Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
mivanqua wrote:I have some of my very best reds stored in a different place for when (and I KNOW it's an inevitability, unfortunately, statistically speaking) my daughter or one of her loved ones picks up a drug habit along the way. I'll have that stashed no matter what, about a kilo of the best I've ever gotten. Anyone with kids teenaged or less, think about doing this as well. I can assure you that you'll be glad you did. It sucks to think that someone you love will get stuck in that life until you think about the fact that EVERYONE is someone's kid that is loved. It happens by accident lots of times despite what propaganda portrays "addicts" to be.
And, yes. Some of gumby's stuff made it into that box. Gumby, you will most likely save a life or two in the future. What could be a better reason for your pursuits than that?
Thats nice, i also got one red and one green that i love. And is saved for emergency just in case some one need to really relax and in deep pain or someone struggle with energy and pain. I honestly think everyone should do this for all family members, just in case if no more hospitals and your last hope.
MycatTimmy wrote:Mivanqua ~that’s a very kind and loving thing to do. I hope it never happens to your family but it sounds like you’ll be prepared for their withdrawal in case it does
It's in my grandmother's (shes been deceased for 22 years) old safe deposit box at a bank in the city. I asked to keep her box going after she died. There are a couple of monetarily valueless things of hers in there, but I mostly use it for kratom and some benzos (very few, between 4-12 of each minus valium) and a letter to whomever needs it if I'm no longer here with instructions for use, etc. Its the least i can do for my daughter. Everyone who needs to know, knows its there and I have a copy of the key in one of my journals. My daughter knows about this stash and knows the score. It's for her use or friends at HER discretion. Unlike my father, I really love my kid and dont want to see her trapped in that web that drugs like that weave. Still may happen, but like you said, I'm prepared. They can illegalize it ALL THEY WANT. That stash will remain until used or the last bomb, whichever comes first.
YatziLikeTheGame wrote::0 goalssss. i havent been able to go above one kilo so far and that was this past october lol been on my kratom journey just over a year now, gotta work on getting myselllf a buffet like that
Personally I want 80 kilos by august. And then I want to get up to about 200 kilos before 2022. That's the goal anyways.
thats insaneee! good luck on your goal, it must be great to decide whatever strain you feel like having for the day
YatziLikeTheGame wrote::0 goalssss. i havent been able to go above one kilo so far and that was this past october lol been on my kratom journey just over a year now, gotta work on getting myselllf a buffet like that
Personally I want 80 kilos by august. And then I want to get up to about 200 kilos before 2022. That's the goal anyways.
You ever read something and think nothing of it and then like 2 days later it hits you? I just realized damn, this guy is talking about like $15,000 worth of kratom! (Then I thought holy shit I spend a lot of money on kratom—though not 5 digits.) This has got to be more than a lot of vendors have!
It does sound like a lot. But in my defense kratom has replaced my drinking habit, which was a little less than 200 dollars a week. Since I'm not buying beer or whiskey weekly anymore I can afford a bit of leaf.
Marcussk wrote:It does sound like a lot. But in my defense kratom has replaced my drinking habit, which was a little less than 200 dollars a week. Since I'm not buying beer or whiskey weekly anymore I can afford a bit of leaf.
I got 3 Costco wines and still haven't used it in 3 years, just standing by my bed side table. I just never had interest to drink some some reason, blame it on kratom. Maybe one day on next B Day or something. I just feel it messes with me from doing my everyday task, ideal time to take it when you have 100% nothing to do that day and just want to rest up. take very little kratom, maybe 60% less and drink some wine or avoid kratom all together so you can enjoy wine taste and sip on on, after like 4 hours take some kratom if need too. something in those lines.
Ive been taking kratom for the past few years but only recently got into building up a stash. With all the craziness going on in the world between talks of making kratom illegal, all of the complications from COVID and the war on opioids, I really want to build a "doomsday stash" that will ideally last me for a lifetime. Ive been building my stash since late January and only have 4 to 5 kilos currently, but with my current rate of consumption I'm going to have to step up my kratom-buying because that will only last me a little over a year.
Right now my process has been to buy a bunch of samples from one of the vendors I stick with (I currently have about 5 vendors that I love and trust) and when I find batch and strain I love, I order a kilo to keep in the stash. Ideally I want to keep the full kilos stashed and unopened, while using the 100g-250g samples to dose out of and keep in the rotation. The only problem I have is buying something to eventually store it all in! lol
Andybob92 wrote:Ive been taking kratom for the past few years but only recently got into building up a stash. With all the craziness going on in the world between talks of making kratom illegal, all of the complications from COVID and the war on opioids, I really want to build a "doomsday stash" that will ideally last me for a lifetime. Ive been building my stash since late January and only have 4 to 5 kilos currently, but with my current rate of consumption I'm going to have to step up my kratom-buying because that will only last me a little over a year.
Right now my process has been to buy a bunch of samples from one of the vendors I stick with (I currently have about 5 vendors that I love and trust) and when I find batch and strain I love, I order a kilo to keep in the stash. Ideally I want to keep the full kilos stashed and unopened, while using the 100g-250g samples to dose out of and keep in the rotation. The only problem I have is buying something to eventually store it all in! lol
What ?? you live live off samples?? first time hearing this.. you should def open your fav kilo and enjoy it, you dont have to open all of 5. lol I mean its a cool idea to it this way..
Andybob92 wrote:Ive been taking kratom for the past few years but only recently got into building up a stash. With all the craziness going on in the world between talks of making kratom illegal, all of the complications from COVID and the war on opioids, I really want to build a "doomsday stash" that will ideally last me for a lifetime. Ive been building my stash since late January and only have 4 to 5 kilos currently, but with my current rate of consumption I'm going to have to step up my kratom-buying because that will only last me a little over a year.
Right now my process has been to buy a bunch of samples from one of the vendors I stick with (I currently have about 5 vendors that I love and trust) and when I find batch and strain I love, I order a kilo to keep in the stash. Ideally I want to keep the full kilos stashed and unopened, while using the 100g-250g samples to dose out of and keep in the rotation. The only problem I have is buying something to eventually store it all in! lol
Weathertight storage containers is what I store sealed bags of all my kratom in. Look them up on Amazon.
There are so many options when it comes to larger containers for smaller bags, kilos, etc), but I have been searching for a thicker zip-lock bag for the kilos of kratom that come in unsealable bags (like the kilo bags I got from TFH).
I just don't know what size bag will hold a kilo of leaf: quart bag? Half Gallon? Gallon. I'm guessing that grocery store bought freezer bags aren't very thick. I saw an old post here a while back where someone had put up photos of some nice, larger stand-up bags. They were clear. I really don't care much about that. A few months ago I bought some opaque black One Ounce zip-lock mylar bags to keep my weekly rotation leaf in. But I haven't seen anything larger. For my own reasons, I do NOT prefer to use jars.
Idk, maybe there has been a run on storage bags too since people are stockpiling food?
Greyfeather wrote:There are so many options when it comes to larger containers for smaller bags, kilos, etc), but I have been searching for a thicker zip-lock bag for the kilos of kratom that come in unsealable bags (like the kilo bags I got from TFH).
I just don't know what size bag will hold a kilo of leaf: quart bag? Half Gallon? Gallon. I'm guessing that grocery store bought freezer bags aren't very thick. I saw an old post here a while back where someone had put up photos of some nice, larger stand-up bags. They were clear. I really don't care much about that. A few months ago I bought some opaque black One Ounce zip-lock mylar bags to keep my weekly rotation leaf in. But I haven't seen anything larger. For my own reasons, I do NOT prefer to use jars.
Idk, maybe there has been a run on storage bags too since people are stockpiling food?
I also wondered that. The solution I got is mylar bags. I got 9x3" 7 mill mylar bags and an 8" impulse heat sealer off amazon and I re bag my kratom, add a silica gel pack and seal them up.
Greyfeather wrote:There are so many options when it comes to larger containers for smaller bags, kilos, etc), but I have been searching for a thicker zip-lock bag for the kilos of kratom that come in unsealable bags (like the kilo bags I got from TFH).
I just don't know what size bag will hold a kilo of leaf: quart bag? Half Gallon? Gallon. I'm guessing that grocery store bought freezer bags aren't very thick. I saw an old post here a while back where someone had put up photos of some nice, larger stand-up bags. They were clear. I really don't care much about that. A few months ago I bought some opaque black One Ounce zip-lock mylar bags to keep my weekly rotation leaf in. But I haven't seen anything larger. For my own reasons, I do NOT prefer to use jars.
Idk, maybe there has been a run on storage bags too since people are stockpiling food?
I also wondered that. The solution I got is mylar bags. I got 9x3" 7 mill mylar bags and an 8" impulse heat sealer off amazon and I re bag my kratom, add a silica gel pack and seal them up.
Do the 9X7 bags hold an entire kilo? I did see bigger bags when I was shopping months ago. I'll have to check again.
Greyfeather wrote: For my own reasons, I do NOT prefer to use jars.
I won't use jars either. If one of them slips and falls, or I drop one for some reason, that kratom is essentially useless since it's got all sizes of glass shards and specks in. Sturdy bags stored in hard plastic bins is definitely the way to go. I even take my about 100g out of my 250g bags and put them in small tupperware for daily use so I don't expose the whole bag to air constantly.
The anecdotes of having 10, 20, 50 kilos makes me jealous. I'm on a budget, and am happy when I get to 2 kilos extra, which doesn't happen that often. I've only run completely out once in my several years of use. I always try to keep at least a quarter to a half stashed in separate bags in different places in the apartment... enough to semi comfortably wean off in case of emergency. If it gets banned or some other tragedy occurs, I know I'll just have to quit, no chance of building a doomsday stash. I try not to worry about that too much!
Greyfeather wrote:
Do the 9X7 bags hold an entire kilo? I did see bigger bags when I was shopping months ago. I'll have to check again.
The 9x7 holds 250-300g comfortably. But I split my kilos up into 100 and 250g bags. That way if I want to add that strain to my rotation I can grab a bag and leave the rest sealed and put away
Greyfeather wrote:
Do the 9X7 bags hold an entire kilo? I did see bigger bags when I was shopping months ago. I'll have to check again.
The 9x7 holds 250-300g comfortably. But I split my kilos up into 100 and 250g bags. That way if I want to add that strain to my rotation I can grab a bag and leave the rest sealed and put away
Wow what a good idea?? i never thought about that, can some one post good quality 100 gram mylar bags?? I supose you put one air sucker bags in each bag as well? i love this idea a lot.
100 bags for $14.89. Some people have complained that the "zip" part of the bags aren't reliable; that they detach from the bags. I have found this to be true IF you just yank the opening apart over and over. If you open the bags with some care they last longer. But then you are getting 100 of them so they will last a while
100 bags for $14.89. Some people have complained that the "zip" part of the bags aren't reliable; that they detach from the bags. I have found this to be true IF you just yank the opening apart over and over. If you open the bags with some care they last longer. But then you are getting 100 of them so they will last a while
Thank you very much, also a good deal for 100 bags.. i added to my cart for my next order when ever i make one.
100 bags for $14.89. Some people have complained that the "zip" part of the bags aren't reliable; that they detach from the bags. I have found this to be true IF you just yank the opening apart over and over. If you open the bags with some care they last longer. But then you are getting 100 of them so they will last a while
Thank you very much, also a good deal for 100 bags.. i added to my cart for my next order when ever i make one.
I just squeeze out as much air as possible and throw in an air absorber. Then I seal it with an impulse heat sealer, its been working pretty well for me.
Andybob92 wrote:Ive been taking kratom for the past few years but only recently got into building up a stash. With all the craziness going on in the world between talks of making kratom illegal, all of the complications from COVID and the war on opioids, I really want to build a "doomsday stash" that will ideally last me for a lifetime. Ive been building my stash since late January and only have 4 to 5 kilos currently, but with my current rate of consumption I'm going to have to step up my kratom-buying because that will only last me a little over a year.
Right now my process has been to buy a bunch of samples from one of the vendors I stick with (I currently have about 5 vendors that I love and trust) and when I find batch and strain I love, I order a kilo to keep in the stash. Ideally I want to keep the full kilos stashed and unopened, while using the 100g-250g samples to dose out of and keep in the rotation. The only problem I have is buying something to eventually store it all in! lol
What ?? you live live off samples?? first time hearing this.. you should def open your fav kilo and enjoy it, you dont have to open all of 5. lol I mean its a cool idea to it this way..
Hmm...maybe samples wasn't the right word to use, I meant the 250 gram bags that are resealable, like what the TFH strains come in. I feel like 250 grams is perfect because it gives me enough time (usually a few weeks) to enjoy the strain without getting burnt out on it, and then I can switch it up and put something else in rotation! Plus most of the kilos I have received have come in the large food saver type bags that aren't resealable
I won't lie to you though, even with the dozens of strains I already have open, Im often tempted to crack open those fresh kilos lol
Andybob92 wrote:Ive been taking kratom for the past few years but only recently got into building up a stash. With all the craziness going on in the world between talks of making kratom illegal, all of the complications from COVID and the war on opioids, I really want to build a "doomsday stash" that will ideally last me for a lifetime. Ive been building my stash since late January and only have 4 to 5 kilos currently, but with my current rate of consumption I'm going to have to step up my kratom-buying because that will only last me a little over a year.
Right now my process has been to buy a bunch of samples from one of the vendors I stick with (I currently have about 5 vendors that I love and trust) and when I find batch and strain I love, I order a kilo to keep in the stash. Ideally I want to keep the full kilos stashed and unopened, while using the 100g-250g samples to dose out of and keep in the rotation. The only problem I have is buying something to eventually store it all in! lol
Weathertight storage containers is what I store sealed bags of all my kratom in. Look them up on Amazon.
Thanks for the suggestion, Ill have to check them out!
With hiccups in shipping like now with this coronavirus mess, there is also a chance that we will continue to have intermittent shipping closures if this virus becomes an annual event. You also got the issue that Indonesia itself could ban kratom in 2022. Its always a good idea to find out what your 5 year stash amount is, and try to atleast keep that much kratom put away.
Marcussk wrote:With hiccups in shipping like now with this coronavirus mess, there is also a chance that we will continue to have intermittent shipping closures if this virus becomes an annual event. You also got the issue that Indonesia itself could ban kratom in 2022. Its always a good idea to find out what your 5 year stash amount is, and try to atleast keep that much kratom put away.
Have any info how you know about ban in 2022 in Indo? i haven't seen any. thanks
Marcussk wrote:With hiccups in shipping like now with this coronavirus mess, there is also a chance that we will continue to have intermittent shipping closures if this virus becomes an annual event. You also got the issue that Indonesia itself could ban kratom in 2022. Its always a good idea to find out what your 5 year stash amount is, and try to atleast keep that much kratom put away.
Have any info how you know about ban in 2022 in Indo? i haven't seen any. thanks
Not much, just what I've learned talking to a few vendors. The US Gov gave the Indonesian government 5 years to ban the production and sale of kratom, which ends in 2022, or they will cut off all financial aid that they are sending to Indonesia.