True malay just to feel the difference of other kratom. In general with out this forum none of this would be possible to know, thanks to all the mods here.
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by WhiteAngelica »

I love Botanical Bunny and many new vendors, but I am loving on Heaven Leaf. Wonderful purchase of Red Jungle 3, plus fantastic samples of Yellow Tenang, Green Horn, and Red Jungle 2.

I'd love to order from Soultanic but they are always out, and I have it in authority Leaves of Eden is good. The list goes on.

mad props to Heaven Leaf!
The Red Queen
KratoMan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by KratoMan »

I have been using Kratom daily for 9 years now & I have Tried & Reviewed around 180 US Vendors & I would say NaturesCure is probably got the Best Kratom as far as Bang For Buck goes. Just my Opinion. There are so many Good Vendors out there.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I love Lizas shes my #1 and 2 then TFH Theres something special about their 30 year wild yellow the reason its Liza for 1 it's her Happy go Lucky and 2 because of her red haired stepchild but I also love all the vendors I've tried from Ballz vendor list Oties while dragon is awesome as is smileytime s glow s so yeah I love variety and there's really no better place then right here at doubleM to find the fire.I also have to mention Carolina Kratom I love their extracts I'm keeping their GG on a back shelf its come in handy as a substitute for leaf bur I can see how it could drive tolerance sky high its always as a substitute for me Back to Liza everytime she is the best.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I love Lizas shes my #1 and 2 then TFH Theres something special about their 30 year wild yellow the reason its Liza for 1 it's her Happy go Lucky and 2 because of her red haired stepchild but I also love all the vendors I've tried from Ballz vendor list Oties while dragon is awesome as is smileytime s glow s so yeah I love variety and there's really no better place then right here at doubleM to find the fire.I also have to mention Carolina Kratom I love their extracts I'm keeping their GG on a back shelf its come in handy as a substitute for leaf bur I can see how it could drive tolerance sky high its always as a substitute for me Back to Liza everytime she is the best.
KratoMan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by KratoMan »

I have reviewed Carolina Kratom & they had good quality. I also have a few of their Extracts & I am saving them just as you are. I will only use them in Emergency Situations like Pain, Depression or Anxiety. I will be Reviewing Liza's BB in the coming weeks. Her Green Aceh 2 & PMD 3 are really Great.
Adri83
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:13 am

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by Adri83 »

My absolute favorite is Moon Kratom. Their product is unbelievably consistent. They don't have a large selection with all these crazy names like many other vendors have. They have red, green, yellow and white Indo strains, Red Bali, Maeng Da, and Gold Thai. Once you get on their email/text list, you will get some awesome loyalty discounts, making Moon one of the most affordable vendors.
I always include Red Indo with every order. It's amazing for chronic pain. Most of the time, it's middle of the road, but sometimes it can be sedating or energizing. I always take the same dose, too. I swear, it depends on things like how much sleep you got, when and what you ate, what you're doing when it hits you, etc. It goes very well with Yellow Indo. They seem to balance each other out and both have long legs. Green Indo is VERY energizing and my favorite morning tea. Be careful to start off slow (speaking from experience)! White is also energizing but more balanced - great for morning or midday. Yellow Thai is middle of the road and can be taken any time of day. At first, I didn't think much of this strain, but it grew on me. The more consistently I took it, the better it worked. It's like it needed some time to get in my system to take full effect. Same with the Maeng Da. It's a great middle of the road strain that complements any other strain you mix it with. True to its name, Red Bali is a great evening strain, my go to for nighttime, relaxation and pain relief. My mother and husband concur on all of this, which is partly what I mean when I say they're amazingly consistent. We've been steadily with Moon for at least 5 years, and the strength and strain characteristics have been more consistent than other vendor (we are decade + consumers). Taken at our regular dose, we have never gotten the wobbles.
I recently tried another vendor to change up and keep tolerance down. But mainly, I make an occasional switch to see what else is out there. So far, though, I've always ended up back at Moon without a close second. Due to being on fixed incomes and being daily partakers, we are limited to the most price competitive vendors, so please keep that in mind with my review.
I received 2 kilos, 8 different strains, from Herbal RVA yesterday. So far, I've tried 3 strains and none have worked for me at my regular dose (2 teaspoons, measured). The ones I've tried are Green Big Bang, Red Elephant and Premium Maeng Da 2. My husband mixed the latter two this morning, and he didn't get much of an effect. Therefore, he went for Moon's White Indo, since we have about half a pound left. I'm still hoping that perhaps the ones I took this morning are just super delayed starters or need time to get into my system.

I'm going to remain hopeful with the remaining 5 strains I have. They are Red Bali, Red Borneo, White Elephant, Super Green and Red Jongkong. My mother also ordered a kilo, so I'll be getting updates from her. She ordered Green Asia, Red Asia, Gold Bali and Yellow Hulu. Fingers crossed!
terposton
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: What are your top vendors of 2020?

Post by terposton »

Otie's Botanicals, TFH and Herbal RVA
Post Reply