Sosa Speciosa?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by jabro70 »

KurtisCards wrote:How long do they take to ship? I ordered 3 days ago and still haven't got a tracking number :(
Got mine today too. Ordered late Saturday.
clueless vein
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by clueless vein »

Ive been ordering Sosa since the start, im pretty familiar with most of his product
Last edited by clueless vein on Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
clueless vein
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by clueless vein »

Payshince wrote:Great Picture Ballz

Love it!
Very helpful


S.
O.
S.
A.
What does their name stand for btw??

I’m trying to create a chat directly to Sosa Speciosa (MeWe) and twice already the chat basically just dissapeared or didnt even create. Does any1 know what’s up with that??


Yes, SOSA my first order so far Ive tried the

- Green Borneo - nothing yet (1 attempt)/ morning blend.

- White Sumatra - (1 attempt) pretty good. Still need more tries/ burns tho!

My third strain so far that ive tried from them, Sosa
would be the,

- Yellow MD.
This one twice already have been very good.
“A Traditional Beautiful Maeng Da Burn”!
Seems Fast,
Comforting, &
Mental Clarity is present.

I might order more Y-MD tomorrow!


Have yet to try the rest I got. Esp. Both f3 & F5 Green Agus Bones! Will test those out tomorrow :D
The last batch of white Sumatra was just eh to me. If you mean the current string dried, that ones great! (I up my dose a bit with it) Also, I find Sosa green Borneo comes to life with a mellow gold or something alike.

Looks like from the site, Sosa stands for "shipping out some amazing" speciosa haha. Also it was a popular term from a rap song by chief kief
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by KurtisCards »

had to ask for tracking number, but got my package today. green and red agus, and he threw in a sample of red sumatra! gonna be testing em out this afternoon.

also sammy "sosa" was a great baseball player haha
JerseyBoy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by JerseyBoy »

Ah was gonna order K-OG but I just don't have the patience to wait for that right now! (Super happy they are doing great business though) so I just ordered from Sosa. Got 500 of the yellow MD which most seem to love, then I got 250 of the green and red sumatra! Excited because I don't do red strains often and I've never had a yellow one!
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by Greyfeather »

9/18/19
I'm trying so order from SOSA right now. But the orange "ORDER" button is not responding to clicks AT ALL.

I would try to contact, but I don't know their e-mail address. Any ideas?
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by KurtisCards »

[email protected] is their email address.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by CatfatherB »

Greyfeather wrote:9/18/19
I'm trying so order from SOSA right now. But the orange "ORDER" button is not responding to clicks AT ALL.

I would try to contact, but I don't know their e-mail address. Any ideas?
[email protected]
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by Greyfeather »

Thank you, Folks!

You are the most helpful people I have encountered in a long time :)
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by BurntEnds »

JerseyBoy wrote:Ah was gonna order K-OG but I just don't have the patience to wait for that right now! (Super happy they are doing great business though) so I just ordered from Sosa. Got 500 of the yellow MD which most seem to love, then I got 250 of the green and red sumatra! Excited because I don't do red strains often and I've never had a yellow one!
Jersey I've tried all of those from recent restock and they're all great. Yellows in general haven't been one of my favorites in the past but that YMD is fire! It's a nice midspec really well balanced with good energy and mood, been really enjoying it. Ordered more of it in a split after trying some in a sample pack from the trading post. I've been super impressed with everything I've tried from SOSA's new stock.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by acejestyr15 »

That's a great 3 to choose!! Green Sumatra is a solid mid spec, red Sumatra is a slower red but not super super slower for me, and the yellow MD will add a little pep and motivation to just about any strain in my. Opinion! Hope ya like em, let us know whatchya think....
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by CatfatherB »

Need suggestions for the best string dried whites and mid-spec reds out of the latest shipment?

Anybody got an idea? :D
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by beathappening »

I got two splits of the 8/19 batch

The white maeng da is decent. The red sunda is slower than mid but it's still the best I've had from them, wish I would have got more of that. The red indo is decent mid.
The super green is quite good too. Mid spec and mood lifting. I've been seeing good reviews for the agus red bone, but I didn't get much from it.

I also.got the white sumatra and green malay, nothing special there. The yellow seems off balance, I get the wobbles easier, even when I blend it. Maybe it's just me

I'm waiting for that baik Bali to come back in stock, I just missed it last time but I saw a lot of glowing reviews
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by guitartodd77 »

Looks like the Baik Bali is back. :mrgreen:
kratomkratom
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by kratomkratom »

SOSA is great kratom

I just ordered my third or 4th batch from them. Baik bali is good, red sumatra was strong, I cut my dose in half for that one, too much gave me the jiggles but i get that from higher 7oh content. the first time I tried red sundra I swore it was the best kratom I've had in years

I sent an email requesting a quick ship on a friday night, he got it out on saturday, got here monday, which saved me, I was on my last spoonful

great kratom, great vendor to work with.


just ordered a split kilo, red bali red borneo green malay and a random white strain to try, will try to report back.

respect the plant, she'll respect you back, thanks SOSA
kratomkratom
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by kratomkratom »

kratomkratom wrote:SOSA is great kratom

I just ordered my third or 4th batch from them. Baik bali is good, red sumatra was strong, I cut my dose in half for that one, too much gave me the jiggles but i get that from higher 7oh content. the first time I tried red sundra I swore it was the best kratom I've had in years

I sent an email requesting a quick ship on a friday night, he got it out on saturday, got here monday, which saved me, I was on my last spoonful

great kratom, great vendor to work with.


just ordered a split kilo, red bali red borneo green malay and a random white strain to try, will try to report back.

respect the plant, she'll respect you back, thanks SOSA
got the kilo in the mail yesterday.

I have ptsd, a number of other undiagnosed but prevalent mental illnesses, to the point I avoid people for days at a time.

woke up feeling like crap today and took a spoonful of the red bali. within 45 minutes I was thinking, you know life ain't that bad. cleaned my room, about the spend the rest of the day writing music.

Thanks again SOSA. haven't tried the other 4 in the package but if they're anything like the red bali, it will be a decent month.

best of luck to all of you. life isn't as bad as it seems sometimes. Just the mind playing tricks on you, using the past and negative brain connections formed during harder times. they can be changed.
Ilikerafts
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by Ilikerafts »

Sosa is one of my go-to vendors. It's hard to describe him without sounding like a shill. The main stand up stretch sore white motam, red Sunda, red bone, red indo, and a few of his other greens but he easily excels at reds by far. Everything you're looking for in a vendor, excellent prices, good vendor service answers questions when asked, only once when I dislikes I strain I had no problem trading it away at the post within one day, believe what it read into hell I had no problem trading it away and the trading Post within a day. Very insightful will answer questions when you have an esoteric type question, gives the appearance of easy to communicate with and easy to communicate with hate to say it but there really is nothing wrong with him. Super fast shipping and comes in with extra samples too
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by brave777 »

Yeah, i noticed i am revisiting some of his strains and enjoying them a lot, i noticed the old green bone f7 can blend in almost with everything and make it a better feel. i been trying green bone with other white, and reds and other greens and it worked very well for me, and on its own its just meh to me. This is what puzzles me that some meh kratom can be some top notch blending type material. My bag is almost empty for green bone, i might check out baik baik since everyone raving about it. Guys just remember before you trade off, make few random blends with meh kratom. I really dont know what it is but the bone seems like it works with other kratom in harmony and an activator of other alkaloids. did any one run into anything like that? its kinda like CBD on its own is good but if you dont have that little bit THC with it your missing out and wasting money. But enjoying some of the sosa's reds, some of them knock me out. I ll have to visit them soon and see whats new on the list.
Kratom user since 2014!
Ilikerafts
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by Ilikerafts »

Been ordering from Sosa for 2 years now. Never any complaints good prices fast shipping fast 2-3 delivery good customer service. Mostly good strains with that stands out white motan (very fast)mes to red Sunda is also very good, yellow Maeng da rhat is a must have mid-fas-spec (also liked one of the redbones I can't remember which color it was and the green bone, red's is where they shine.

Well I tend to think that there was a big difference between the string dried and in the oven dried racks ride but now I think that there are good ones out of both of them. If I had to pick a four-way split right now it would be red Sunda yellow MD white motan, and a random green most likely green Elephant or better yet baik bali which spends most of its time off the menu than it does on and is very popularYou also can't go wrong with the 9 1 oz sampler for 35 shipped. If I had enough I would choose both to the nine way sampler and a sleuth kilo that way you get a variety of everything and find out new stuff that you like. Sosa is very solid you really can't go wrong with him all around. I buy from them at least three times per year.

If you have 115 to spend I would definitely go with the kilo in the quarter sampler, without a thought. He also includes multiple samples in each order. You're easily going to get 75% of what you like in there. Those are my kinds of odds when it comes with kratom. There's also some new ones in there called ,Wild Entikong and Green Brunie which I would select in a sample. I have noticed that their menu has become a little bit easier to decipher and it's easier to tell which ones are rack dried and which ones are string drive

Also this stuff that you don't like someone usually will snatch it up on the trading post rather fast. Good luck to you and happy and leaf hunting. Speaking of their menu looks really good right now I think I might place another order this coming month. Don't forget to leave review even if it's only one or two sentences it will help all of us out :mrgreen: crisis really can't be beat
i_am_ok
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by i_am_ok »

Is Sosa still taking orders? I emailed them with an order over the weekend and then followed up with another yesterday (tues), but still no reply to finish the transaction. I've ordered from them quite a few times and usually will get a response within 24 hrs. Anyone else having this issue?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by CatfatherB »

i_am_ok wrote:Is Sosa still taking orders? I emailed them with an order over the weekend and then followed up with another yesterday (tues), but still no reply to finish the transaction. I've ordered from them quite a few times and usually will get a response within 24 hrs. Anyone else having this issue?

:roll: seems like the biggest problem with SOSA has been the customer service? I can't count how many times I've read the same complaint..if I were you I'd email Ben again, he should get back to you but it may take a minute...it's worth the extra wait cuz I've ordered from SOSA more than any other vendor and believe me...if the customer service is lack luster....the quality of product sure the hell ain't!! :mrgreen:
Ilikerafts
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by Ilikerafts »

That's strange I've never had any sort of problem with Sosa, customer service or otherwise. In fact there have been times I can recall emailing them late at Saturday night and getting a reply that soon. People got to sleep sometimes though.
i_am_ok
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by i_am_ok »

Ilikerafts wrote:That's strange I've never had any sort of problem with Sosa, customer service or otherwise. In fact there have been times I can recall emailing them late at Saturday night and getting a reply that soon. People got to sleep sometimes though.
I've never had any issues either and Sosa is my preferred vendor. I was just checking. I will wait another day or so and see what happens.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by CatfatherB »

Yeah, most of us who have ordered from him a lot never have this problem, mostly new customers but I have seen this complaint posted... hopefully you'll hear from him soon.
i_am_ok
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by i_am_ok »

I just got a reply and apparently Ben is sick and will resume taking orders on the 1st. So all is well (or at least on the mend.)
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by BobDylanKratom »

i_am_ok wrote:I just got a reply and apparently Ben is sick and will resume taking orders on the 1st. So all is well (or at least on the mend.)
I ordered on 2/27 and got the same exact response. Which is fine by me, as long as there is some follow up on 3/1. This is my first oder with them.
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by conscious_conundrum »

Sosa is one of my absolute favorites. Always had great customer service and leaf to match. Hope he feels better soon!
ineedleaffml
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by ineedleaffml »

Has anyone else received a reply from him recently? I have been trying to email him for like a week now and got no reply whatsoever. Emailed him again yesterday 3/1 and still nothing.

Sosa is the only kratom vendor I trust these days. If he isn't taking orders, can anyone please recommend an alternative that has quality red vein borneo in stock?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by acejestyr15 »

ineedleaffml wrote:Has anyone else received a reply from him recently? I have been trying to email him for like a week now and got no reply whatsoever. Emailed him again yesterday 3/1 and still nothing.

Sosa is the only kratom vendor I trust these days. If he isn't taking orders, can anyone please recommend an alternative that has quality red vein borneo in stock?
One vendors red Borneo is not going to be the same as the next or the one after that even either.... You really just have to go by specific batches or try and compare effects with someone that you feel has similar tastes/chemistry as yourself and find selections that sound like they'd match with what you're looking for.

Good luck!!
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by K-Dawg »

ineedleaffml wrote:Has anyone else received a reply from him recently? I have been trying to email him for like a week now and got no reply whatsoever. Emailed him again yesterday 3/1 and still nothing.

Sosa is the only kratom vendor I trust these days. If he isn't taking orders, can anyone please recommend an alternative that has quality red vein borneo in stock?

I'm in the same situation as y'all. I got the Ben is sick email but I still haven't heard from him.

INL, Fused Flora has a great Red Borneo, as well as the Red Aceh. I'm a fan of SOSA and FF. Www.fusedflora.com
-K-Dawg
MissWorld
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:33 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by MissWorld »

Thought it was just me that wasn't getting through to him, glad I looked here. Sosa is one of my favs and has been for quite awhile, I hope Ben is ok and gets back to it.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by CatfatherB »

Damn!?! This is pretty troubling...the majority of my stash is SOSA!! I hope Ben gets better soon... :cry:
ineedleaffml
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by ineedleaffml »

K-Dawg wrote:
ineedleaffml wrote:Has anyone else received a reply from him recently? I have been trying to email him for like a week now and got no reply whatsoever. Emailed him again yesterday 3/1 and still nothing.

Sosa is the only kratom vendor I trust these days. If he isn't taking orders, can anyone please recommend an alternative that has quality red vein borneo in stock?

I'm in the same situation as y'all. I got the Ben is sick email but I still haven't heard from him.

INL, Fused Flora has a great Red Borneo, as well as the Red Aceh. I'm a fan of SOSA and FF. http://Www.fusedflora.com
Thanks so much for the recommendation. If they actually have RVB in stock I will give them a try and report back with a comparison.

Still no reply from Sosa and no updates on the website. Kinda suspect if you ask me, but if they're actually sick then I hope they get better soon.
i_am_ok
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by i_am_ok »

K-Dawg wrote:
ineedleaffml wrote:Has anyone else received a reply from him recently? I have been trying to email him for like a week now and got no reply whatsoever. Emailed him again yesterday 3/1 and still nothing.

Sosa is the only kratom vendor I trust these days. If he isn't taking orders, can anyone please recommend an alternative that has quality red vein borneo in stock?

I'm in the same situation as y'all. I got the Ben is sick email but I still haven't heard from him.

INL, Fused Flora has a great Red Borneo, as well as the Red Aceh. I'm a fan of SOSA and FF. http://Www.fusedflora.com
Thanks for the recommendation. I made a small order with FusedFlora to try out and go from there. Hopefully Sosa gets back on their feet soon.
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by K-Dawg »

i_am_ok wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:
ineedleaffml wrote:Has anyone else received a reply from him recently? I have been trying to email him for like a week now and got no reply whatsoever. Emailed him again yesterday 3/1 and still nothing.

Sosa is the only kratom vendor I trust these days. If he isn't taking orders, can anyone please recommend an alternative that has quality red vein borneo in stock?

I'm in the same situation as y'all. I got the Ben is sick email but I still haven't heard from him.

INL, Fused Flora has a great Red Borneo, as well as the Red Aceh. I'm a fan of SOSA and FF. http://Www.fusedflora.com
Thanks for the recommendation. I made a small order with FusedFlora to try out and go from there. Hopefully Sosa gets back on their feet soon.
Awesome! I really think you'll like it, let us know what you think. :D

On the SOSA topic:
I sent a get well soon email to SOSA yesterday and haven't heard back.. hope he's alright.
-K-Dawg
Soul4pain
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:36 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by Soul4pain »

I have used SOSA for two years and in general happy with the product and service. But like everyone else I ordered on Feb.28th and finally heard on March 3rd. Same as everyone else. They processed my order but still no tracking number.
I ended up trying Halo capsules of Maeng da. But it takes a crapload of them to feel any relief from withdrawal. Hope this order comes soon. Thanks for all the great info on this site.
ineedleaffml
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by ineedleaffml »

I was going to order from Floral but they don't accept the payment method I use. Sosa finally sent me an invoice yesterday, which I promptly paid. The order wasn't shipped today though as I was hoping it would. They normally ship Saturdays and I always get the order that Monday.

If it still hasn't shipped by Monday, I will have try ordering from Floral as well. Really would rather avoid paying 'that way' if possible though.

It's f@!&h# powdered leaf that helps me poop less often lol and as I mentioned in an email to Floral it feels like I'm in Back to The Future ordering plutonium for a flux capacitor or something haha. Ever since the herb became popular and started getting (mostly unfounded) bad press, the typical knee-jerk reactions ensued and now we have to deal with this crap.

Obviously the company itself has nothing to do it, and I'm sure dealing with such issues is even more frustrating to them. So please don't take this as a criticism of Fused Floral or anything. I really want to try their red maeng da now so an order with them is inevitable anyway lol.
i_am_ok
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by i_am_ok »

ineedleaffml wrote:I was going to order from Floral but they don't accept the payment method I use. Sosa finally sent me an invoice yesterday, which I promptly paid. The order wasn't shipped today though as I was hoping it would. They normally ship Saturdays and I always get the order that Monday.

If it still hasn't shipped by Monday, I will have try ordering from Floral as well. Really would rather avoid paying 'that way' if possible though.

It's f@!&h# powdered leaf that helps me poop less often lol and as I mentioned in an email to Floral it feels like I'm in Back to The Future ordering plutonium for a flux capacitor or something haha. Ever since the herb became popular and started getting (mostly unfounded) bad press, the typical knee-jerk reactions ensued and now we have to deal with this crap.

Obviously the company itself has nothing to do it, and I'm sure dealing with such issues is even more frustrating to them. So please don't take this as a criticism of Fused Floral or anything. I really want to try their red maeng da now so an order with them is inevitable anyway lol.
I just recently ordered from FF and it was a very similar transaction process to Sosa (except I actually got a reply from FF.) I also made an order with Liza's Botanicals and it was pretty much the same way. Both vendors were super nice and both orders were received in 3 days, so quick shipping. I've yet to try Liza's, but i'm happy with the green maeng da from FF that I ordered.
ineedleaffml
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by ineedleaffml »

Going on like 4 days now. Sosa order was confirmed but still hasn't shipped. I understand that they could possibly be sick, but this is honestly ridiculous.

If you are unable to process orders, kindly set up an email auto-reply that says as much and viola! Just like magic, people will know to go elsewhere at least for the time being. I don't think that's unreasonable to expect and Sosa certainly seems like a bright fella. If you can send an invoice, you can write "note: it may take a week to ship this order". Sure beats keeping people guessing until they lose trust/patience and don't come back. I guarantee you lose more customers this way.

Buying this herb gets more complicated with each passing year. Given the nature of the product, I hope everyone understands why shipping speed and reliability is so important.

The smart thing would be to stock up for just such an occasion, which I have but not nearly as much as I'd like. Sosa did help in this department by sending free samples with my orders, but I need to know they'll work like red borneo.

Personally I'm thinking of just ordering like 10 [metric unit of weight measuring two point two pounds] of RVB every month from whoever until I have a stack from floor to ceiling. Not sure what the shelf-life of sealed herb bags are though. It is cheap enough now but I bet there's enough clowns out there that will interpret that as breaking at least a hundred laws we all have never heard of, and I don't want to be the innocent guy that gets made an example of cause of some political agenda I have nothing to do with.

Not worth the risk, unless of course you have Rick and Mortt technology to go along with your purchase of "the plutonium herb". Unless I can put a magic force field around it (and myself lol) or hide it in another dimension or some shit I don't feel safe keeping that much around. I call it "plutonium herb" for a reason. Yes, I believe that to stupid people, it seems that much "worse" than even weed--the prior holder of this illustrious title--since it's commonly known to be related to [a certain class of drugs].

If you think I'm exaggerating, it has become increasingly difficult to even buy loperamide where I'm from. Yes, that is literally Imodium AD. Diarrhea medicine. And that is the only thing that really helps me besides the herb I shall not name. Feels great waking up every morning knowing you're being punished for having poo problems due to the unholy combination of stupid people and the psychopaths that take advantage of them.

tl;dr Sosa order confirmed but hasn't shipped yet. Tired of stupid people and psychopaths making life difficult for everyone that gets it.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Sosa Speciosa?

Post by brave777 »

I am always tempted to order again but choose not too because of big delays wich happened before. I think they would have good business if they hired 1 person to take care of all the customers.
Kratom user since 2014!
Post Reply