Did Socal stop selling?
-
MeelzonWhealz
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:16 pm
Did Socal stop selling?
I only bought from them once after I gave up on Gaia. Looks like they only have a liquid extract now.
Guess I have to find a new vendor.
Guess I have to find a new vendor.
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
They sell out and restock often
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
They posted on FB awhile back, changing name "First Coast Tea Co." and moving to Florida, at some point the website would shut down...MeelzonWhealz wrote:Guess I have to find a new vendor.
Welcome to MM. Click LINKS on this Vendor List to check out new vendors.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
No, they are just updating stock. I also believe they are moving to a new location soon...email them. They are very nice. I had a question about a restock and they literally gave me the time they would be posting new inventory. Drop a line and ask them about inventory because he is happy to reply to any questions and to be as helpful as possible.
The Red Queen
-
Ballsaxaphone
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:57 pm
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Why an entirely new site if it’s the same? SoCalHerbalRemedies as we know it is gone and that really sucks. Now who is a better or just as good vendor with comparable prices and product?
-
Kirkland
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm
-
Ballsaxaphone
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:57 pm
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Prices are going to be increased, customer service will be different, and the website will be different.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
How would you know?Ballsaxaphone wrote:Prices are going to be increased, customer service will be different, and the website will be different.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
The vendor called "Socal Herbal Remedies" is GONE ... moved, no longer exists and website down. Bye Bye
OK... now that's established - The people who associated with that vendor, may or may NOT re-form and re-start a brand NEW venture in their new location. Of course... They will need to qualify on Price and Quality, same as any other vendor.
Times Change. The King is Dead. Long Live the King. SoCal's been CRAP for at least 6 months... so I hope nobody's holding their breath?
OK... now that's established - The people who associated with that vendor, may or may NOT re-form and re-start a brand NEW venture in their new location. Of course... They will need to qualify on Price and Quality, same as any other vendor.
Times Change. The King is Dead. Long Live the King. SoCal's been CRAP for at least 6 months... so I hope nobody's holding their breath?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
nerevarine
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:57 pm
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Upon visiting their new website, I was greeted with an error signing up for their mailing list. Few days later, received verification of subscription. Quite a rocky start. It's my impression they're changing names due to the lawsuit brought against them, but there may be additional reasons. Stopped buying from them years ago.BallzDeep9 wrote:The vendor called "Socal Herbal Remedies" is GONE ... moved, no longer exists and website down. Bye Bye![]()
OK... now that's established - The people who associated with that vendor, may or may NOT re-form and re-start a brand NEW venture in their new location. Of course... They will need to qualify on Price and Quality, same as any other vendor.
Times Change. The King is Dead. Long Live the King. SoCal's been CRAP for at least 6 months... so I hope nobody's holding their breath?