Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by Burninator »

I’ve never ordered from him before but have heard great things. Don’t really know what to get though. What are your favorite strains?
Banana pants
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:29 am

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by Banana pants »

I've tried his white fire and Grampa green. From my understanding greens are really where his leaf shines. The Grampa green was a great burn for me, much better legs and mood lift than the white fire.

According to my notes, the white fire lasted 3 hours on a 2g aeropressed tea dose. It took an hour to kick in, had a pretty gentle and smooth come up, then felt like I had a couple of cups of a nice, strong coffee before easing down.

The Grampa green lasted 5 hours on a 2g aeropressed tea. It had a 30 minute onset and then lots of warmth, motivation, and focus. I got a lot of small projects done that day :D

I have his green milk also, but haven't tried it yet.
Best Description of my personality ever: Has to Make Noise
Luis2387
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by Luis2387 »

his res MD its amazing its a bright green red , turtle.horn is pretty good, green blood
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by Burninator »

Banana pants wrote:I've tried his white fire and Grampa green. From my understanding greens are really where his leaf shines. The Grampa green was a great burn for me, much better legs and mood lift than the white fire.

According to my notes, the white fire lasted 3 hours on a 2g aeropressed tea dose. It took an hour to kick in, had a pretty gentle and smooth come up, then felt like I had a couple of cups of a nice, strong coffee before easing down.

The Grampa green lasted 5 hours on a 2g aeropressed tea. It had a 30 minute onset and then lots of warmth, motivation, and focus. I got a lot of small projects done that day :D

I have his green milk also, but haven't tried it yet.
Aw man, looks nice neither of those are on the menu anymore.
zachdank
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:05 pm

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by zachdank »

Green...Anything from D-615 thats green will be a hitter. Dude knows his greens. Cant go wrong.
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by MycatTimmy »

Super Yellow is my absolute favorite ! Great mood lift and very long lasting with good pain control. His Red Maeng Da is my favorite red of his
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by Burninator »

MycatTimmy wrote:Super Yellow is my absolute favorite ! Great mood lift and very long lasting with good pain control. His Red Maeng Da is my favorite red of his
Was already planning on the Red MD but you sold me on the super yellow. Also thinking of getting the red bali and green fire. Have any experience with either of those?

Just need to make my mind up on a final green and I should be set
Damen ck
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by Damen ck »

If you can possibly get a hold of his green bone or hjs redbone I highly suggest that. Other than that pretty much anything is fire. I have about 10 of his strains and they're all really good. If you have something particular in mind that you want details on I can help you out.
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by Burninator »

Damen ck wrote:If you can possibly get a hold of his green bone or hjs redbone I highly suggest that. Other than that pretty much anything is fire. I have about 10 of his strains and they're all really good. If you have something particular in mind that you want details on I can help you out.
I’ve been really wanting to try his Bone strains but he can’t get any right now.

Right now I’m debating between the Green Milk, Green Papua, and Super-3. Know what those are like? Also, outside of of Red/Green Bone, what’s your favorite?
Luis2387
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by Luis2387 »

He personally recommended green papaua, yellow malay, turlte horn and green blood i took a gamble ans got red MD andnitsnthe one i likw the most it could easily be called a green...its non fermented bright beautiful green, greener than some greens dont let the colors.fool u Dennettes has fire period not just greens
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by Burninator »

Luis2387 wrote:He personally recommended green papaua, yellow malay, turlte horn and green blood i took a gamble ans got red MD andnitsnthe one i likw the most it could easily be called a green...its non fermented bright beautiful green, greener than some greens dont let the colors.fool u Dennettes has fire period not just greens
How’s the Green Papua?
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by FireK »

I think hes out of the g papua but it was a mid green
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Post by jabro70 »

I am loving the Red MD KA9! Still trying to get a feel for the Fires. Neither Green Fire nor White Fire smacked me like the RMD did.
Post Reply