Sunstone Organics Salmonella Recall
-
Ulrich_rudel
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:07 pm
Sunstone Organics Salmonella Recall
I'm pretty sure no one here uses this vendor, but I saw the article and figured I'd post it just in case any one here happens to live by said vendor or purchases from them by 3rd party. The website lists multiple cities in Oregon that sells Sunstone products. Apparently there's been a recall for two different strains they sell due to possible salmonella contamination.
Just wanted to say stay safe people. Article link is below, please edit or remove if this violates any forum rules.
http://mailtribune.com/news/top-stories ... ern-oregon
Just wanted to say stay safe people. Article link is below, please edit or remove if this violates any forum rules.
http://mailtribune.com/news/top-stories ... ern-oregon
- BlendsAreMyFriends
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 561
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
- Location: Downstate New York
Re: Sunstone Organics Salmonella Recall
Thanks for posting this. If even one of our doublem family uses this vendor it's good to give them the heads up.
-
lemondrop
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:57 pm
Re: Sunstone Organics Salmonella Recall
Thanks for the info. Even though I live where Sunstone is sold in almost every c store in my city, I hadn't heard of this recall.
Their kratom was the very first kratom I tried. It's expensive, currently 8.99 for a pack of 10 capsules ( 5 grams) and it's crappy of course. It was good enough for me to research how to get better kratom though
Their kratom was the very first kratom I tried. It's expensive, currently 8.99 for a pack of 10 capsules ( 5 grams) and it's crappy of course. It was good enough for me to research how to get better kratom though
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Sunstone Organics Salmonella Recall
Right here.. Sunstone is a regional wholesaler, they supply "head shop" kratom.. at high prices. Of courseJust in case any one here happens to live by said vendor
NOW we know, it's not only stupid high priced... but also, SHITTY kratom !!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Sunstone Organics Salmonella Recall
Is this a new recall?
-
Ulrich_rudel
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: Sunstone Organics Salmonella Recall
Yes I believe so, the article was just posted. It specifies lot numbers though, the two strains were said to be a White Vein and a MD.herbalhippie wrote:Is this a new recall?
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: Sunstone Organics Salmonella Recall
Thank you for the update, good find. Stay well all.