MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
-
Loseandfindbooks
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:20 am
MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
I’v decided to branch out and try some new vendors. Iv really only tried 4 in my 5 years of using Kratom.
Mmspeciosa was my first (waaayyy over priced) but much cheaper than the head shop shit I was getting prior.
Then I found Enhanciosa, I used him for a good chunk of time but then I had like 3 orders in a row where the quality just wasn’t the same. I was bummed because I loved his products.
Next was SoCal herbal remedies, same issue, quality, dropped for a good month and a half of ordering after the change over.
Now I’m with Carolina Kratom, they have almost a cult following and the products are great. Apparently they do a ton of testing. Although I’m always a bit skeptical of that. But it’s a bit more pricy than I’m used to when they don’t have a sale going on.
Iv been trying to research and dig through the bullshit to find a few good vendors so I have options. And hey maybe I’ll find one with consistent quality.
So Iv settled on MitraMan, Botanical Bunny and High Sierra (it’s very local to me so I figured why not).
If you’ve tried these vendors what do you love? What was a miss?
Anyone else you would highly recommend?
Mmspeciosa was my first (waaayyy over priced) but much cheaper than the head shop shit I was getting prior.
Then I found Enhanciosa, I used him for a good chunk of time but then I had like 3 orders in a row where the quality just wasn’t the same. I was bummed because I loved his products.
Next was SoCal herbal remedies, same issue, quality, dropped for a good month and a half of ordering after the change over.
Now I’m with Carolina Kratom, they have almost a cult following and the products are great. Apparently they do a ton of testing. Although I’m always a bit skeptical of that. But it’s a bit more pricy than I’m used to when they don’t have a sale going on.
Iv been trying to research and dig through the bullshit to find a few good vendors so I have options. And hey maybe I’ll find one with consistent quality.
So Iv settled on MitraMan, Botanical Bunny and High Sierra (it’s very local to me so I figured why not).
If you’ve tried these vendors what do you love? What was a miss?
Anyone else you would highly recommend?
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
I haven't gotten to trying everything that I recieved from Mitraman yet, but the green jk I tried was a pretty good burn and I've heard great things so I'm excited about trying the rest.
I love Botanical Bunny, I love everything I have gotten from them. There have been a couple that didn't work for me right off like the premium md lot12-2001, but when I went back to it it was one of my best strains that I have. Their green hulu lot14-1912 is my absolute favorite though.
You should definitely check out Texas Family Harvest while their event is going on though.
I love Botanical Bunny, I love everything I have gotten from them. There have been a couple that didn't work for me right off like the premium md lot12-2001, but when I went back to it it was one of my best strains that I have. Their green hulu lot14-1912 is my absolute favorite though.
You should definitely check out Texas Family Harvest while their event is going on though.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.
Hope that helps!
Hope that helps!
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
I got the gold Borneo, would you consider that a daytime or a nighttime strain.Spencemastaflex wrote:Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.
Hope that helps!
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
I take it during the day time.Marcussk wrote:I got the gold Borneo, would you consider that a daytime or a nighttime strain.Spencemastaflex wrote:Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.
Hope that helps!
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Thanks Spencemastaflex
-
Loseandfindbooks
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:20 am
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Thanks for the reviews! Iv been reading a lot about TFH on here. How do I order? Can you direct me to that info?Marcussk wrote:I haven't gotten to trying everything that I recieved from Mitraman yet, but the green jk I tried was a pretty good burn and I've heard great things so I'm excited about trying the rest.
I love Botanical Bunny, I love everything I have gotten from them. There have been a couple that didn't work for me right off like the premium md lot12-2001, but when I went back to it it was one of my best strains that I have. Their green hulu lot14-1912 is my absolute favorite though.
You should definitely check out Texas Family Harvest while their event is going on though.
-
Loseandfindbooks
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:20 am
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Absolutely, thank you! I like how they have lot numbers. It sucks when a strain works really well and the. You order again and it’s shit because new source. I’ll have to remember to take notes on what I like for future orders.Spencemastaflex wrote:Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.
Hope that helps!
-
Jezabels64
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: CA
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Hi LoseandfindbooksLoseandfindbooks wrote:Thanks for the reviews! Iv been reading a lot about TFH on here. How do I order? Can you direct me to that info?Marcussk wrote:I haven't gotten to trying everything that I recieved from Mitraman yet, but the green jk I tried was a pretty good burn and I've heard great things so I'm excited about trying the rest.
I love Botanical Bunny, I love everything I have gotten from them. There have been a couple that didn't work for me right off like the premium md lot12-2001, but when I went back to it it was one of my best strains that I have. Their green hulu lot14-1912 is my absolute favorite though.
You should definitely check out Texas Family Harvest while their event is going on though.
if you go to "Kratom Forums" on here, then go to "general Kratom discussion", you will find a post from TFH - Texas Family Family Harvest! Their event offering goes to March 22nd so you still have time.