Cheapest/fastest way to ship kratom?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Cheapest/fastest way to ship kratom?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

First of all, I'm in the US, so questions will be for shipping within the states. I've sent kratom to my friends within my own state before but shipping comes out to like $15. How do people ship for like $5? If it's just a couple ounces can I get a package envelope and mail it from my mailbox? How much postage do you need for like 4oz or under (plus weight of envelope)? I use those bigger white packing envelopes you usually get from ordering smaller amounts online
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Cheapest/fastest way to ship kratom?

Post by Jada1472 »

You can go on USPS website and put in total oz and size and it will give you options. Under a lb or something you can send first class which is the cheapest way. Once you get over that it goes priority. The bubble mailers are the most common I find. Those are a flat rate 8.40 no matter the weight. There are some flat rate boxes as well. Otherwise it’ll go priority by weight.

I’ve never seen a vendor use UPS or Fedex
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheapest/fastest way to ship kratom?

Post by fusedflora »

Spencemastaflex wrote:First of all, I'm in the US, so questions will be for shipping within the states. I've sent kratom to my friends within my own state before but shipping comes out to like $15. How do people ship for like $5? If it's just a couple ounces can I get a package envelope and mail it from my mailbox? How much postage do you need for like 4oz or under (plus weight of envelope)? I use those bigger white packing envelopes you usually get from ordering smaller amounts online
Use first class envelops, not the flat rate ones. Accounts with stamps.com will allow you to get really cheap shipping as they're batching with a lot of other customers. A first class envelop within your state (has to be under 16oz) should run under $3.50 or $4.20ish including the price of the envelop.
Post Reply