Recommendation for vacuum sealer
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Recommendation for vacuum sealer
Hi I want to get an affordable vacuum sealer off of Amazon to seal my bags of kratom I'm keeping in storage. To maximize longevity and freshness. I'm curious of any suggestions from the people on here, I'm sure you guys know what works and what doesn't.
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Recommendation for vacuum sealer
I just looked at getting one and earliest possible delivery is APRIL 21st. Amazon states that all non-essential items will be delayed due to high order volume. This video is somewhat helpful.
https://youtu.be/hLUGTTTFGuY
https://youtu.be/hLUGTTTFGuY
-K-Dawg
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Recommendation for vacuum sealer
That video was very helpful, unfortunately the one I was interested in is out of stock right now. I'll probably invest in a 150$ + vacuum sealer at some point, but right now that's a little out of my budget range. I'm looking for something preferably cheaper than 75$, atleast for the moment. Of course if I cant find a good one for that price range then I'll wait and get the more expensive one.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Recommendation for vacuum sealer
Great post!
Been meaning to invest in one myself for almost a year now!
One more thing to get to lol.
Been meaning to invest in one myself for almost a year now!
One more thing to get to lol.
- Payshince
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Recommendation for vacuum sealer
Well went with a different solution and got mylar bags and a impulse heat sealer. Might even work out better than a vacuum sealer.
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Recommendation for vacuum sealer
How is that different from a vacuum sealer? Got a link?Marcussk wrote:Well went with a different solution and got mylar bags and a impulse heat sealer. Might even work out better than a vacuum sealer.
-K-Dawg
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Recommendation for vacuum sealer
Well I'm going to get mylar bags
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085HD3H55/re ... FEbRDYPAJP
And a heat sealer
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XC76JVZ/re ... FEb46ZP99N
So pretty much when I break into a bag I'll either separate it into another mylar bag or if I can I will reseal it in its original bag. I'll add a silica gel pack, push out as much air as I can, and put a heat seal on it.
I put the kratom I use into a airtight amber glass jar for my rotation. After I get the kratom I am going to use out I put the remainder in storage, especially the strains that I really like because I want to be able to come back to them down the road. The mylar bags will also be useful once I get on the trading post on here, since I'll be able to seal the kratom up before I ship it out to trade with someone else.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085HD3H55/re ... FEbRDYPAJP
And a heat sealer
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XC76JVZ/re ... FEb46ZP99N
So pretty much when I break into a bag I'll either separate it into another mylar bag or if I can I will reseal it in its original bag. I'll add a silica gel pack, push out as much air as I can, and put a heat seal on it.
I put the kratom I use into a airtight amber glass jar for my rotation. After I get the kratom I am going to use out I put the remainder in storage, especially the strains that I really like because I want to be able to come back to them down the road. The mylar bags will also be useful once I get on the trading post on here, since I'll be able to seal the kratom up before I ship it out to trade with someone else.