headshop kratom, alkaloid content listed on the bottle

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

headshop kratom, alkaloid content listed on the bottle

Post by plumplump »

i hold in my hand an old bottle of headshop kratom that i brought from home in case of emergencies, etc. i noticed just now that the alkaloid content is listed on the back of the bottle. mitragynine -1.55% 7 0h mitragynine .045%. are there legit online vendors out there that do this? do you think it an accurate uh, account of the alkaloid content?

oh the company is called whole herbs. i have seen the same bottle design with other names as well. i have to say that aside from being expensive, this stuff worked ok. i haven't had any of it since i started buying from online vendors.
DNA011001
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
Location: United States

Re: headshop kratom, alkaloid content listed on the bottle

Post by DNA011001 »

I have been wondering the same thing! Before I found awesome online vendors, I used to buy from a smoke shop. They carried Whole Herbs and a few other brands for like $5-10/oz. They all had the mitra percentages on them. I think I still have a few bags lying around my house somewhere. I would also love to know if they were accurate or just a selling point to entice head shops to carry them? It seems that smoke shop would only carry ones with that “info”. They didn’t compare to online vendors but they were better than other headshop kratom I bought.
Post Reply