Whats up guys,
I am that point where I would rather just ship out 12 kilo boxes all day with a little markup than actually sell retail. if you are looking to become a reseller and sell under a highly respected banner I can provide shipments in 12 kilo increments with the necessary packaging and my labels (for a small fee to cover those supplies). If you are a headshop or small vendor yourself that's fine too. I have very competitive domestic prices, my kratom is always quality, you don't have to worry about customs, and you can reup in 3 days. I also sell capsules in 5000 and 10,000 increments. they are vice pressed overfilled caps too so the powder is compacted into them under hundreds of pounds of pressure...very heavy hitters.
Alternatively, If you have headshops in your area and you broker a deal between myself and your headshop, I will send you free kratom with every order they make from me, you will just go and pick it up from them. Very easy way to never have to pay for kratom again.
shoot me an email to [email protected] if you are interested
Resellers and Wholesale Customers needed
-
Mitra-Genie
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 pm
- Contact:
-
demafrost
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:47 pm
Re: Resellers and Wholesale Customers needed
Oh man - if you do that, I hope the resellers can keep the Genie brand going instead of it getting lost in the shuffle. So few kratom "brands" out there that are reliably good from my experience.Mitra-Genie wrote:Whats up guys,
I am that point where I would rather just ship out 12 kilo boxes all day with a little markup than actually sell retail. if you are looking to become a reseller and sell under a highly respected banner I can provide shipments in 12 kilo increments with the necessary packaging and my labels (for a small fee to cover those supplies). If you are a headshop or small vendor yourself that's fine too. I have very competitive domestic prices, my kratom is always quality, you don't have to worry about customs, and you can reup in 3 days. I also sell capsules in 5000 and 10,000 increments. they are vice pressed overfilled caps too so the powder is compacted into them under hundreds of pounds of pressure...very heavy hitters.
Alternatively, If you have headshops in your area and you broker a deal between myself and your headshop, I will send you free kratom with every order they make from me, you will just go and pick it up from them. Very easy way to never have to pay for kratom again.
shoot me an email to [email protected] if you are interested