Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo
-
KratomAdvocateMO
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
- Location: Anderson, MO
Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo
What are these too like slow, faster reds?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo
For me they are two of my favorite slow, sedating, bedtime reds!! They are a couple of my favorites.... Have some batches from this time last year that I've hoarded which are particularly spectacular imo.KratomAdvocateMO wrote:What are these too like slow, faster reds?
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 594
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo
Yep, they’re two of Sosa’s slowest reds. Slower than Baik Bali IMO.acejestyr15 wrote:For me they are two of my favorite slow, sedating, bedtime reds!! They are a couple of my favorites.... Have some batches from this time last year that I've hoarded which are particularly spectacular imo.KratomAdvocateMO wrote:What are these too like slow, faster reds?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo
If I were to pick one red from SOSA it would be red Indo. 
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo
I got red sundu, was wondering if i should take a break or dose, might as well, SOSA RED SUNDA! To enjoy the rest of my night.CatfatherB wrote:If I were to pick one red from SOSA it would be red Indo.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
conscious_conundrum
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 427
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo
Red Sunda, Indo, and Sumatra are on the mid-slow side for me. Baik Bali and Red Maeng Da are the faster reds. I have had great luck with blending his Red MD with Super Green resulting in an excellent burn.