less is more
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
less is more
for those who have found that less is more, how did you go about getting to that lower sweet spot?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: less is more
For myself, I've learned that multiple doses a day leads to having to take a higher dose the next day...well, that only works up to a certain point to where your second or third doses of the day become dimished to even mute.
You have several options here...where you'll often hear you have to take a total break, taper down and even stick to your perfect dose and wait...
I've never taken a break but what I do is..when the doses start becoming diminished I'll drop back to my threshold dose and it hits...sometimes too hard!! Hence...less is more!
You have several options here...where you'll often hear you have to take a total break, taper down and even stick to your perfect dose and wait...
I've never taken a break but what I do is..when the doses start becoming diminished I'll drop back to my threshold dose and it hits...sometimes too hard!! Hence...less is more!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: less is more
Going through the whole, stupid, idea of taking more & more & more trying to find "good" effects.. Until I was doing multiple 8g servings and it was only working to avoid withdrawals.. 20g @ day and I wasn't enjoying kratom. And every morning, waking up in WD, feeling shitty 'cuz .. I took too much the day before.
So I had to taper down, over a week.. using Agmatine Sulfate at night.. Get down to 2g. Finally take just 1 Day off.
BOOM,
everything was re-set. I got a MUCH stronger feeling, better buzz, more "euph".. at only freakin' 2.5 grams!!
Headroom - IS the key.. Maintain your MOR receptors to leave some headroom. Don't FLOOD those receptors with a Max daily dose!! Strike a balance, and accept kratom as kratom.. It's not heroin. Sorry! Never gonna be.. just accept that.
Good News: when you get to Less Is More daily.. you CAN use your Headroom, enjoy a double shot, and get a super strong buzz. Just for ONE day. Then you've raised the bar.. you've maxed out your receptors.. Only time will bring them back to normal again.
So I had to taper down, over a week.. using Agmatine Sulfate at night.. Get down to 2g. Finally take just 1 Day off.
BOOM,
Headroom - IS the key.. Maintain your MOR receptors to leave some headroom. Don't FLOOD those receptors with a Max daily dose!! Strike a balance, and accept kratom as kratom.. It's not heroin. Sorry! Never gonna be.. just accept that.
Good News: when you get to Less Is More daily.. you CAN use your Headroom, enjoy a double shot, and get a super strong buzz. Just for ONE day. Then you've raised the bar.. you've maxed out your receptors.. Only time will bring them back to normal again.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Drewbie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Re: less is more
Thanks ballz for the reminder. I'm at about 15g per day, and I want to get to one dose a day again. So you think agmatinee sulfate is the way to go? I havnt tried that yet.BallzDeep9 wrote:Going through the whole, stupid, idea of taking more & more & more trying to find "good" effects.. Until I was doing multiple 8g servings and it was only working to avoid withdrawals.. 20g @ day and I wasn't enjoying kratom. And every morning, waking up in WD, feeling shitty 'cuz .. I took too much the day before.
So I had to taper down, over a week.. using Agmatine Sulfate at night.. Get down to 2g. Finally take just 1 Day off.![]()
BOOM,everything was re-set. I got a MUCH stronger feeling, better buzz, more "euph".. at only freakin' 2.5 grams!!
Headroom - IS the key.. Maintain your MOR receptors to leave some headroom. Don't FLOOD those receptors with a Max daily dose!! Strike a balance, and accept kratom as kratom.. It's not heroin. Sorry! Never gonna be.. just accept that.
Good News: when you get to Less Is More daily.. you CAN use your Headroom, enjoy a double shot, and get a super strong buzz. Just for ONE day. Then you've raised the bar.. you've maxed out your receptors.. Only time will bring them back to normal again.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: less is more
Hi Drewbie yes, if you are gonna do kratom daily, invest in 100 gram jar of Agmatine powder. I got this one $15 Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Nutricost-Agmati ... B00MY9BZHCDrewbie wrote: I'm at about 15g per day, and I want to get to one dose a day again. So you think agmatinee sulfate is the way to go? I havnt tried that yet.
Now if you mainly take kratom for pain relief, you will use Agmatine all the time.. Search Reddit on that. Otherwise, Agmatine is still used on a cycle, every 30 to 60 days.. I do a 4 or 5-day cycle from 500 mg, peak at 1000 mg, taken in evening.. Just carefully weigh, mix in cup of juice and chug. Taste is nasty! Do that, at same time as taper your daily kratom.. Taper as fast as you can stand. Take just enough kratom to keep U comfortable & avoid withdrawals.
Personally I enjoy 2 servings @ day.. Even on a re-set. I'll even do a "fake" serving, dab of kratom drink w/ tea, ginseng, vitamins, maybe BSO or Cats Claw.. its a psychology trick. I look forward to my late serving.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Drewbie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Re: less is more
I appreciate the advice. I'll let you know how it goes.