Opinions on length of burn
-
Nic
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 pm
Opinions on length of burn
Do any of you more experienced users have an opinion on what type of strains and veins have the longest lasting effects? From what I have found in internet searching it would be Maeng Da and Green Malay. Does anyone have a vendor or strain in mind from recently?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Opinions on length of burn
I'm thinking (at least for myself) that the length of the burn really depends more on tolerance than different batches of kratom. Usually when I dose twice a day I can get around 3 hours out of it but when I start getting in 3 doses it starts getting less. When I only get 1 - 1.5 hours hours out of it, I need to start cutting back and skipping doses.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Opinions on length of burn
I dose every 2.5 hrs and it sucks!
Haha every fuck!n6 2 hrs I’m likw, “okay need to make sure I can grab my dose and have noone looking at me” if I dont then my anxiety starts to kick in.
I’m constantly vigilant due to social anxiety!
It sucks like I said but evey 2-2.5 hrs sometimes 3-4hrs if stronger batch*
(for 5 mins) until I take my dose is much better than feeling that way All The Time!
My tolerance is a bit high and I need to start using S&V more strictly again and discipline myself not to dose 7x every single day! Thats 24.5g right there on average give or take on a daily basis
Its a learning experience.
I will get down to half that below 13g a day very soon again and it was fairly easy when using/ adding Stem & Vein to my doses!
Just more work remembering to mix that and how much blah blaaah
I spend a lot of fkn time on prepping doses some days it drives me nuts fkn OCD.
Anyway thats me!
Haha every fuck!n6 2 hrs I’m likw, “okay need to make sure I can grab my dose and have noone looking at me” if I dont then my anxiety starts to kick in.
I’m constantly vigilant due to social anxiety!
It sucks like I said but evey 2-2.5 hrs sometimes 3-4hrs if stronger batch*
(for 5 mins) until I take my dose is much better than feeling that way All The Time!
My tolerance is a bit high and I need to start using S&V more strictly again and discipline myself not to dose 7x every single day! Thats 24.5g right there on average give or take on a daily basis
Its a learning experience.
I will get down to half that below 13g a day very soon again and it was fairly easy when using/ adding Stem & Vein to my doses!
Just more work remembering to mix that and how much blah blaaah
I spend a lot of fkn time on prepping doses some days it drives me nuts fkn OCD.
Anyway thats me!
- Payshince
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Opinions on length of burn
Usually 2-3 hours before I'm baseline.
But if I'm doing something I enjoy or that puts me in a good mood it can last 5-6 hours.
If I'm having a bad day sometimes it will barely work for like an hour.
But if I'm doing something I enjoy or that puts me in a good mood it can last 5-6 hours.
If I'm having a bad day sometimes it will barely work for like an hour.
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Opinions on length of burn
If I take a good fast burn in the morning, I dose again about 2 hours with a moderate burn,something for anxiety, then again 3 hrs later, ,mainly to handle pain and anxiety,,and mood lift, ,after I eat I wait a couple of hours before taking my last dose, ,if I burn sumatra strains, I notice that I dose less,,effects last a lot longer, oh btw,my doses are about 3 gr or less,