Stuck on an oil rig

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

Stuck on an oil rig

Post by D_B_C »

I work offshore Gulf of Mexico on an oil rig, due to COVID-19 me and my crew just found out we will have to stay for 28 days. It’s our company’s way of minimizing exposure by swapping people out less often. So, I wanted to do something to boost my crews morale. I need some of your best suggestions for a good mood lift and energy... maybe euphoria would also be a plus. So, let me hear it, what vendor and strain should I go for to help my guys out. Thanks for any suggestions, I just want to change things up a bit.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Green jongkong 12 from botanical bunny or their white jongkong is good too. Mitraman's gold Borneo is great
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Post by FartBlaster »

People deliver kratom to oil rigs?
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Post by D_B_C »

Sure, we can get most anything we want delivered. Anything legal that comes through Mail. It gets delivered to the boat dock we use with my name and rig on it, we get supplies a couple times a week so, they aren’t actually sending it to the rig, rather than the boat dock.
PIGFOOT
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Post by PIGFOOT »

Definitely White Smile or Green Glow by Smiley. He is a well known vendor here. For even more fun, combine the two :o

https://www.smileytimeherbals.com/ *use the search button for "speciosa"
User avatar
kratomKonnie
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:41 pm

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Post by kratomKonnie »

The Texas Family Harvest Greens and Whites are dynamite.* They exceed the hype. Looks like you might have to wait until April 15 to order, though.

I ordered a bunch of greens and I haven't encountered a dud yet, but my faves: Jade Bali, Wild Green Hulu Kapuas, Green Aceh. All of these gave me euphoria, grounded energy and big-time mood lift. Top shelf kratom.

The 30 year Wild White is rocket fuel...Wow. I usually enjoy kratom in the evening - the first time I took TFH's Wild White I was up most of the night. In a good way - I got a lot done and felt great!

*Their Reds are great too. Just that since the quarantine I've been craving some uplift with Greens and Whites.
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Post by D_B_C »

Thanks for all the replies guys! I’m
Loving this place!
Post Reply