Any thoughts about sosa?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Oletimer »

I got my sample pack today, ,when I ordered I guess I was in lots of pain,cause I only got 1 green and 2 whites,,hahaha! I only tried the red sumatra so far,,,it is too soon to do a review, I need to get a feel for it,but the sumatra did help the pain,,, ,just wondering those who gave sosa a shot,,what you think? Which ones seem to be more energetic, ?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by CatfatherB »

I've ordered from Sosa now a few times and in my opinion if you are looking for energetic strains, I'd recommend the Supergreen and Green Horn for greens, I bought red Indo a few months ago and it was energetic for a red, I haven't got a dud from them yet! They are becoming one of my favorite vendors :mrgreen:
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by beathappening »

They're next on my list

Anyone else's opinion would be appreciated
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by jabro70 »

I’ve been working through my first order with Sosa and I’m pretty impressed. I got both the Agus strains, Super Green, White Borneo, and Red,Green,Gold and Yellow MD. (I just told him to throw in his recommendations- I should have told him that I really don’t like MDs). The Agus strains were great, I’ve already reordered. I loved the Super Green as well. The MDs have been ok. I’ve got more Agus, and Red &White Sumatra on the way.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I was mainly interested in checking out his reds, and Sumatra leaf.. Sample I ordered:

Red Sumatra, White Sumatra, Red Sunda, Red Bali, Agus Red-Bone. 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by acejestyr15 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:I was mainly interested in checking out his reds, and Sumatra leaf.. Sample I ordered:

Red Sumatra, White Sumatra, Red Sunda, Red Bali, Agus Red-Bone. 8-)
When was it that you got Red Bali I haven't seen any in stock last few weeks and I'd love to try their Bali I absolutely love the Gold MD, Red Indo, Red Horn, Yellow MD, and I am awaiting the few Agus Green Bone since I hear it is a nice slow heavy Green which is my favorite!!! I also have Green Borneo and Green Sumatra which I have not tried yet but Borneo is on my list for tmrw! I did try the Red Sunda Red Sumatra and Red Borneo too but I feel they need a little more dosage tweaking before I can give a fair assessment. The gold md, red Indo, red horn I have already as fast as possible made a fresh order for larger amounts as well at the F3 Agus Green bone. I will def say that everything smells and looks super fresh, most powder is same color green give or take, and the biggest thing to me is that it has all been very consistently potent/strong in comparison to some other leaf I have gotten recently not that the other stuff is bad at all. I have been loving what I had been getting, but so far SOSA seems to be impressively potent all around rather than just a couple choice strains!!
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Oletimer »

He said he had red bali,it's not on the list,,I was going to get it but he recommended red sundra if I was looking for something similar to red bali, it's my understanding that the list is all string dried,,except agus bones, and the colors are all a dark green,very fresh looking,,even the bone strains, red and green,same dark green, ,,you can ask him about the red bali, he had it last week,,I thought I would try the sundra instead,,
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Oletimer »

I tried white sumatra today and it's nice,focus, clarity, ,without the jittery, racing feel,,it comes on smooth, and stays there for a while, I wish I could describe the reds, tried the r sumatra yesterday, and the r borneo a while ago, they definitely feel like a red,,in a different way, ,BALLZ,,when you get your reds let me know what you think, I am use to reds having somewhat a brown color to it,not rusted,but a bit of brown green, and also a distinct difference in taste, for instance I can taste the difference between a sumatra, and borneo, bali,etc.,this is all about the same green, and taste is different from what I am accustomed to,,so it's confusing my sense of sight and taste,,hahaha! ,,at this time I am thinking that these reds are going to work well blended with my fav reds from other vendors,I have stuff from a couple of other vendors that work the same way, they're Blenders, 2 strains from different vendors can make a dam good burn,,,,just the reds,,the white and green I got are good on their own, ,I think I have to also "see red,brown", its how I roll,,, :mrgreen:
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Oletimer »

I wish I had gotten the red bali, that is what I try with any new vendor, it's my fav red, for whites its the sumatra, and sosa has a good one,,, these are 2 that I like to take alone, no blends,,,I think if since I blend most of the time, ,it's hard for me to find a single strain that hits,,blending creates fantastic burns you can't find in 1 strain alone,but I like my bali Greenish brown,a very slight burnt red brown,,,it might be,since it's not string dried,I am pretty sure bali is created through a curing, drying process, perfected,
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Payshince »

Okay so
So Far So Good!

SOSA impressed me big time (maybe I’m easy) idk but the ‘Vacuum-Sealed’ packaging was pretty clever!
I like that a lot.

The Grind on like 10 diff bags of 10 diff strains are ALL beautiful. The Grind is impressive also and looks very fresh.
No clumping
No BS
Lol

Stand Out Strains as of now are

- Yellow Maeng Da (MD)

:o :)
I see myself becoming a frequent Sosa customer in the near future!

Good work,
And excellent Customer Service too!

As Ballz
Emphasizes time and time again...to Check out different Vendors*
Ive been missing out since this order was my very Sosa first.

What other strains to ppl love?

I will be trying both different Green Agus Bone
(Diff speeds apparently) batches tomorrow

= Green Rotational Day
- Payshince
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Payshince wrote:Okay so
So Far So Good!

SOSA impressed me big time (maybe I’m easy) idk but the ‘Vacuum-Sealed’ packaging was pretty clever!
I like that a lot.

The Grind on like 10 diff bags of 10 diff strains are ALL beautiful. The Grind is impressive also and looks very fresh.
No clumping
No BS
Lol

Stand Out Strains as of now are

- Yellow Maeng Da (MD)

:o :)
I see myself becoming a frequent Sosa customer in the near future!

Good work,
And excellent Customer Service too!

As Ballz
Emphasizes time and time again...to Check out different Vendors*
Ive been missing out since this order was my very Sosa first.

What other strains to ppl love?

I will be trying both different Green Agus Bone
(Diff speeds apparently) batches tomorrow

= Green Rotational Day
I have tried all of the reds except Agus Red Bone and RMD and honestly they have all been incredible for the first time trying Sosa. I do agree that the YMD was great and the Gold Maeng Da was even better in my opinion. Definitely the freshest and most consistently potent kratom of the year so far across the board strain wise.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by CatfatherB »

:ugeek: In my opinion Sosa is the best vendor out there right now, EVERYTHING I've got from them has an effect, no weak, bitter leaf to be found here. Green Horn was fast!! Green Boreo was a great slow green with great euphoria, same with green Malay. I'm not usually a "red" guy but red Indo and red Horn were good faster for red strains. Red Bali was relaxing but not my cup of tea, my wife loved it, just got some other batches in today! Can't wait till morning!! :mrgreen:
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Oletimer »

I have tried the green agus,,hit good 1st time,,slow, euphoric for me,,and the white sumatra hit nice 1st time yesterday, today it wasn't as noticeable so I followed it up with super green 3,,I only ordered 1 green, and 2 whites,,so I am limited on experience with these 2 colors,,and I am still working on the reds,,,I need to start over fresh on the reds,,,the red sumatra definitely helped pain,,I'm pretty sure it's a visual thing for me,,I'm letting that cloud things up,its happened before, I got red dragon from kog,that one,yeah, loved it, then ordered it from lizas,it was green, I couldn't let myself enjoy it,I was convinced it was a mistake, gave it to my son,,mystic? ? I still have almost all the reds I ordered from summer,they are green,,,it's got to be a visual thing or body chemistry, wtf!!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by CatfatherB »

Oletimer wrote:I have tried the green agus,,hit good 1st time,,slow, euphoric for me,,and the white sumatra hit nice 1st time yesterday, today it wasn't as noticeable so I followed it up with super green 3,,I only ordered 1 green, and 2 whites,,so I am limited on experience with these 2 colors,,and I am still working on the reds,,,I need to start over fresh on the reds,,,the red sumatra definitely helped pain,,I'm pretty sure it's a visual thing for me,,I'm letting that cloud things up,its happened before, I got red dragon from kog,that one,yeah, loved it, then ordered it from lizas,it was green, I couldn't let myself enjoy it,I was convinced it was a mistake, gave it to my son,,mystic? ? I still have almost all the reds I ordered from summer,they are green,,,it's got to be a visual thing or body chemistry, wtf!!

I always have to take a couple grams more for reds, I'm thinking that most greens are stronger so, to get the euphoric effect of a red, it takes more for me, but that's with all vendor's reds?
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Oletimer »

No, not all vendors, the one time with lizas,even my son said red dragon was fermented, never seen it green,, think it was mistake,anyhow ,,,pretty sure that the string dried is going to be about same shade of green,,, I am just use to leaf having difference between the shades of green compared to reds,this is new to me,so I have to rewire my way of thinking, not 2nd guess myself,if that makes sense,, not judge the product by the color of the leaf,ya know,, then I can get a real feel for it,,,, I got in my comfort zone with reds having a tinge if burnt brown, ,time to open my mind up to new ways of thinking
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by CatfatherB »

Oletimer wrote:No, not all vendors, the one time with lizas,even my son said red dragon was fermented, never seen it green,, think it was mistake,anyhow ,,,pretty sure that the string dried is going to be about same shade of green,,, I am just use to leaf having difference between the shades of green compared to reds,this is new to me,so I have to rewire my way of thinking, not 2nd guess myself,if that makes sense,, not judge the product by the color of the leaf,ya know,, then I can get a real feel for it,,,, I got in my comfort zone with reds having a tinge if burnt brown, ,time to open my mind up to new ways of thinking

Sorry for the disruption, in MY experience I have to up the reds, mostly the brown ones. :D
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Payshince »

I’m going to have to up my Red doses a bit.

The only Reds that seem to do the trick for me with no fussin’ is the RCambo. Well at least most consistently.*

Reds for me I dont even bother most times. It can be more work, it is more work!
I have a bunch of them from the past 10 months each month. I dont use them or maybe 1-2 a wk but even on my Red Rotation Day I throw in one and then mix the rest.

Whites and Greens hit me like a mofo and I love it!

I did wonder many many times if I added another 0.25 - 0.50g to my (normal dose amount) which is 3.50g typically would I actually get the “Red Effects”?
Or... would I get the damn WOBBLES.
:x

Im getting sick of the Fk!ng wobbles I’ll tell ya all right now its almost a damn every other day occurence.
Tthats another story tho

Ima make a post now about that bs.. lolol!

Anyway yeah gunna have to test it out a bit and see if that works.

Is that how you do it normally and with success?!
Catfatherb?
- Payshince
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by instantKARMA »

CatfatherB wrote::ugeek: In my opinion Sosa is the best vendor out there right now, EVERYTHING I've got from them has an effect, no weak, bitter leaf to be found here. Green Horn was fast!! Green Boreo was a great slow green with great euphoria, same with green Malay. I'm not usually a "red" guy but red Indo and red Horn were good faster for red strains. Red Bali was relaxing but not my cup of tea, my wife loved it, just got some other batches in today! Can't wait till morning!! :mrgreen:
Received my first order from Sosa Monday. Super, super quick responses to my email inquiries...ordered a four way split of reds Friday night, delivered Monday. The first I tried was Sosa's Red Sunda at bedtime and it was lights OUT! :shock: Tried a three gram dose and didn't get much so I tried another two grams about, oh, maybe 15 minutes later and while I'm just beginning to drink the second dose...WHAM! That first dose hit like a ton. Needless to say, the other two grams were overkill. I slept for around six hours before waking up and that's a first for many years. I usually wake up every 1.5-2 hours all damn night. I'm afraid to try the other three strains now! :lol:
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by jabro70 »

I tried the Red Sumatra earlier this evening and then topped it off with a little Red Sunda afterwards. Both of them were very good. Sunda is definitely heavier to me. Both have great analgesia and euphoria.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Oletimer »

Jabro, how much did you dose? I usually take 2 and a half gr. Maybe 3,might need to increase my dosage
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by beathappening »

Got some on the way. Haven't tried it yet of course, but I was able to complete my order in less than an hour (which is a good thing, hope I didn't break the rule )
He returned my first email in six minutes, so A+ for customer service so far.

Red sunda, red Sumatra, red agus, yellow md.

This thread is pretty much the only page I could find with Sosa reviews on Google so I'm glad it's here.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Oletimer »

Let me know,,true, reds take some work!!I am 63 ,so I can't keep up with all the green and whites, ,high anxiety and pain,,I need a green with that groove in it,so,only certain greens hit,hahaha! , you know, , I do like the green agus,it was only one I ordered ,dam,,I might order again, try the greens and a few whites sumatra was good, w.borneo was good !
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by jabro70 »

Oletimer wrote:Jabro, how much did you dose? I usually take 2 and a half gr. Maybe 3,might need to increase my dosage
My evening red doses tend to be around 5 to 6g. I went a little lighter on the Red Sumatra - probably around 4.75 or so because it was my first time trying it. Felt great! Around 2.5 hrs later I took around 2.5 of the Sunda. Good body buzz for an hour or so and then I was out.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by jabro70 »

Maybe it’s just the whole “new vendor, new leaf, new alkaloid profile” thing, but I’ve really enjoyed most everything I’ve ordered from Sosa. I tried the White Sumatra earlier today and I thought it was great as well. The only ones that didn’t really do it for me were the MDs - and for the most part, I’m not crazy about them anyway. Although I did kinda like the Yellow MD.
Famos
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 9:16 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Famos »

Sosa is great, very nice guy and great communication.

Also accepts [removed] and [removed] which is convenient.

I'm almost exclusively a red user and really like his string dried strains. They taste like lawn clippings kind of, but they are potent and very warm and relaxing. I like the idea of it not being dried on the ground in a pile where it could get contaminated or dirty, it's hard to know what's in your Kratom when it's grown in jungle areas in places that don't really have any regulation at all.

The red horn I got recently is basically an archetypal red strain to me, very nice body buzz with less stimulation, good anxiolytic and pain killing properties and warming.

The red Borneo was a bit more stimulating to me and I was more prone to nausea with it.

Red Indo was like a mix between horn and Borneo

Red Bali feels like a classic Bali, little less potent but a good goto strain.

Red Thai was Very warming, almost get too hot but it has nice stimulation and euphoria with less body, definitely potent

Going to try the red Sunda soon as it's supposed to be quite popular as per Sosa's recommendation.

Tldr; if you like reds, try the red horn, red Bali, red Indo, and probably the red Sunda but I haven't tried it.
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by e_poison »

Hey Famos, welcome to the forum! Please note that we do not allow discussion of payment methods so I had to edit your post. This is to protect the vendors.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by KurtisCards »

I just got the red sunda, and can tell you its probably the best red i have had in a while. blended it with red sumatra for perfect sleepy time tea, or with a premium maeng da to round out effects.

i got a sample of the red md and its pretty good as well.

(although sometimes the sample is better than a larger bag) -in my experience.
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by javagurl62 »

I just had my second burn of the day, SOSA Green MD. O-M-Geee! That is some powerful euphoric stuff! :shock: :shock: :shock:
* javagurl62
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by beathappening »

KurtisCards wrote:I just got the red sunda, and can tell you its probably the best red i have had in a while. blended it with red sumatra.
You have good taste! Red sunda is amazing... better than red Sumatra, but they're both really good. Together they're excellent . best Sosa strains I've had out of 12+ I've tried, although the white motan is in the top 3. Also notable are yellow md, yellow Vietnam.

I will say that although those 5 are very good, the other 8 or so strains I've tried were complete duds for me.
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

javagurl62 wrote:I just had my second burn of the day, SOSA Green MD. O-M-Geee! That is some powerful euphoric stuff! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sounds like my kinda green!! :D

I think I'll place an order.
Poseroutka54
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Poseroutka54 »

I placed an order on Friday but they didn't reply yet. Don't anyone here know if they're busy or something?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Poseroutka54 wrote:I placed an order on Friday but they didn't reply yet. Don't anyone here know if they're busy or something?
I ordered over the weekend and have corresponded with Ben back and forth a bit....
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by labdog03 »

Just grabbed some of the Yellow MD you guys FORCED me to get...Ben was FAST to reply and finalize the deal...I need to get some samples from him again, but have to wait a bit. I asked for a tiny sample of the White Motan and White Horn...looking for that "get up and GO" leaf...makes the yard work bearable for this creaky old man...maybe get me motivated enough to start the Kratom tree cuttings you all been wanting :D
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Just got some more Yellow Vietnam, White Motan, and trying for the first time this round Red Aceh, Red JongKong, Green JongKong, and Red Bentuangie.... Really looking forward to doing some testing rest of the week and I will def leave reviews of them on the Double SOSA Sampler thread under Vendor Reviews. After trying these 4 out I will have tried just about every single Red, Gold, Yellow, and Green strains from SOSA as well as handful of White strains especially those that are said to be on the slower side plus couple of extra samples I've received. So if anyone has specific questions on any of the strains from. The last 2 or 3 months there's a high chance I've sampled it and could maybe give a lil info....
Meh373
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 11:03 am

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Meh373 »

I keep seeing you guys talk about the Gold Maeng Da from Sosa. I don’t see it listed anywhere on the strains lists on his site. Is this one that he has but hasn’t listed yet??
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by beathappening »

Meh373 wrote:I keep seeing you guys talk about the Gold Maeng Da from Sosa. I don’t see it listed anywhere on the strains lists on his site. Is this one that he has but hasn’t listed yet??
I believe he used to carry it...pretty sure I remember seeing it on there a few months ago. Maybe he discontinued it, or its also possible he forgot to list it. Last time I got a green vein thai that wasn't listed (and still isn't). You might have to email him, I've had issues communicating with him before though
Meh373
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 11:03 am

Re: Any thoughts about sosa?

Post by Meh373 »

beathappening wrote:
Meh373 wrote:I keep seeing you guys talk about the Gold Maeng Da from Sosa. I don’t see it listed anywhere on the strains lists on his site. Is this one that he has but hasn’t listed yet??
I believe he used to carry it...pretty sure I remember seeing it on there a few months ago. Maybe he discontinued it, or its also possible he forgot to list it. Last time I got a green vein thai that wasn't listed (and still isn't). You might have to email him, I've had issues communicating with him before though
Thanks for the quick reply! I’ll send him a message.
Post Reply