What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Just got sent a menu from heaven leaf. Any recommendations for energy and mood lift?
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Marcussk »

She doesn't have much left, you're going to have to try what you can get or wait for the new order to come in. Ask amagdelene about it, she will help you out
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

She sent me her updated menu she has a bunch of stuff.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Marcussk »

Spencemastaflex wrote:She sent me her updated menu she has a bunch of stuff.
Ok, I think I was thinking about particular strains. Still talk to her, she knows what she has and is very nice and helpful.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Well what was good when you went through them last?
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Marcussk »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Well what was good when you went through them last?
I'm waiting on my order, I'll be able to let you know after monday.
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by WhiteAngelica »

Things I loved:

Premium Jungle Red 3, and Yellow Tenang. The Red Sibau is great, and I can't assess the Green Horn because the sample I got was slow & I'm not used to a slow, heavy green like that.

Her kratom is amazing. The recent favorites? I loved Premium Jungle Red 3 because it was dreamy, felt great, but didn't knock me out (It isn't energetic but you can blend it with energetic strains and have a wonderful experience, or blend with one of her amazing golds for ultimate relaxation).

Also, Yellow Tenang is liquid sunshine. Totally uplifting, mood elevating, and happy.

I ordered Premium Jungle Red 3 and she included samples so good that this has ensured she's of my top 5 vendors now.
The Red Queen
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by BobDylanKratom »

PMD Donkey 5 (PMDD5) is fantastic. So too is Premium Red Sibau (PRS2), though I think she’s out of that one now. Really, you can’t go wrong.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Marcussk »

BobDylanKratom wrote:PMD Donkey 5 (PMDD5) is fantastic. So too is Premium Red Sibau (PRS2), though I think she’s out of that one now. Really, you can’t go wrong.
I can't wait for my order from her to come, I'm hoping it will come tomorrow, I have two 14 hour days coming and need something up beat
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Jada1472 »

Is heaven leaf mewe only? I’ve seen a few posts about it but not familiar with the vendor. Thanks!
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Marcussk »

Jada1472 wrote:Is heaven leaf mewe only? I’ve seen a few posts about it but not familiar with the vendor. Thanks!
Yes she is a MeWe vendor. Very nice with good quality small batch leaf.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Marcussk »

Marcussk wrote:
Jada1472 wrote:Is heaven leaf mewe only? I’ve seen a few posts about it but not familiar with the vendor. Thanks!
Yes she is a MeWe vendor. Very nice with good quality small batch leaf.
You can order through [email protected]
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by FartBlaster »

I like all the donkey strains especially pmd. I started a review thread for heavenleaf , it would be great if more people post reviews in that thread but definitely go to their MeWe group and you can chat about strains.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Payshince »

EVERYTHING.
- Payshince
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Post by Marcussk »

You can preorder now strains from her K supplier and D supplier I have heard PMDD6 is going to be straight fire. I know I have preordered and they are going fast guys.
Post Reply