TFH: Mellow Yellow or Yellow Samarinda?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

TFH: Mellow Yellow or Yellow Samarinda?

Post by WhiteAngelica »

Hi. Have you experience with one, if not both strains? I am deciding between the two right now.

I like the kind of yellows that make me feel, to quote what I said in another post, 'wrapped in a warm burrito of love, handled by God.'

I cut a sardonic paragraph for the TL;DR wordiness I'm prone to. SO. Advise/recs? TFH Mellow Yellow PMD or Yellow Samarinda?

I love you all.
The Red Queen
Banana pants
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:29 am

Re: TFH: Mellow Yellow or Yellow Samarinda?

Post by Banana pants »

Mellow yellow PMD. I have both. While the yellow Sama is in my top 3 varieties of all time, for me it doesn't fit the description of what you are looking for. I found the samarinda to be uplifting, energizing, and very pro social (it made me very talkative and chatty). The Mellow Yellow I knicknamed Happy Xanax: fully body tingly relaxation and mega chill without being overly sedating.
Best Description of my personality ever: Has to Make Noise
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: TFH: Mellow Yellow or Yellow Samarinda?

Post by WhiteAngelica »

DONE.

Thank you!!!
The Red Queen
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: TFH: Mellow Yellow or Yellow Samarinda?

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

Mellow Yellow for that 'wrapped in a warm burrito of love, handled by God.' feeling. :lol: For sure.

Yellow Samarinda is also excellent but on the more energetic side.
Post Reply