TFH Opinions
-
eddiemandy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm
TFH Opinions
Hi all I'm a newbie to the group and wanting to order for the event TFH has going on. I'm looking for energetic and mood lifting strains. So far I have not found any yellow or red that has worked for me but granted I'm new and only tried 2 vendors. Thanks in advance!!! 
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: TFH Opinions
Are you wanting an energetic yellow or red or just an energetic moodlifting...whatever that may be??? I'll give you 4 energetic moodlifting "batches" I've had....
1. 30 year wild white
2. 30 year Wild TFH
3. Wild Harvest Indo
4. 30 year Wild Super Green
1. 30 year wild white
2. 30 year Wild TFH
3. Wild Harvest Indo
4. 30 year Wild Super Green
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: TFH Opinions
Loved the wild white
- psychonaut
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:14 am
Re: TFH Opinions
Grab 100g of the Jade Bali if they've still got some. Limit 100g when I last checked. It rang my bell.
-
eddiemandy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm
Re: TFH Opinions
Thank you all so much!!
-
eddiemandy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm
Re: TFH Opinions
Yes sir for sure mood lifting I have kiddos so I need something that will help with that and won't put me to sleep.CatfatherB wrote:Are you wanting an energetic yellow or red or just an energetic moodlifting...whatever that may be??? I'll give you 4 energetic moodlifting "batches" I've had....
1. 30 year wild white
2. 30 year Wild TFH
3. Wild Harvest Indo
4. 30 year Wild Super Green
-
eddiemandy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm
Re: TFH Opinions
Thank you I have seen that posted a lot.Spencemastaflex wrote:Loved the wild white
-
eddiemandy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm
Re: TFH Opinions
Ok I'll add that to my list, thanks!psychonaut wrote:Grab 100g of the Jade Bali if they've still got some. Limit 100g when I last checked. It rang my bell.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: TFH Opinions
Jade Bali was wiped out quickly... just our last bit of reserves left. You all loved this one! 
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: TFH Opinions
Now I'm wondering if there is much Wild Harvest Indo left. That is fiiine 
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: TFH Opinions
gumbyke1 wrote:Jade Bali was wiped out quickly... just our last bit of reserves left. You all loved this one!
Dont forget.to put.a little away for.yourself this time if.you like.it too!