Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Post by Burninator »

Just wondering how his quality has held up. I remember it being top notch when he first came back but I haven’t ordered from him since early fall.
Erpudjt
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Post by Erpudjt »

I would also like to know. :geek:
WarmFoothills
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 10:46 am

Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Post by WarmFoothills »

I had Green MD yesterday, bought it mid-March. It was good! Don't think there was a substantial difference from his leaf back in the day. Wouldn't say it's the best kratom I've ever had but above average for sure.

And though not technically 2020, had some of his leaf from last fall, Green Hulu and Green Malay, both were very good! Malay was my favorite, dont have any left! :D
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Same questions here.. Stale Vendor Syndrome? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2465&p=47439&hilit=MOTARK#p47439
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
motarkbest
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Post by motarkbest »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Same questions here.. Stale Vendor Syndrome? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2465&p=47439&hilit=MOTARK#p47439
I read stale vendor syndrome, lol. You don't need a customer service group, when your the fastest email responder in the country. That is right take a poll!!!

I'm not into getting 6 different people to post reviews at the same time so motark takes over half the page.
Post Reply