Vendors in Washington state area?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
fitmom30
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:54 pm

Vendors in Washington state area?

Post by fitmom30 »

My family and I moved up to Washington from the south a few months ago, and I'm searching vendors in this area with QUALITY. I was ordering from Natural Remedies and MMM Speciosa up until I moved. I am looking for a vendor that is close by and can ship me my order same day and reach me within one day, possibly with usps priority. I'm looking for something constant with a quality that doesn't fluctuate. I do travel around the state with my husband for work so picking up something locally in Spokane or Seattle would be ideal, but shipping is fine too as long as it's close. I have a bad habit of ordering last min. thank you and also would like to add that it's nice to find a forum that is friendly and informative. I've been really bad about keeping up with the legislative updates regarding Kratom, but it's nice to know of a place to get information. Ya'll have been great!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Vendors in Washington state area?

Post by herbalhippie »

Hi fitmom30, welcome to the forum!

I'm in WA as well and the only relatively local vendor I know of is Inland Botanicals in Post Falls, ID.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2133
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Vendors in Washington state area?

Post by acejestyr15 »

herbalhippie wrote:Hi fitmom30, welcome to the forum!

I'm in WA as well and the only relatively local vendor I know of is Inland Botanicals in Post Falls, ID.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2133
What ever happened with Seattle Organic Supplements? I never ordered from them but they were rather popular for awhile last year!!!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Vendors in Washington state area?

Post by beathappening »

I don't think you should limit yourself to something immediately close to you. You'd be missing out on a lot of quality vendors.
I live in the upper midwest, 1,000 miles away from most of the east coast vendors I usually order from, and it still only takes two days priority. Three days if it's busy.
Most places don't allow pickups.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Vendors in Washington state area?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I m here in Washington but I order from Lizas shes an online trusted vendor with consistently awesome product Before lizas i tried some local stuff but dosent compare in price or product. Do for me its Lizas all the time but hete at double m its awesome to see the vendors list snd know these people know what their talking about.Didnt i mention prjce auslitu and selection cant go wtong with Lizas or any of tbe recommendation from here
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Vendors in Washington state area?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Uh o thats supposed to be price quality and selection
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Vendors in Washington state area?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I have a bad habit of ordering last min.
I'm in WA, we have a local buying group here, but nobody's desperate or running out.. Why not stock up? :roll:

Sure, many online vendors cater to "Last Minute" folks ( SoCal always ships super FAST! ) but its a major hassle, this is kratom not beer at your corner grocery store lol :lol: Shipping is not always perfect.. Then there's online payment problems, to deal with.. Retail head shops in WA, charge $20 per Ounce.

I mean we're all about finding good deals online HERE, & avoiding Retail Rip-offs !! :P Yes Mmm Speciosa has a reputation for quality but, like any vendor, strains & batches not all the same.. Mmm's had some real fire I loved their Sunrise Bali a year ago. But.. I know they've had average or meh leaf too. At $80 per 250g / or $13 per ounce it gets very expensive to buy from Mmm! :ugeek:

Welcome, Glad you found Double MM!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
fitmom30
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: Vendors in Washington state area?

Post by fitmom30 »

Thanks a lot for the reply’s everyone. One of these days I’ll start getting more prepared and order ahead of time. Sometimes though I’ll order and need it before we head out of town so that’s why I like something close, plus I like fresh Kratom. I swear I can tell when I’ve been sent old shit that’s been sitting on their shelves for months which is why I like to order like once a week. I’ve been looking through posts and you al seem to have some great recommendations. I’m gonna place a few orders based on what I’ve read and try out some new ones. Seems like some good places I might be missing out on. Thanks cool group!
Post Reply