Best Attributes of Kratom
-
KoalityLeaf
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:21 pm
Best Attributes of Kratom
I would love to know what others look for when they try kratom products? Is it taste? Is it the feeling? Both? What makes you fully decide that what you tried is a quality product? would love to see some answers here.
-
Beastmode
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:18 am
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
For me its pain relief, focus, mood and energy. These are what I look for most but anxiety releaf is also an added bonus. I have a very fast paced job , that pays by commission.. The faster I am, the more money I make. I'm not as young as I used to be and have a bad back that gives me alot of issues. Very thankful for the leaf and this community.
-
SanPedroLover
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
- Location: AZ
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Mood lift, clean energy, and some motivation/focus are my favorite things about the leaf. If i take enough through out the day then later at night the possible euphoria/relaxation is a nice added bonus but its not the main effect that i seek.
-
Closedeyesearch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
mood boost, pain relief , and energy.
which really any kratom depending lm the dose can provide.
kratom saved me from having to take antidepressants. hemp and kratom smashed my depression and gave me my life back.
I love the smell of kratom in the morning
which really any kratom depending lm the dose can provide.
kratom saved me from having to take antidepressants. hemp and kratom smashed my depression and gave me my life back.
I love the smell of kratom in the morning
-
Spriteremix
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:08 am
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Taste is the last thing I am looking for. It could taste like cow turd and I would still indulge o_o
Mood lift, euphoric warmth, pain relief, mild sedation, mild stimulation, anxiety relief.
Mood lift, euphoric warmth, pain relief, mild sedation, mild stimulation, anxiety relief.
-
Banana pants
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:29 am
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
It depends. I don't expect one variety of kratom to fill all of the things I look for. In the morning I look for energy, warmth, focus, and mood lift. Social interest is a bonus for me at any time of the day, but not something I look for specifically. In the afternoon I like focus and anxiety relief. In the evening I look for warmth, fuzzy blanket contentment, relaxation, and insomnia relief. I try each variety, make a note of that variety's outstanding effects, and then can slot it into my rotation appropriately during the day or night. I'm not a chronic pain patient so that isn't an aspect I specifically look for. What I do have is ADHD, severe social anxiety, insomnia, and chronic fatigue. I use kratom to manage each of these as needed.
Best Description of my personality ever: Has to Make Noise
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 589
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
For me it's mainly mood lift and relief from social anxiety.
I used to be a huge weed head but I like kratom more now because it has recreational value but doesn't make me a lazy shut-in like weed does. I can kick back and watch TV or I can read a long book or go out and socialize
I used to be a huge weed head but I like kratom more now because it has recreational value but doesn't make me a lazy shut-in like weed does. I can kick back and watch TV or I can read a long book or go out and socialize
-
Back2K
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Clean energy, mood lift, euphoria, I'm more into the green and white strains than red strains, but I like faster reds too at night time. A very sedating Kratom makes me feel a bit TO slow
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
the main thing i look for is happy energy, or a motivated type of feeling for my pre work stuff.
post work strains, i want to be relaxing, haven't found a strain that could put me to sleep yet. this Green Aceh i had would literally make me nod for the first hour, then i would just be chill after that.
post work strains, i want to be relaxing, haven't found a strain that could put me to sleep yet. this Green Aceh i had would literally make me nod for the first hour, then i would just be chill after that.