Lots of questions

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Apheks242
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Lots of questions

Post by Apheks242 »

:shock:
I have been taking kratom for many years like a lot. Anyway I have been through many vendors through the years. If I find one I like and stick with them unless something changes. So recently I have been having a rough time with vendors. As much as kratom helps me in my everyday life especially work it's hard because I have to manage on a budget. I currently order from a vendor that's one of the cheapest I could find. I haven't really had any issues with the kratom from them but when rolled the dice and ordered i couldn't find much about the vendor. I read this fourm a lot but am now just started to post. I am kind of lost and would appreciate some vendor guidance. So when I did find info on this vendor someone had posted a review here and that person was said to be fake to promote the vendor. It worried me because it seemed like that vendor had a bad reputation. So I like to buy in bulk a kilo at a time when possible. So how do I know who I can trust to get the cheapest price and quality kratom? I can't afford to have a miss when that's all my budget for kratom. There kratom isn't fire or isn't bad by any means. But I hear you can get great kratom and cheap. What kind of limits me is payment methods as well. So what is common place for payment for most vendor you all use? I used to read Reddit kratom when it was more open to talk vendors now it's useless to me so hopefully I can get going hear and you all might help answer many questions I have. I have tons more. Any help would be appreciated.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Lots of questions

Post by Marcussk »

I dont think you can give payment info on here. Its dangerous for the vendors themselves.
Apheks242
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Re: Lots of questions

Post by Apheks242 »

Good to know maybe that's why I am so confused with payment methods. :( Is it only when you are talking about a specific vendor? As in general discussion you can talk about it just not use any vendor names or it just a subject that is not allowed at all? I don't want to cause any issues. Thanks for the heads up!
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Lots of questions

Post by Marcussk »

Honestly I dont know, you would need to ask one of the admins just to be safe.
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: Lots of questions

Post by BobDylanKratom »

I sent you a private message with my thoughts...
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Lots of questions

Post by herbalhippie »

Apheks242 wrote:Good to know maybe that's why I am so confused with payment methods. :( Is it only when you are talking about a specific vendor? As in general discussion you can talk about it just not use any vendor names or it just a subject that is not allowed at all? I don't want to cause any issues. Thanks for the heads up!
We have had a few threads along the lines of 'what is the better payment system, Venmo or CashApp', stuff like that. That is pretty safe.

We cannot discuss any vendor's payment system(s) or even speculate on it. It's for the protection of the vendors.

Thanks.
Apheks242
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Re: Lots of questions

Post by Apheks242 »

Thanks. So scratch that question. I does anyone have any good recommendations for good cheap kilos? I don't care if it's able to be split. Thanks again.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Lots of questions

Post by acejestyr15 »

Apheks242 wrote:Thanks. So scratch that question. I does anyone have any good recommendations for good cheap kilos? I don't care if it's able to be split. Thanks again.
If cheap pricing is your number one criteria I'd say to go with Denette!! He was originally a discord/email vendor with some very nice and at time unique leaf selections, is definitely very knowledgeable on his products, great service, and kilos are 75 plus shipping. Doesn't get much better than that aside from waiting to import for yourself IMHO. He is his email..... [email protected] . Shoot em a message and get the most current menu and ask for suggestions based off what you typically like. He is great at helping people find what they would most likely enjoy! Good luck, and if ya need further assistance please let myself/the community know... Kratom on!! :mrgreen:
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Lots of questions

Post by MycatTimmy »

I’m in the same boat as far as very limited payment options. First I check out the website and if I can’t find the info I email them and ask. Must vendors are very nice about it. I have payment info on a few vendors wrote down so if you’re interested PM me and I’ll share what I know
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Lots of questions

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Apheks242 wrote:So what is common place for payment for most vendor you all use? I used to read Reddit kratom when it was more open to talk vendors now it's useless to me so hopefully I can get going hear ...
You've came to the right place. :D Remember on Reddit, the r/Kratom Vendors sub? Well that Top 40 Vendors sub is NOW hosted on "Saidit". Not Reddit - here's your LINK - https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... ring_2020/

I mean it's totally up to you, buy your kratom from a Chat Room, or some dude selling by Email.. those Top 40 vendors are well established, most for YEARS, most with websites, and all with good Reviews and proven history - Of course there's changes, New vendors to try, and we've seen Old vendors drop off. That's kratom.. Kind of a sketchy business!! :P

Payments in general, are done these days using.. P2P Payment methods. Venmo, Zelle, Square, etc. :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Apheks242
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Re: Lots of questions

Post by Apheks242 »

Thanks for the link. I guess because I haven't had any real communication with other kratom users I never realized everyone is dealing with the same thing. I just never thought buying from someone from just email or social media would be the norm now. Thanks everyone for all the answers. I really appreciate it.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Lots of questions

Post by Marcussk »

Apheks242 wrote:Thanks for the link. I guess because I haven't had any real communication with other kratom users I never realized everyone is dealing with the same thing. I just never thought buying from someone from just email or social media would be the norm now. Thanks everyone for all the answers. I really appreciate it.
Yea its definitely different, I was surprised too. Just try to find as much info on a vendor as you can before you order. It was definitely sketchy to order through email with no invoices or anything, but I have gotten some excellent kratom that way.
Post Reply