The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by MycatTimmy »

Hi Everyone. This is my first post as I’m new to Kratom, just since October. I have learned so much from this site that I have to say “thank you” to everyone who posts. I had to comment regarding the post about eating in restaurants. The risk isn’t just restaurants. When I was in college my lab partner and I had to culture various items for a Microbiology class. One item that we swabbed was the public drinking fountain right outside the classroom. We actually swabbed down where the water comes out, not the mouth guard. Not only did we grow E. Coli but Strep as well ! Anyway I haven’t drank out of a public fountain since 1987. Dam, I just aged myself
Doverover81
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:44 am

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by Doverover81 »

There's been a lot of different view points already covered.

I've read both threads and what still sticks out to me... He went from his original post asking all these questions about "Green Crack" and he didn't know anything about it. Then he gets in contact with a few people that eventually steer him to MM where he made the post, next thing you know... He knows the one of the biggest scam artist importing Kratom, knows his shops, knows what the guy drives and on and on but tried to cover it using the viral video as to how he knows the him.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Doverover81 wrote:... next thing you know... He knows the one of the biggest scam artist importing Kratom, knows his shops, knows what the guy drives and on and on
Maybe not... We don't have details on the Yossi Earth Kratom scam, VS those other head-shop guys.. Everybody in town, knew the McDonalds homeless video, it made the local news. Small town. Car Guys who drive fancy sports cars, know others who drive same.. I say there is NO proven connection.

Way back in my Original Post, I tend to believe this guy.. BUT, there are likely problems with the kratom. Most ppl around MM, don't do head-shop leaf... We like Small Batch kratom, wild harvest, and we believe it's higher quality. Earth Kratom (or anyone) who imports 50 Tons.. is the exact opposite of small batch, so this IS, by definition... Blue Tarp special. Cheapest possible source.

Image
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply