Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
-
djulain
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:15 am
Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
I've got a nice little stack of novel natural compounds/extracts etc for potentiating kratom and reducing tolerance (odd that it can do both but I'm not complaining) and I was just curious if anyone would be interested? I'd obviously send samples out first, but it's been a big hit among my friends. I've really got a couple different stacks, one for night-time or sedation and one for the rest of the day. This goes way beyond agmatine obviously, i'm not trying to sell yall agmatine pills lol. The biggest thing I've noticed is that my tolerance stays super low and I get euphoria from my dose (which is usually under 2g) despite taking it several times a day. Also, no morning withdrawal which is super nice. just curious if anyone is interested--i'll obviously share the ingredients too but it's taken me years to hunt most of this stuff down, which is why I figured it might be useful to pre-cap it. all proceeds would go toward doing this type of thing more because nutraceuticals are my hobby (and now career, i suppose) and i'm not sure what else to spend money on lol
-
Skottsdad
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
- Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
That would be great. I’m definitely interested. I take a few things before/with my Kratom but it doesn’t seem as effective as I’d like.
-
Smokenfireball
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:42 pm
- Location: So. Cal.
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
Sounds interesting. I'm game, depending of course on ingredients, although it does sounds like you're going the natural route.
-
Seacookie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
- Location: Pensacola, Florida
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
Is it just as effective/better than doing the red bubble method? So very interesting and I would like to know more please.
-
StellaLuna
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:37 pm
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
I would be interested too.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
interesante
every time i have done something like turmeric, magnesium, or cimetedine, it seems to give me a small window for the sweet spot. like even if i dose .1g too much i get the worst anxiety, paranoid feeling ever.
every time i have done something like turmeric, magnesium, or cimetedine, it seems to give me a small window for the sweet spot. like even if i dose .1g too much i get the worst anxiety, paranoid feeling ever.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
Send me some samples. I’ll try anything once. Literally
-
Tyler
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:56 pm
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
Whenever you need someone to test your stack I'd be happy to sample it for you.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
Why don't you share some of what you've KL earned through trial and error. What do you take?
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
I am interested. I take grapefruit juice and cat's claw and tumeric, but I know I could do this better. Sign me up!
The Red Queen
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
I've been taking DLPA and Cats Claw twice a day along with some other supplements. I used to take Turmeric and Bioperine, but I ran out and I have not noticed a difference without it so I think I'm cutting that cost.
I'd definitely be interested in trying your stack. Though you will probably want to release ingredients if you begin sale due to the potential for other drug interactions such as lessening effectiveness of birth control. Plus, most people just like to know what it is they're taking.
I've been taking the DLPA and Cat's Claw per @Theanine suggestions in another thread for about a week now and it does seem to make my servings a bit punchier, not to mention I went from 4-5g to 2g at the same time. I was doing this before, not specifically because of the supplements. I'll play the bell curve from 2g to about 6g then cut back down to 2g again, raising the dose 0.5 to 1g when it loses effectiveness which is about every 2-3 weeks I think. I've also been taking GABA and 5-HTP twice daily, and it seems to be helping me mentally. Granted, that's not for kratom-related reasons, just thought I'd mention it for the sake of full disclosure.
I'd definitely be interested in trying your stack. Though you will probably want to release ingredients if you begin sale due to the potential for other drug interactions such as lessening effectiveness of birth control. Plus, most people just like to know what it is they're taking.
I've been taking the DLPA and Cat's Claw per @Theanine suggestions in another thread for about a week now and it does seem to make my servings a bit punchier, not to mention I went from 4-5g to 2g at the same time. I was doing this before, not specifically because of the supplements. I'll play the bell curve from 2g to about 6g then cut back down to 2g again, raising the dose 0.5 to 1g when it loses effectiveness which is about every 2-3 weeks I think. I've also been taking GABA and 5-HTP twice daily, and it seems to be helping me mentally. Granted, that's not for kratom-related reasons, just thought I'd mention it for the sake of full disclosure.
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
-
MalGSDmom
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:10 pm
Re: Thinking about selling my kratom potentiation stack
I’d like to try it. Right now the only thing I’m doing is drinking lemonade (when I have it). I’m a believer in supplements I just haven’t bought any. If you’ve got everything I need in 1 pill that would help me lower my doses and get a better response from each dose, I’d buy it & try it!