Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Luis2387
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by Luis2387 »

Thanks
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by mivanqua »

Let you know in a few days, homie.
Luis2387
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by Luis2387 »

mivanqua wrote:Let you know in a few days, homie.
try one tonight please lol i have to comfirm my final order
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by mivanqua »

I get them.Saturday. Would if.i could but they are on the way...
Luis2387
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by Luis2387 »

mivanqua wrote:I get them.Saturday. Would if.i could but they are on the way...
lol thanks, im getting the ivory white and i guess the green PMD
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by mivanqua »

I would if I could
Unfortunately not here
They are on the way.

Nothing but haikus anyone?
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

mivanqua wrote:I would if I could
Unfortunately not here
They are on the way.

Nothing but haikus anyone?
TFH
Green PMD is
On the way

Did I do it right? Lol
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by K-Dawg »

I ordered the Red and White PMDs. Ill let y'all know!
-K-Dawg
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by mivanqua »

Spencemastaflex wrote:
mivanqua wrote:I would if I could
Unfortunately not here
They are on the way.

Nothing but haikus anyone?
TFH
Green PMD is
On the way

Did I do it right? Lol
5-7-5 is haiku meter
Jean des Esseintes
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 342
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:36 pm

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by Jean des Esseintes »

Family Harvest
the Far East via Texas
Red, Green, White. Preference?
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

I'm such a dolt I thought it was 3-5-3
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by RumRunner »

mivanqua wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:
mivanqua wrote:I would if I could
Unfortunately not here
They are on the way.

Nothing but haikus anyone?
TFH
Green PMD is
On the way

Did I do it right? Lol
5-7-5 is haiku meter
Wait. Isn’t haiku that green stuff on sushi rolls?
User avatar
kmu777
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:52 am

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by kmu777 »

RumRunner wrote:Wait. Isn’t haiku that green stuff on sushi rolls?
:roll:

Wild how you thought
haiku goes on sushi rolls
you meant wasabi
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by Tree »

They are all about the same quality, I'd give them all 8. The duration is on the low side but they are nice focused but calm strains. The green might be the strongest, but I lean towards reds so I like that too. personal bias aside I would say green.
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by nerdy ninja »

same here. I liked it no doubt both white and green. I would rate the Green a 8/10. Smooth clean energy with a great balance of euphoria. Smiley’s PMD I would rate 8.5/10 to have a comparison but he had a couple of batches around September of last year that were 9.5/10. Those batches were the holy grail of kratom for me with the perfect blend of energy and euphoria with long legs. I wish I could have got a few kilos of that batch when I had the chance lol.

For the most part I have been really impressed with everything that I’ve tried from TFH with the wild green elephant and Vietnam being the standouts for me.
WalrusGuardian
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:13 pm

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by WalrusGuardian »

I think I also like the green better than the white. Didn't get the red. They both seem on the faster side to me. They do some of what I liked about the 30 Year Super Green. I can imagine someone who liked that enjoying either the green or white PMD even better. They scale up to higher doses around 5-6g better than the Super does too. It seems to me like a lot of their leaf is relatively comparable around 4.5 but some of them don't increase in beneficial effect up to 6.
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by nerdy ninja »

Less is more my friend. I was a adamant 6-8 gram dose guy for years and I initially didn’t buy into the less is more because I tried 4 and 5 gram doses to no avail. On a whim one day I tried 2.5 of a particular strain that I knew was great quality and bam !!!! With a lot of TFH leaf I actually don’t get anything from it when I go above 1.5-2 gram doses. The 30 year Green MD did absolutely nothing for me at 2 grams and I then lowered it to 1 next time around and I was blown away. The mental hurdle of buying into less is more was tough but you unlock a amazing new world of kratom by doing so. So many strains I wrote off as bunk before discovering it. With most quality strains I’ve had the best luck with 2-2.5 then a hour later follow it up with 1-1.5 Ballzdeep who is one the most knowledgeable folks on this site goes into great detail about it and the science behind it ! :)
User avatar
kratomKonnie
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:41 pm

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Post by kratomKonnie »

I ordered the Green, White & Red PMD.

The Green was stunning. I'm a 4-year plus kratom user, and the fast wave of euphoria I got from my typical 3.5 gram evening dose was unlike anything I've ever experienced.
Like the first time I tried kratom, but way more intense and spacey. Almost trippy. After I came down from floating around the room, I felt a glowing warm blanket feeling for most of the evening.
Slept well and easy.

The Red and White was very solid, but aren't my favorite from TFH.
Post Reply