Mystic Island recommended strains?
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Mystic Island recommended strains?
Hello all anyone try Mystic Island kratom? Whats strains you recommend?
-
BirdieBoo
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:47 am
- Location: Kaneohe, Hawaii
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I just placed my first order and this was on my list based off of recommendations and reviews on here and by searching on r/kratomm reddit . I am more of a white/green fan but vampire seems to be the all around crowd favorite and if you like reds then you def gotta try that one. I am adding it out of sheer curiosity. Also if you like reds Big Red was mentioned a lot too.
Green Hulu Kupuas
Mystic Unicorn
Mystic Vampire
Diamond
Mystic Dragon
Mystic Doppelgänger
Mystic Gandalf
Mystic Phoenix
Phatcracker
If you order 75grams you Get a free 25g use coupon FREE25 or 25FREE one of those
Green Hulu Kupuas
Mystic Unicorn
Mystic Vampire
Diamond
Mystic Dragon
Mystic Doppelgänger
Mystic Gandalf
Mystic Phoenix
Phatcracker
If you order 75grams you Get a free 25g use coupon FREE25 or 25FREE one of those
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Hello thank you for the reply. My sister orders phatcracker she swears by it. I also heard many about mystic vampire. I was looking at mystic pixie, mystic centaur, diamon and gandalf. Thank you for the code.
-
BirdieBoo
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:47 am
- Location: Kaneohe, Hawaii
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
YW! I found that coupon on their FB page. I ended up making phatkraker the 75 gram one, that one seemed to be the runner up next to vampire. I don’t recall hearing about centaur or pixie but if you do a search in r/kratomm on Reddit they might show up with a few reviews - enjoy!
Edit: grammar
Edit: grammar
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
My current favorites are white maeng da, green vietnam (burning that today actually, pretty good), ruby, and vampire.
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Yeah i tried to find more recent reviews but you cant talk about vendors anymore on reddit sucks! There are some youtube video reviews but not very good haha.BirdieBoo wrote:YW! I found that coupon on their FB page. I ended up making phatkraker the 75 gram one, that one seemed to be the runner up next to vampire. I don’t recall hearing about centaur or pixie but if you do a search in r/kratomm on Reddit they might show up with a few reviews - enjoy!
Edit: grammar
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I keep seeing green vietnam also must be good. Can you tell me what vampire does for you? Sleepy? Energy?e_poison wrote:My current favorites are white maeng da, green vietnam (burning that today actually, pretty good), ruby, and vampire.
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Oh yeah wanted to ask how does phatcracker and vampire make you feel?BirdieBoo wrote:YW! I found that coupon on their FB page. I ended up making phatkraker the 75 gram one, that one seemed to be the runner up next to vampire. I don’t recall hearing about centaur or pixie but if you do a search in r/kratomm on Reddit they might show up with a few reviews - enjoy!
Edit: grammar
-
70hm
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:47 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I second this question bc this is the split kilo I was thinking of ordering.Jaredt82 wrote:Oh yeah wanted to ask how does phatcracker and vampire make you feel?BirdieBoo wrote:YW! I found that coupon on their FB page. I ended up making phatkraker the 75 gram one, that one seemed to be the runner up next to vampire. I don’t recall hearing about centaur or pixie but if you do a search in r/kratomm on Reddit they might show up with a few reviews - enjoy!
Edit: grammar
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Vampire is deeply relaxing with a gentle warmth. It's a very good red blend. I wouldn't necessarily say it makes you tired/drowsy, but it definitely puts you into that comfort zone where you could sleep if you wanted.Jaredt82 wrote:I keep seeing green vietnam also must be good. Can you tell me what vampire does for you? Sleepy? Energy?e_poison wrote:My current favorites are white maeng da, green vietnam (burning that today actually, pretty good), ruby, and vampire.
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Great thank you I take red Bali for pain during the day. I am hoping vampire is somewhat the same.e_poison wrote:Vampire is deeply relaxing with a gentle warmth. It's a very good red blend. I wouldn't necessarily say it makes you tired/drowsy, but it definitely puts you into that comfort zone where you could sleep if you wanted.Jaredt82 wrote:I keep seeing green vietnam also must be good. Can you tell me what vampire does for you? Sleepy? Energy?e_poison wrote:My current favorites are white maeng da, green vietnam (burning that today actually, pretty good), ruby, and vampire.
-
AngelHippie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:36 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I ordered the following samples and am going to try one today:
unicorn
phoenix
werewolf
dragon
peridot
vampire
I need something up...so probably unicorn, werewolf or peridot....will report back.
unicorn
phoenix
werewolf
dragon
peridot
vampire
I need something up...so probably unicorn, werewolf or peridot....will report back.
-
70hm
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:47 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Just placed my first order for a split kilo of vamp and phatcracker. Do they normally ship same day (meaning monday cuz today is Sunday)? I will report back once goods are received.
- krattie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:24 pm
- Location: Virginia
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I've tried their red Vietnam and yellow Thai strains. They're both pretty good. The yellow Thai had a more course grind. I've been told that can be a good thing with certain strains.
The red Vietnam has a relaxing burn with great pain relief properties. A great before bed strain. The yellow Thai is a more energetic burn with a slightly euphoric quality. I plan on purchasing more from them for sure.
The red Vietnam has a relaxing burn with great pain relief properties. A great before bed strain. The yellow Thai is a more energetic burn with a slightly euphoric quality. I plan on purchasing more from them for sure.
-
Triviali
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:37 am
- Location: New York, USA
- Contact:
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
If I order from Mystic this upcoming week it will be my first time buying Kratom from anyone but the local head shop. I usually buy 50g of "Green Maeng Da" for $25. Some reading gave me the impression that Maeng Da is not quite an actual strain, and the title is roughly as useful as saying "Green Vein Kratom." I was lookin' into the Green Vietnam and have seen good feedback on it. Not gonna make a new post since this is here, sorry if I'm hijacking. Definitely want to hear if anyone has experience with that strain in particular.
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I have never tried that strain but dayam thats alot for kratom! You can get 250g for 21$ buying from mystic island.Triviali wrote:If I order from Mystic this upcoming week it will be my first time buying Kratom from anyone but the local head shop. I usually buy 50g of "Green Maeng Da" for $25. Some reading gave me the impression that Maeng Da is not quite an actual strain, and the title is roughly as useful as saying "Green Vein Kratom." I was lookin' into the Green Vietnam and have seen good feedback on it. Not gonna make a new post since this is here, sorry if I'm hijacking. Definitely want to hear if anyone has experience with that strain in particular.
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Can you get back to me how those strains made you feel?70hm wrote:Just placed my first order for a split kilo of vamp and phatcracker. Do they normally ship same day (meaning monday cuz today is Sunday)? I will report back once goods are received.
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Hello please let me what these strains did for you.AngelHippie wrote:I ordered the following samples and am going to try one today:
unicorn
phoenix
werewolf
dragon
peridot
vampire
I need something up...so probably unicorn, werewolf or peridot....will report back.
-
70hm
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:47 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Absolutely!Jaredt82 wrote:Can you get back to me how those strains made you feel?70hm wrote:Just placed my first order for a split kilo of vamp and phatcracker. Do they normally ship same day (meaning monday cuz today is Sunday)? I will report back once goods are received.
-
fireflight310
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:29 am
- Location: Los Angeles, California
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I just got my first order from Mystic Island. In general, I favor reds, especially Bali, because they are particularly good for staving off opiate cravings, for pain relief, and for relaxing in the evening. For day use, I'll take smaller doses of green and/or white. I'm newer to gold but it's a good middle ground for me. I have ADHD, which makes me react to stimulants differently. They help me focus. But I can also chug a monster and take a nap. But I also have anxiety. So, chug two monsters and I start to panic. Sooo, based off of all that...
I ordered 5 strains in 25g packs from Mystic, mostly reds, and mixes containing green, white, and gold:
Vampire - Red (This one seems popular, excited to try it tonight)
Ruby - Red
Mermaid - Red
Phatcracker - White/Green/Red (Also popular, was created by a Reddit customer blending Mystic's Unicorn and Amethyst)
Phoenix - White/Gold
I figured a White/Gold would be a good way to start my day. I just tried Phoenix. It's euphoric and energizing, but not to a crazy degree... I feel... Calm, yet bouncy and light on my feet! Lol
Also, Phoenix is my first name, so when I saw it on the site I had to try it. Lol. I look forward to trying the rest and reporting back soon!
-Phoenix (the OG
)
I ordered 5 strains in 25g packs from Mystic, mostly reds, and mixes containing green, white, and gold:
Vampire - Red (This one seems popular, excited to try it tonight)
Ruby - Red
Mermaid - Red
Phatcracker - White/Green/Red (Also popular, was created by a Reddit customer blending Mystic's Unicorn and Amethyst)
Phoenix - White/Gold
I figured a White/Gold would be a good way to start my day. I just tried Phoenix. It's euphoric and energizing, but not to a crazy degree... I feel... Calm, yet bouncy and light on my feet! Lol
Also, Phoenix is my first name, so when I saw it on the site I had to try it. Lol. I look forward to trying the rest and reporting back soon!
-Phoenix (the OG
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Awesome thank you for this. Please let me know about the other strains.fireflight310 wrote:I just got my first order from Mystic Island. In general, I favor reds, especially Bali, because they are particularly good for staving off opiate cravings, for pain relief, and for relaxing in the evening. For day use, I'll take smaller doses of green and/or white. I'm newer to gold but it's a good middle ground for me. I have ADHD, which makes me react to stimulants differently. They help me focus. But I can also chug a monster and take a nap. But I also have anxiety. So, chug two monsters and I start to panic. Sooo, based off of all that...
I ordered 5 strains in 25g packs from Mystic, mostly reds, and mixes containing green, white, and gold:
Vampire - Red (This one seems popular, excited to try it tonight)
Ruby - Red
Mermaid - Red
Phatcracker - White/Green/Red (Also popular, was created by a Reddit customer blending Mystic's Unicorn and Amethyst)
Phoenix - White/Gold
I figured a White/Gold would be a good way to start my day. I just tried Phoenix. It's euphoric and energizing, but not to a crazy degree... I feel... Calm, yet bouncy and light on my feet! Lol![]()
Also, Phoenix is my first name, so when I saw it on the site I had to try it. Lol. I look forward to trying the rest and reporting back soon!
-Phoenix (the OG)
-
A.Phillips
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:57 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
So I am having a hard time getting ahold of anyone at mystic island, can anyone tell me what's thier best for anxiety and euphoria ?
-
MissOuterBorough1982
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:59 am
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
You might try Mermaid. It's a red blend and I found it very warm and relaxing. I really love their White Bali as well. Not anything like your usual white -- this one is slow and groovy.A.Phillips wrote:So I am having a hard time getting ahold of anyone at mystic island, can anyone tell me what's thier best for anxiety and euphoria ?
-
A.Phillips
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:57 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Thanks for the info, much appreciated I've taking kratom for about 3 years and really need to find a good quality! I'll check those two out! 
- Haid3r
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Hi A.Phillips
I have generalized anxiety, lately I've been grooving on a 2:1 blend of Gandalf and Red Maeng Da. I find that particular combo gives me energy and confidence without being jittery, and I feel a wonderful sense of well-being.
A nice straight-from-the-pouch option is Peridot. Got a sample size of that one based on enthusiastic reviews here on 2M and it's a very pleasant, sparkly, long-lasting experience. I don't find myself worrying and an average day feels nicer.
I've been thrilled with just about everything I've tried from Mystic, in my experience their quality is top-notch and their customer service is crazy efficient. They're my #1 vendor right now.
I have generalized anxiety, lately I've been grooving on a 2:1 blend of Gandalf and Red Maeng Da. I find that particular combo gives me energy and confidence without being jittery, and I feel a wonderful sense of well-being.
A nice straight-from-the-pouch option is Peridot. Got a sample size of that one based on enthusiastic reviews here on 2M and it's a very pleasant, sparkly, long-lasting experience. I don't find myself worrying and an average day feels nicer.
I've been thrilled with just about everything I've tried from Mystic, in my experience their quality is top-notch and their customer service is crazy efficient. They're my #1 vendor right now.
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I ordered a while back, and the green md was excellent, just placed order for vampire, big red one,bali,and greens and whites,,and phatcracker of course, ,are the reds good?I was thrown off by the color, and which ones work best for back pain and nerve pain,,?
-
whiffypants
- Banned
- Posts: 1418
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:11 am
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Well, you're about to find out -- Vampire is a red blend that gets rave reviews from pretty much everyone who talks about it. Welcome to the forum, Oletimer!Oletimer wrote:...are the reds good?
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Just got my order today, 9 different strains and used phatcracker as 75 gr. Bag, just burned that, it's a good one, glad I tried it, I read on here about the 25free code, used that, but didn't get any free, so I am wondering if that code is for kilos,split? Has anyone else had this experience? I am not real upset about it, considering how low the prices are, just wondering, if I remember right, when I ordered a while back, didn't get any free samples either, but anyhoot, I really am impressed with this phatcracker, have a good mood boost, feeling energetic, pain is gone, I like the strong aroma, there's nothing weak about this, thanks mystic!
-
whiffypants
- Banned
- Posts: 1418
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:11 am
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Yeah, I think that code is for split kilos -- there are a couple of them floating around, if I remember correctly, and I honestly don't know which ones work anymore and which don't. Next time you do an order, before you place it ask here, because -someone- will know what the current codes are.
I think the last time I ordered I got a free sample thrown in -- thanks, Mystic!!! -- and I always love that! But like you say, their prices are so good (and the quality of the leaf!) I don't really mind if I don't. Mystic is absolutely one of my favorite vendors!

I think the last time I ordered I got a free sample thrown in -- thanks, Mystic!!! -- and I always love that! But like you say, their prices are so good (and the quality of the leaf!) I don't really mind if I don't. Mystic is absolutely one of my favorite vendors!
Yeah, it's a great blend -- if you see user Phatcracker around here or Reddit, thank him too, because he's the one who came up with the blend and it was so good Mystic decided to sell it on its own, and named it after him. No kidding, that's the story.I really am impressed with this phatcracker, have a good mood boost, feeling energetic, pain is gone, I like the strong aroma, there's nothing weak about this, thanks mystic!
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I really like peridot. I've been using it almost every day for the last month.AngelHippie wrote:I ordered the following samples and am going to try one today:
unicorn
phoenix
werewolf
dragon
peridot
vampire
I need something up...so probably unicorn, werewolf or peridot....will report back.
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I used the 4way code on mysticislandkratoms.com and with botanicalbunny, there is also the 25free i think on mysticand SPLIT code for cheaper 500g bags, i ordered three 500g bags and all three were discounted
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I usually burn about every 3 ,4 hours, I only take about a heavy teaspoon, ,anyhow I tried phatcracker today, 6 hours later, still working, the energy without any jitters, and the happy mood boost, pain relief too, this blend has all my issues covered, never experienced a blend lasting so long, phatcracker, wherever you are, thanks for sharing and thank you mystic, !!
-
MollyB
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:57 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Hello friends,
Is there still a code to split a kilo 4 ways at mysticIslandKratoms? I can't get any email response. Are they still in business? Or should I stick to my usual vendor?
Is there still a code to split a kilo 4 ways at mysticIslandKratoms? I can't get any email response. Are they still in business? Or should I stick to my usual vendor?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
yeah stick to other vendors... check DATE on this, its over 1 year ago.. like a year and a half.MollyB wrote: I can't get any email response. Are they still in business? Or should I stick to my usual vendor?
Somehow we need a way to LOCK old outdated vendor threads...? A LOT can change in just 1 year
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
EDJay
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:11 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
A seconded avoid them post, late to the party here. I was there ordering Mystic when the stuff was cheap and actually great. Been around kratom for years now and there truly was a time Mystic stuff was awesome! I remember some truly pleasant summer outside work June-August '18. Ah, memories but there's other places doing some great, great stuff these days, so those times continue!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
When is the last time you bought from them?EDJay wrote:A seconded avoid them post
I noticed on the website they have all the mystic creatures, gems, and blends in stock again. I know they went downhill hard last year, but I wonder if they will recover at some point.
-
The_Kraken
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:14 am
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I bought samples of Red Bali, Red Sumatra, Big Red One and Mystic Vampire two weeks ago. The Bali gave me a headache and the others were kind of inert. I'll keep trying them but the new stuff definitely isn't hitting the same as the stuff I have from mid 2018. I bought several kilos of these strains then and still use them as benchmarks for quality!beathappening wrote: When is the last time you bought from them?
I noticed on the website they have all the mystic creatures, gems, and blends in stock again. I know they went downhill hard last year, but I wonder if they will recover at some point.
I'll report back in another couple of weeks to see if my experience has improved.
-
aqtgirly4u
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
- Location: Kansas City Metro
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
Yeah...old post here. It's such a bummer they went to hell because I really loved their Unicorn blend and their Red Bali was always really good for the price. So many great and consistent vendors now it's just not worth taking a risk on MI anymore because you are more likely than not to get poor quality leaf (IMO) now days. 
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I haven’t bought anything from them since Oct 2018. BUT prior to then they had some fantastic leaf.
I still break out the July’18 Vampire, Phatcracker, White Bali, Green Malay, or Green Vietnam every once in a while and it is still an awesome burn!
I still break out the July’18 Vampire, Phatcracker, White Bali, Green Malay, or Green Vietnam every once in a while and it is still an awesome burn!
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Mystic Island recommended strains?
I'm so jealous....Green Vietnam from late summer/early fall 2018 was one of my favorites alongjabro70 wrote:I haven’t bought anything from them since Oct 2018. BUT prior to then they had some fantastic leaf.
I still break out the July’18 Vampire, Phatcracker, White Bali, Green Malay, or Green Vietnam every once in a while and it is still an awesome burn!
with the Red Vietnam, White Bali and White Malay! The Green and Red Vietnam blended in a 1:1
ratio was absolute FIRE and would be on my list of my all time favorite blends!
The Red Bali from December 2018 is still on my list of all time favorites! I'm still kicking myself
for not loading up all of them!