Newbie at freezing Kratom

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
JerseyBoy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Newbie at freezing Kratom

Post by JerseyBoy »

Okay so I've done my fair share of reading about the red bubble, I believe I successfully performed one (it's got shades of red) the only thing I'm confused on is how to indulge!! I read some people let it melt a little then drink it down? Apparently there isn't as much taste!? I have a big fear of it tasting terrible. I was thinking of mixing it with more oh after it thaws out. Would that produce the same results!

I guess what I'm asking is what's your preferred method for drinking the red bubble goodness down?
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Newbie at freezing Kratom

Post by javagurl62 »

JerseyBoy wrote:
I guess what I'm asking is what's your preferred method for drinking the red bubble goodness down?
Drink it straight down is my suggestion. It actually doesn't taste that bad, provided you use lemon juice. Apple Cider Vinegar is a little rough but it's doable. I've always had an issue with the taste. I would suggest making your dose a little bigger and not drinking the 'dirt'. The dirt tastes nasty. :roll: I've always mixed it in coffee with a sweet creamer or yogurt, even honey (too expensive and too sweet). The honey was good for at work, though! :lol:
* javagurl62
JerseyBoy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: Newbie at freezing Kratom

Post by JerseyBoy »

javagurl62 wrote:
JerseyBoy wrote:
I guess what I'm asking is what's your preferred method for drinking the red bubble goodness down?
Drink it straight down is my suggestion. It actually doesn't taste that bad, provided you use lemon juice. Apple Cider Vinegar is a little rough but it's doable. I've always had an issue with the taste. I would suggest making your dose a little bigger and not drinking the 'dirt'. The dirt tastes nasty. :roll: I've always mixed it in coffee with a sweet creamer or yogurt, even honey (too expensive and too sweet). The honey was good for at work, though! :lol:
So this is where I'm confused, how do I separate the dirt?
JerseyBoy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: Newbie at freezing Kratom

Post by JerseyBoy »

Also I only had OJ on me last night so I used that lol
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Newbie at freezing Kratom

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Freezing is just the start .. Now you're ready to make a Green Alkaloid Smoothie! :P

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=442&p=4272
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
JerseyBoy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: Newbie at freezing Kratom

Post by JerseyBoy »

Woke up to this beautiful sight this morning! Quite happy with myself! First try!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply