Kratom and pre-workout/agmatine sulfate/creatine bad?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
krattycakes
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:26 am

Kratom and pre-workout/agmatine sulfate/creatine bad?

Post by krattycakes »

Hello all! I have been visiting this forum for a while now, love all the information and figured it was time for me to make an account. A little about me. I have found this miracle plant about 4 years ago and have loved everything about it. Superior way to manage my pain and be productive in every aspect of my life. I have tried multiple top online vendors for the last 2 years and have built a good stock of some good strains.

Now for my question. I have been recently been going to the gym and taking pre-workout in the mornings before. I have noticed a decrease in efffects in my normal dose. Now I do have a little high of a tolerance (around 6gs twice daily) via tea. Always on empty stomach and usually with a tumeric/bioperine supplement for a potentiate. My pre-workout does have agmatine sulfate and creatine in it which im wondering is messing with the effects of my normal kratom dose. Any of you have any experiences like mine? I have always heard that agmatine is a protentiator and helps with tolerance, but in my experiences its just dulling effects. Anyways nice to finnally meet all of you and looking forward to becoming a member of this great forum!

Recent strains Ive liked:
Red Cambo - Socal
BB - Premium MD (Decemeber)
Red Bali from last decemeber - Socal
And have a sample of about 10 strains from Lizas that Im looking forward to trying. Will post a strain review soon!
Post Reply