Looking for HS red hulu, red thai and green bali

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Tylurnt
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:08 pm

Looking for HS red hulu, red thai and green bali

Post by Tylurnt »

I would pay A LOT for some of HS old red thai, green bali (march 2018 and older) and red hulu. Dying to take some again those are my 3 fav strains. Thank you
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Looking for HS red hulu, red thai and green bali

Post by BallzDeep9 »

OK... since you asked.

I have 3 Herbal Salvation 100g bags. Summer 2017. Two opened: Green Bali, Red Maeng Da. One sealed: Red Sumatra. The 2 opened each have 75g left. Total is 250g.

Yea IT IS pretty decent kratom... I don't have a "big thing" for HS like many people do, lol :lol: A couple other guys on MeWe are asking about it, since I blabbered about it a month ago...

I'm an old EBay seller. I'm thinking now I'll put this LOT, on MeWe Swap Sell and for Best Offer. Let's see who wants it? Auction ?? I dunno. :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Looking for HS red hulu, red thai and green bali

Post by herbalhippie »

Just a reminder that we haven't set up any kind of a swap/sell here yet. MeWe is a good option for now. Thanks. :)
Post Reply